Ohio: Klan Rally Permit Approved

NeFP0pa.gif

You got this off cnn didn't you...……..

When will you Tards ever learn...

Do you question the quotes. the dates, or both?

Good opportunity for local Republicans to hand out voter registrations

Tell us Dip Shit....

What party started the KKK?
None.

It was the Democrat party.

What political party founded the KKK

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnope. Klan was founded December 24 1865 at 205 West Madison Street in Pulaski Tennessee by (in alpha order) (Maj) James R. Crowe, Calvin Jones, (Capt) John B. Kennedy, (Capt) John Lester, (Maj) Frank O. McCord and Richard R. Reed, six twentysomething ex-soldiers, as a social club. None of them had any known political party,

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/kkk-founded

"Most prominent in counties where the races were relatively balanced, the KKK engaged in terrorist raids against African Americans and white Republicans at night, employing intimidation, destruction of property, assault, and murder to achieve its aims and influence upcoming elections."

The Ku Klux Klan founded | History Today

"They demanded that blacks either vote Democrat or not vote at all."

"The original Klan faded away in the 1870s after the federal government had taken action and many members had been arrested and punished, but it had helped to make the South a Democrat political stronghold."

You're right, it was not started by the Democratic party but make no mistake, they were Democrats and the Democrat members were the ones who turned it from a social club to a terror and intimidation organization targeted at blacks and Republicans.

Actually we have no names or histories of those other locals who took over the Klan robes, so we know no such thing about their political parties --- and you're still mired in that mindless cranial swamp that believes everybody on earth is automatically either a Democrat or Republican (therefore anyone who opposes one has to be the other), which is absolute bullshit. We do however have the names of the six founders, as already described. Go ahead and find where any of them had political affiliations. Be the first.

..and no political parties existed in that time and place anyway.

Wrong. Of course there were political parties that existed at that time, there always has been.[sic]

Wrong again. Not there. First, Tennessee in 1865 wasn't even part of the United States. It was military-occupied territory and wasn't holding elections or entertaining political parties. And before that it was part of the CSA, which --- AGAIN --- HAD NO POLITICAL PARTIES.

Oh and nice ironic name to be talking Klan.

Last edited:
Tell us Dip Shit....

None.

It was the Democrat party.

What political party founded the KKK

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnope. Klan was founded December 24 1865 at 205 West Madison Street in Pulaski Tennessee by (in alpha order) (Maj) James R. Crowe, Calvin Jones, (Capt) John B. Kennedy, (Capt) John Lester, (Maj) Frank O. McCord and Richard R. Reed, six twentysomething ex-soldiers, as a social club. None of them had any known political party,

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/kkk-founded

"Most prominent in counties where the races were relatively balanced, the KKK engaged in terrorist raids against African Americans and white Republicans at night, employing intimidation, destruction of property, assault, and murder to achieve its aims and influence upcoming elections."

The Ku Klux Klan founded | History Today

"They demanded that blacks either vote Democrat or not vote at all."

"The original Klan faded away in the 1870s after the federal government had taken action and many members had been arrested and punished, but it had helped to make the South a Democrat political stronghold."

You're right, it was not started by the Democratic party but make no mistake, they were Democrats and the Democrat members were the ones who turned it from a social club to a terror and intimidation organization targeted at blacks and Republicans.

Actually we have no names or histories of those other locals who took over the Klan robes, so we know no such thing about their political parties --- and you're still mired in that mindless cranial swamp that believes everybody on earth is automatically either a Democrat or Republican, which is absolute bullshit. We do however have the names of the six founders, as already described. Go ahead and find where any of them had political affiliations. Be the first.

..and no political parties existed in that time and place anyway.

Wrong. Of course there were political parties that existed at that time, there always has been.[sic]

Wrong again. First, Tennessee in 1865 wasn't even part of the United States. It was military-occupied territory and wasn't holding elections or entertaining political parties. And before that it was part of the CSA, which --- AGAIN --- HAD NO POLITICAL PARTIES.

Oh and nice ironic name to be talking Klan.

Technical point. If you believe that Tennessee was not part of America, during the Civil War you are supporting the legal viewpoint of the secessionists.

The America position was that the southern states did not have the right to seceded and thus their secession was null and void and they were simply engaged in treason.

Coming from you I say it's all bull shit......

Well, you say a lot of dumb shit anyway. Nothing new from you this time.

It is worth noting that Trump clearly condemned Duke, despite the hysterical race baiting of the vile left.

Good opportunity for local Republicans to hand out voter registrations

Tell us Dip Shit....

None

It was democrats that started the KKK and you know this.

Nnnnnope. Already did this, see post 49 because it's not going away.

Post 49 or 50 or 102, it doesn't matter; the KKK was started by democrats. Everyone knows the democrats, as a party, supported slavery and desired the expansion of slavery into the western territories.

Wrong STILL yet again. I think you just conceded this point but there is no record of any political party affiliations for six twentysomething ex-soldiers in a place that had no political parties anyway. As far as parties 'supporting slavery', actually the Democrats were on the side of wishy-washy non-intervention. Their 1860 candidate just before the War was supporting "popular soverignty", i.e. leaving it up to new states to decide their own fates, a stance which left him with zero electoral votes out of the South, the same total as Lincoln got without even having his name on the ballot there. Even the Whig last gasp of the Constitutional Union Party did better than that. After Douglas lost he went on a speaking tour to try to talk the South out of secession and when that failed he advised Lincoln on how best to beat them.

Northern states did not want slavery to spread any more than it had and the Republican party was specifically created for this purpose and this contention was ultimately the cause of the Civil War.

This is basically accurate. And it was the wealthy planter class who pushed it, much to the contempt of much of the rest of the South, like right here.

[
Read your history because it's not going away.

:lmao: Yeah, ME "read history". You must be new here.

So,he clearly does not like Duke. What does that have to do with Lincoln?
Well, he sure as hell didn't like Duke back in 2000, and then didn't seem to know the guy in 2016, when he didn't want to upset his base.

So there's that weird timing thing going on there, which is pretty interesting in its own right.

Lincoln's quote is there to provide a clear and disturbing reminder and sharp contrast of what has become of the GOP.

True but that's inevitable with the passage of time. In the mid-19th century the Republicans were where the Liberals lived, by virtue of their stance on Abolition. Democrats of the time were the party of decentralized government and "states rights" where the Reps were the party of big government, a legacy of the ex=Whigs (Lincoln being one) that largely populated it.

It is worth noting that Trump clearly condemned Duke, despite the hysterical race baiting of the vile left.

Oh? What 'race baiting' would that be then?

Specifically, the race baiting based on the lie(s) the he didn't, or said something nice about him/them, or even God Forbid, "worked to get their endorsement".

Specifically, the race baiting based on the lie(s) the he didn't, or said something nice about him/them, or even God Forbid, "worked to get their endorsement".

Uh huh. And where is that? And assuming "he" refers to Rump, how exactly is that "race baiting"?

Not what he said on video.
ytCropper | Trump declines to denounce David Duke and the KKK

Uh huh. And where is that? And assuming "he" refers to Rump, how exactly is that "race baiting"?
i

I've seen it many places, hell including this site. Right now, in fact.

And lying that President Trump has done any of those things, is to falsely spread the lie that he is racist, and that minorities need to be afraid of him.

At some point, asking the same question over again, doesn't deserve a reply.

What it deserves is a punch in the face.

i

And lying that President Trump has done any of those things, is to falsely spread the lie that he is racist, and that minorities need to be afraid of him.

Haha, that's not what 'race baiting' means.

Race baiting means like when Fox Noise clusters its headlines around titles like "White House Hip Hop Barbecue" and "New Black Panthers" and "Knockout Games". It means while you're technically not putting racist things out there, you're putting out code words that will trigger those who are racists.

Like Nathan Philips did to Smirk-Boi?

Oh wait, that didn't work, did it.

I've heard of you Tough Guy, so now I'm really scared.
images

Race baiting means like when Fox Noise clusters its headlines around titles like "White House Hip Hop Barbecue" and "New Black Panthers" and "Knockout Games". It means while you're technically not putting racist things out there, you're putting out code words that will trigger those who are racists.

Pretty sure what you described has been given the moniker "dog whistling"

i

Wrong. Race Baiting is the use of false accusations of racism as a weapon.

Forum List

Back