Ohio: Klan Rally Permit Approved

Coming from you I say it's all bull shit......

Well, you say a lot of dumb shit anyway. Nothing new from you this time.

It is worth noting that Trump clearly condemned Duke, despite the hysterical race baiting of the vile left.

Not what he said on video.
ytCropper | Trump declines to denounce David Duke and the KKK

At some point, asking the same question over again, doesn't deserve a reply.

What it deserves is a punch in the face.

Like Nathan Philips did to Smirk-Boi?

Oh wait, that didn't work, did it.

No, not like that.

And you aren't really blaming the KID for that shit are you?

Coming from you I say it's all bull shit......

It is worth noting that Trump clearly condemned Duke, despite the hysterical race baiting of the vile left.

I've heard of you Tough Guy, so now I'm really scared.
images

That might have been called for, if I had said something more along the lines of "i will punch him in the face, instead of observing a general rule that at some point, violence is a reasonable response.

As it is, fuck off.

images

That might have been called for, if I had said something more along the lines of "i will punch him in the face, instead of observing a general rule that at some point, violence is a reasonable response.

As it is, fuck off.

You get funnier every time.

Seeing as Antifa is the New Democrat klan.. I’d be interested in hearing what these guys have to say lol might be comedy

images

As it is, fuck off.

My point stands.

The use of propaganda thinly veiled as "questions" cannot be fought against by any answer.

The point of such "questions" is not to elicit a response, but simply to create though repetition the false impression that such questions are reasonable, and thus the person being questioned must be a terrible "racist".

As the tactic is proof against any verbal response, imo, a punch in the face is the next logical step.

No, not like that.

For what? There was no punch in the face. Unlike what you're advocating here.

Besides which, Rump doesn't punch people in the face. He gets his cult followers to do that. For free too.

Oh and speaking of that, this will make you sick.

LOL Pogo
For claiming the Klan was not Democrat, fuck off, retard. They were wholly Democrat, and go fuck yourself.

images

As it is, fuck off.

My point stands.

The use of propaganda thinly veiled as "questions" cannot be fought against by any answer.

The point of such "questions" is not to elicit a response, but simply to create though repetition the false impression that such questions are reasonable, and thus the person being questioned must be a terrible "racist".

As the tactic is proof against any verbal response, imo, a punch in the face is the next logical step.

You mean like Hannity, and that idiot Carlson regularly do?

Tell us Dip Shit....

What party started the KKK?
None.

It was the Democrat party.

What political party founded the KKK

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnope. Klan was founded December 24 1865 at 205 West Madison Street in Pulaski Tennessee by (in alpha order) (Maj) James R. Crowe, Calvin Jones, (Capt) John B. Kennedy, (Capt) John Lester, (Maj) Frank O. McCord and Richard R. Reed, six twentysomething ex-soldiers, as a social club. None of them had any known political party,

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/kkk-founded

"Most prominent in counties where the races were relatively balanced, the KKK engaged in terrorist raids against African Americans and white Republicans at night, employing intimidation, destruction of property, assault, and murder to achieve its aims and influence upcoming elections."

The Ku Klux Klan founded | History Today

"They demanded that blacks either vote Democrat or not vote at all."

"The original Klan faded away in the 1870s after the federal government had taken action and many members had been arrested and punished, but it had helped to make the South a Democrat political stronghold."

You're right, it was not started by the Democratic party but make no mistake, they were Democrats and the Democrat members were the ones who turned it from a social club to a terror and intimidation organization targeted at blacks and Republicans.

Actually we have no names or histories of those other locals who took over the Klan robes, so we know no such thing about their political parties --- and you're still mired in that mindless cranial swamp that believes everybody on earth is automatically either a Democrat or Republican (therefore anyone who opposes one has to be the other), which is absolute bullshit. We do however have the names of the six founders, as already described. Go ahead and find where any of them had political affiliations. Be the first.

..and no political parties existed in that time and place anyway.

Wrong. Of course there were political parties that existed at that time, there always has been.[sic]

Wrong again. Not there. First, Tennessee in 1865 wasn't even part of the United States.

Do you seriously think they stopped considering themselves democrats during the war and during the year after the war before the state was readmitted? They were democrats before the war and they were democrats after the state was readmitted. Regardless of whether or not they were officially part of a democrat party during those five years, they started as democrats who opted for secession and civil war rather than give up the chance of spreading slavery.

Unless you're just quibbling over minor factual details, I fail to see your point.

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnope. Klan was founded December 24 1865 at 205 West Madison Street in Pulaski Tennessee by (in alpha order) (Maj) James R. Crowe, Calvin Jones, (Capt) John B. Kennedy, (Capt) John Lester, (Maj) Frank O. McCord and Richard R. Reed, six twentysomething ex-soldiers, as a social club. None of them had any known political party,

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/kkk-founded

"Most prominent in counties where the races were relatively balanced, the KKK engaged in terrorist raids against African Americans and white Republicans at night, employing intimidation, destruction of property, assault, and murder to achieve its aims and influence upcoming elections."

The Ku Klux Klan founded | History Today

"They demanded that blacks either vote Democrat or not vote at all."

"The original Klan faded away in the 1870s after the federal government had taken action and many members had been arrested and punished, but it had helped to make the South a Democrat political stronghold."

You're right, it was not started by the Democratic party but make no mistake, they were Democrats and the Democrat members were the ones who turned it from a social club to a terror and intimidation organization targeted at blacks and Republicans.

Actually we have no names or histories of those other locals who took over the Klan robes, so we know no such thing about their political parties --- and you're still mired in that mindless cranial swamp that believes everybody on earth is automatically either a Democrat or Republican (therefore anyone who opposes one has to be the other), which is absolute bullshit. We do however have the names of the six founders, as already described. Go ahead and find where any of them had political affiliations. Be the first.

..and no political parties existed in that time and place anyway.

Wrong. Of course there were political parties that existed at that time, there always has been.[sic]

Wrong again. Not there. First, Tennessee in 1865 wasn't even part of the United States.

Do you seriously think they stopped considering themselves democrats during the war and during the year after the war before the state was readmitted? They were democrats before the war and they were democrats after the state was readmitted. Regardless of whether or not they were officially part of a democrat party during those five years, they started as democrats who opted for secession and civil war rather than give up the chance of spreading slavery.

Unless you're just quibbling over minor factual details, I fail to see your point.

Here's a klown who can't distinguish between "democrat" and "Democrat". Let alone the gaffe of "democrat party" [sic]

The question was about a political party Gomer, not "democrats". Once again I have zero evidence that Crowe, McCord, Lester, Kennedy, Jones or Reed had any political party AT ALL, not that they were even old enough. And if they did they could have been Whigs or Constitutional Unionists (the party won that state's electoral vote in 1860). But maybe you're too ignorant to know that. If they were in their older twenties by then maybe they could have been Know Nothings, which was a political party that actually DID mirror a lot of what the Klan became.

And you don't know either. Prove me wrong. By all means show the class what six people from a century and a half ago "considered themselves". Y'all Dichotomists crack me up with your inability to fathom a world unlike your own, where everybody HAS TO "belong" to not only a political party but it has to be one of the only two you ever heard of.

And once again, go beg borrow or steal a history book --- Democrats were not in favor of secession. Hell, half the whole South was not in favor of secession, let alone political parties. That entire movement came from the wealthy and indolent planter class, not a fucking political party.

Don't be coming to this topic unarmed Hunior. I will bury you.

Last edited:

You got this off cnn didn't you...……..

When will you Tards ever learn...
All facts.

You can pretend it's Deep State Fake News™ if you'd like.

FAKE NEWS is all you got...……...
Those are all direct quotes. Look 'em up.

You won't, of course, because talk radio tells you not to.

None of the included quotes were anything to be ashamed of.

the crux of the matter, is your ASSUMPTION about Trump's motive in blowing off a b.s. question.
Some of us would we ashamed by that blazingly obvious contrast, some would not.

If Antifa shows up without a permit to counter protest, they need to be arrested and fined. If one group requires a permit then every group requires a permit.

A klan supporter are we?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

No, not like that.

For what? There was no punch in the face. Unlike what you're advocating here.

Besides which, Rump doesn't punch people in the face. He gets his cult followers to do that. For free too....

You said, "like Nathan Philips did to Smirk-Boi"?

What the hell were you talking about?

If Antifa shows up without a permit to counter protest, they need to be arrested and fined. If one group requires a permit then every group requires a permit.

A klan supporter are we?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm no "klan supporter", but I'm no antifa supporter either. Antifa are the brownshirts of liberalism. During the Triple K march in Newnan, GA last year, no one was hurt as authorities kept the Triple K and Antifa apart. But Antifa less well behaved and 10 of their people got pinched. The 5 KKK members who marched did not create violence.

images

As it is, fuck off.

My point stands.

You mean like Hannity, and that idiot Carlson regularly do?

I never watch hannity, from all the Carlson clips I've seen he is generally interested in actually getting the person he is interviewing to honesty tell what they are about, and then to discuss that.

Which is very different from what I have described above.

Link if you have an example to counter that.

Forum List

Back