🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ohio gunman described himself as pro Satan 'leftist' supported Liz Warren

The lefts agenda is to eventually disarm all Americans. They will take it step by step, use any tragedy after tragedy to do it. Democrats are like terrorists. They are very patient people when it comes to getting their way.

Been hearing that dog bark since I can remember (70's). Looks like they have made a few steps backwards. One man can now be armed like a virtual WMD complete with body armor. They are lone wolf terrorist. Pussies really. Patient? Like a 14 year old. No, the Republicans have played a better long game to get their agenda through.

No, quite the opposite.

I remember as a kid. Leftists wanted us to remove lead from gasoline. That's all they wanted, and they would be happy. Look at us today!

I also remember they wanted to stop smoking in movie theaters. It's all they wanted, and they would be happy. Today you can't even smoke outside in some places.

Back then, they protested to let gays out of the closet. That's all they wanted, people to be able to live their lives without the scrutiny. Recently the SC forced all states to comply with gay marriage, and they adopt children as well.

Yes, it took decades and decades for them to get to their ultimate goal, but perseverance and patients, they've accomplished many of their goals.

Today, liberals want magazine sizes limited, no scary looking guns allowed, and background checks for every gun sale even if it's between you and your father................it's all they want, and they will be happy. :114:

Leftists wanted us to remove lead from gasoline.

Wasn't most of that passed under Raygun and Bush. States control the smoking bans except in federal building and commercial flights. No more gay bashing. All good things we did. I don't want lead additives back in gas. I wont go to a bar without being able to smoke, and I never cared or thought that much about gays.

Gun control isn't going to happen because of the Constitution.

Leftists wanted us to remove lead from gasoline.

Wasn't most of that passed under Raygun and Bush. States control the smoking bans except in federal building and commercial flights. No more gay bashing. All good things we did. I don't want lead additives back in gas. I wont go to a bar without being able to smoke, and I never cared or thought that much about gays.

Gun control isn't going to happen because of the Constitution.

It's less the Constitution than it is who interprets it. Cities and states are placing all kinds of new regulations on guns, from magazine sizes to types of weapons. Even Trump signed off on bumper stocks (as if it was ever a problem before the Vegas shooting) and is talking about red flags WTF that might be.

Removing lead from gasoline and later paint was long before Reagan in the 70's, however Bush passed the lower sulfur diesel fuel law that sky rocketed diesel fuel. Prior to that, diesel was usually a dollar of so a gallon less than gasoline. It spiked up to a dollar more, and came back down, but it's still more expensive than gas.

The subjects I posted was to demonstrate where these initiatives started and how they ended, and some are still going on. The point is that if we did whatever Democrats wanted to do with gun control laws, it won't stop there. They will only advance to the next step. It's merely a stepping stone like smoking at the movies or just letting gays say they are gay. In my state you can't smoke anywhere in public indoors. No bars, bowling allies, work, nowhere.

The only way to stop that kind of metastasizing is to kill it at the beginning. Because it won't stop there; it never does.

If Trump or the Republicans said to the Democrats they will sign off on gun control, but they have to make a contract with America they will never bring up the subject again, you would see Democrats pull whatever bill off the table, because they know it won't stop there, and they know it won't stop one mass shooting.

So you think flakes don't react to claims by the left that President Trump is a white nationalist? That our detention centers are concentration camps? That Trump is putting kids in the Obama cages? That detainees are told to drink toilet water if they are thirsty?

All those things are true... which had nothing to do with a maladjusted kid who hated women shooting his sister and a bunch of other people.

It's less the Constitution than it is who interprets it. Cities and states are placing all kinds of new regulations on guns, from magazine sizes to types of weapons. Even Trump signed off on bumper stocks (as if it was ever a problem before the Vegas shooting) and is talking about red flags WTF that might be.

It means that any kind of person who shows himself to be a gun nut can be reported to authorities and they can take his guns. THAT'S AWESOME. Every last mass shooter showed a bunch of signs of being a nut before they started shooting. Much better than waiting for them to commit a crime to stop them from owning a gun.

It means that any kind of person who shows himself to be a gun nut can be reported to authorities and they can take his guns. THAT'S AWESOME. Every last mass shooter showed a bunch of signs of being a nut before they started shooting. Much better than waiting for them to commit a crime to stop them from owning a gun.

That would be true if Democrats could be trusted, but as they've proven over and over again, they can't.

They would take such a law, and when in power, keep extending it, extending it, extending it until nobody fits their criteria of firearm ownership. It's just the beginning phase to eventual total gun confiscation. That's why it has to be stopped before they get to step one.

Eventually it would get to a point that if you see a shrink for depression because you lost your wife, you would be reported and never be allowed to own a firearm for protection. Or perhaps you were drunk and started fighting with the cops while being arrested. Or maybe a heated argument. Claims of domestic violence. Who knows with Democrats?

What Democrats want is what is in their favorite book, 1984. Democrats want thought police taking people away to be reprogrammed.

So you think flakes don't react to claims by the left that President Trump is a white nationalist? That our detention centers are concentration camps? That Trump is putting kids in the Obama cages? That detainees are told to drink toilet water if they are thirsty?

All those things are true... which had nothing to do with a maladjusted kid who hated women shooting his sister and a bunch of other people.

I agree, but to say that Trump is responsible for El Paso is just as ridiculous as saying kids in cages set this guy off in my state.

You can't have it both ways.

That would be true if Democrats could be trusted, but as they've proven over and over again, they can't.

They would take such a law, and when in power, keep extending it, extending it, extending it until nobody fits their criteria of firearm ownership. It's just the beginning phase to eventual total gun confiscation. That's why it has to be stopped before they get to step one.

Eventually it would get to a point that if you see a shrink for depression because you lost your wife, you would be reported and never be allowed to own a firearm for protection. Or perhaps you were drunk and started fighting with the cops while being arrested. Or maybe a heated argument. Claims of domestic violence. Who knows with Democrats?

Don't see a problem with any of this.... Frankly, every time we have one of these issues, it's someone they should have flagged...

I agree, but to say that Trump is responsible for El Paso is just as ridiculous as saying kids in cages set this guy off in my state.

Yeah, actually, you kind of can.

The guy in your state hated women and had a weird relationship with his sister... That's why he shot her and a bunch of other people.

The guy in El Paso hated Mexicans because Trump spent the last three years telling him the reason why he couldn't get a job or any pussy was because the Mexicans were taking it all.

Yeah, actually, you kind of can.

The guy in your state hated women and had a weird relationship with his sister... That's why he shot her and a bunch of other people.

The guy in El Paso hated Mexicans because Trump spent the last three years telling him the reason why he couldn't get a job or any pussy was because the Mexicans were taking it all.

I don't recall Trump saying anything like that, but I understand how you hear things in your head.

His hatred was of minorities and no evidence Trump had anything to do with how he felt. He was somewhat a leftist in other ways. But as far as you leftists are concerned, Trump was responsible for the shooting of minorities and the Satanist was responsible for himself and not the Fake Indian.

So how many of the 24 mass shootings was Hussein responsible for during his eight years of hell in this country? Never mind, I already know your answer.

Don't see a problem with any of this.... Frankly, every time we have one of these issues, it's someone they should have flagged...

You are right in line with your comrades in Washington. That's why we can never have any additional run restrictions in this country.

I don't recall Trump saying anything like that, but I understand how you hear things in your head.

Rapists. Murderers... animals... shithole countries? Did you miss when he said these things, because they were in all the papers.

His hatred was of minorities and no evidence Trump had anything to do with how he felt. He was somewhat a leftist in other ways. But as far as you leftists are concerned, Trump was responsible for the shooting of minorities and the Satanist was responsible for himself and not the Fake Indian.

Uh, he wrote a long manifesto repeating the same shit Trump says about how they are stealing our jobs...

Do you think he came up with this stuff in a vacuum?

So how many of the 24 mass shootings was Hussein responsible for during his eight years of hell in this country? Never mind, I already know your answer.

True story... when you have a mass shooting under Obama, he at least TRIED to limit gun proliferation...

So how many of the 24 mass shootings was Hussein responsible for during his eight years

What sort of hate filled rhetoric did President Obama used that could have inspired any of those attacks.

Was it his clinging to their guns and bibles?

"You didn't build that" perhaps?

Oh I know, "You can keep your docotor......

What sort of hate filled rhetoric did President Obama used that could have inspired any of those attacks.

Not sure how any of those would make someone violent. I know the very thought of a black man in the White House made you guys sociopaths.

Not sure how any of those would make someone violent. I know the very thought of a black man in the White House made you guys sociopaths.

Schizophrenic sociopaths, he was half white. Only if I saw him while he was talking did I become a sociopath. If I closed my eye and just listened, I calmed down and realized it was mostly his white half speaking. </sarcasm>

I don't recall DumBama saying if he had a son, he'd probably look like George Zimmerman.

Rapists. Murderers... animals... shithole countries? Did you miss when he said these things, because they were in all the papers.

And that would inspire a guy to go out and kill a bunch of strangers he never knew? Calling people what they are is wrong, but this is okay, huh?

Unknown 10.18.59 PM.jpeg

CNN, MSNBC said 'racist' more than 4,100 times from July 14-21

Uh, he wrote a long manifesto repeating the same shit Trump says about how they are stealing our jobs...

Do you think he came up with this stuff in a vacuum?

Crusius worried about many things, if the manifesto is any indication. He certainly worried about immigration, but also about automation. About job losses. About a universal basic income. Oil drilling. Urban sprawl. Watersheds. Plastic waste. Paper waste. A blue Texas. College debt. Recycling. Healthcare. Sustainability. And more. Large portions of the manifesto simply could not be more un-Trumpian.

Has anyone actually read the El Paso manifesto?

True story... when you have a mass shooting under Obama, he at least TRIED to limit gun proliferation...

What he did was promote the leftist agenda and used the tragedies to do it. Gun confiscation is a major Democrat issue whether we have a hundred mass shootings or none.

I don't recall DumBama saying if he had a son, he'd probably look like George Zimmerman.

If he had a son who was like Zimmershit, he wouldn't want to admit it. no one would.. except the gun nuts.

And that would inspire a guy to go out and kill a bunch of strangers he never knew? Calling people what they are is wrong, but this is okay, huh?

she was fired from every job she had for that... so no, it wasn't.

Crusius worried about many things, if the manifesto is any indication. He certainly worried about immigration, but also about automation. About job losses. About a universal basic income. Oil drilling. Urban sprawl. Watersheds. Plastic waste. Paper waste. A blue Texas. College debt. Recycling. Healthcare. Sustainability. And more. Large portions of the manifesto simply could not be more un-Trumpian.

Again, he didn't go out and shoot litterers... he shot Mexicans.

What he did was promote the leftist agenda and used the tragedies to do it. Gun confiscation is a major Democrat issue whether we have a hundred mass shootings or none.

Well, yeah, it would be a good idea, but mass shootings who WHY it would be a good idea. Because when you let any crazy person have a gun, you are going to have mass shootings.

some on the left are saying that Trump's visit was worse to El Paso than the actual shooting

these are sick people, my friends!

Forum List

Back