Ohio: Klan Rally Permit Approved

No...they are aligned with Alex Jones because Alex Jones so-calls hates the "globalists" or in other words "Jews" -- just like the KKK does....because the KKK is not smart enough to know that Alex Jones is 1000% part of the same machine they claim to be railing against

I love this line of thinking. Criticizing bankers and globalists is antisemetic, because all jews are globalists and bankers.
I understand you don't know what etymology is or the necessity of code words in politics...but here is some help....

Lee Atwater was no fool when he said that you can't just come out and say "N-word , n-word, n-word" anymore...you have to be more abstract....so when people use the word "globalists" to demonize anything they don't agree with, people like you can play the innocent "whats so anti-Semitic about that word?" game

So tell me.....Did you know that CEOs making more than 300 times more than their average salary employee is a product of globalism?? But you don't mind that kind of globalism do you...

The Origins of the 'Globalist' Slur - The Atlantic

I am twice as Jewish as Elizabeth Warren is Indian- 1/512 Ashkenazi Jewish.

I'm not offended at all, and don't find Alex Jones to be anti-semitic in the least.

They better not let this guy know. He never let the Klan exercised their freedom of speech.

He does now....since much of the klan followers are Infowars followers.....

No, the K K K has changed the script on Alex Jones. Making it seems as INFOWAR are the racist, and they are sweet little ol' lambs. Most likely they are paying back Alex Jones for his interfering with their agenda.

No...they are aligned with Alex Jones because Alex Jones so-calls hates the "globalists" or in other words "Jews" -- just like the KKK does....because the KKK is not smart enough to know that Alex Jones is 1000% part of the same machine they claim to be railing against

Obama's Plan to Destroy Israel
Obama's Plan to Destroy Israel

Not Shocking: George Soros Funds Progressive War on Israel
Not Shocking: George Soros Funds Progressive War on Israel

Soros is an Atheist lib, not Jewish in the least. Its anti-semitic to the max to suggest that Obama's handler is in any way a member of the Jewish faith.

I understand you don't know what etymology is or the necessity of code words in politics...but here is some help....

Lee Atwater was no fool when he said that you can't just come out and say "N-word , n-word, n-word" anymore...you have to be more abstract....so when people use the word "globalists" to demonize anything they don't agree with, people like you can play the innocent "whats so anti-Semitic about that word?" game

So tell me.....Did you know that CEOs making more than 300 times more than their average salary employee is a product of globalism?? But you don't mind that kind of globalism do you...

The Origins of the 'Globalist' Slur - The Atlantic

View attachment 247659
Deflection noted.....

So I will give you one more chance to look less stupid than you successfully do daily on here...

What is a globalist? Is it this guy? He's a banker you know...
wilbur-ross-commerce-secretary-not-r-b-1.jpg

Globalism as far as I understand it is a sort of corporate world order which renders nations and individuals as mere cogs in a machine to produce profit at the expense of everything else. And yes, unfortunately the Trump administration is full of them.

So,he clearly does not like Duke. What does that have to do with Lincoln?
Well, he sure as hell didn't like Duke back in 2000, and then didn't seem to know the guy in 2016, when he didn't want to upset his base.

So there's that weird timing thing going on there, which is pretty interesting in its own right.

Lincoln's quote is there to provide a clear and disturbing reminder and sharp contrast of what has become of the GOP.
Jeeze, and you had to explain that. Quite telling.

Well, he sure as hell didn't like Duke back in 2000, and then didn't seem to know the guy in 2016, when he didn't want to upset his base.

So there's that weird timing thing going on there, which is pretty interesting in its own right.

Lincoln's quote is there to provide a clear and disturbing reminder and sharp contrast of what has become of the GOP.

The crux of his point, is an unsupported and very unlikely assumption.

It is telling that I had to explain that to you.

Unlikely from your perspective.

I believe you.

Should be a fairly simple, peaceful gathering until all of the radical left-wing kook antifa show up in a mob, dressed in black, faces covered inciting violence and suppression of other's free speech.

Another Klan supporter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
You do realize that there is a distinct difference between supporting a person's freedom of expression, and agreeing with them, right?
24_zpsofpk5nty.gif

He does not realize that. Because he does not support the freedom of expression for those who do not agree with him.

I just asked a question

Unlikely from your perspective.

I believe you.

From my perspective as a member of that base, and someone who's friends, family and community are, to a great extent, that consisting of that base.

Yes, from that perspective, your assumption about us, is quite simply wrong.

If Antifa shows up without a permit to counter protest, they need to be arrested and fined. If one group requires a permit then every group requires a permit.

A klan supporter are we?

I'm no "klan supporter", but I'm no antifa supporter either. Antifa are the brownshirts of liberalism. During the Triple K march in Newnan, GA last year, no one was hurt as authorities kept the Triple K and Antifa apart. But Antifa less well behaved and 10 of their people got pinched. The 5 KKK members who marched did not create violence.

Only a dishonest person would pretend that being against Antifa breaking the law, means that you are a klan supporter.

And by dishonest person, I mean a fucking asshole.

Your acting kind of cunty. Panties in a wad?

Should be a fairly simple, peaceful gathering until all of the radical left-wing kook antifa show up in a mob, dressed in black, faces covered inciting violence and suppression of other's free speech.

Another Klan supporter?

You do realize that there is a distinct difference between supporting a person's freedom of expression, and agreeing with them, right?
24_zpsofpk5nty.gif

He does not realize that. Because he does not support the freedom of expression for those who do not agree with him.

I just asked a question

Sorry, I mistook you for another tommy., who is a hideous marxist and anti-American.

But your question was still very much uncalled for.

Not wanting ANtifa to be allowed to show up, illegally, for the express purpose of illegally attacking people, using violence to suppress speech they do not like, violating those people's rights....

should not imply to you, that the person is a klan supporter.

All facts.

You can pretend it's Deep State Fake News™ if you'd like.

FAKE NEWS is all you got...……...
Those are all direct quotes. Look 'em up.

You won't, of course, because talk radio tells you not to.

None of the included quotes were anything to be ashamed of.

the crux of the matter, is your ASSUMPTION about Trump's motive in blowing off a b.s. question.
Some of us would we ashamed by that blazingly obvious contrast, some would not.
All facts.

You can pretend it's Deep State Fake News™ if you'd like.

the crux of the matter, is your ASSUMPTION about Trump's motive in blowing off a b.s. question.

Lincoln died a long time ago. THe quotes of his that are remembered, are his best ones.

You want to fairly compare him to Trump? Find me a quote of Lincoln fielding a bullshit question from a partisan hack.

My point stands. The crux of the matter, is your ASSUMPTION, about Trump's motive for blowing off a bs question.

Btw here is a lesser know quote from good old abe.

president_abraham_lincoln_poster.jpg

Abraham Lincoln, like Donald Trump, had his media enemies, too

'Idiot,' 'Yahoo,' 'Original Gorilla': How Lincoln Was Dissed in His Day

'Idiot,' 'Yahoo,' 'Original Gorilla': How Lincoln Was Dissed in His Day - The Atlantic

Trump withdraws "orangutan" lawsuit against comic Bill Maher
Trump withdraws orangutan lawsuit against comic Bill Maher | Reuters

Mary Todd Lincoln Became a Laughingstock After Her Husband’s Assassination
https://www.history.com/news/mary-todd-lincoln-assassination-facts

giphy.gif

If Antifa shows up without a permit to counter protest, they need to be arrested and fined. If one group requires a permit then every group requires a permit.

A klan supporter are we?

I'm no "klan supporter", but I'm no antifa supporter either. Antifa are the brownshirts of liberalism. During the Triple K march in Newnan, GA last year, no one was hurt as authorities kept the Triple K and Antifa apart. But Antifa less well behaved and 10 of their people got pinched. The 5 KKK members who marched did not create violence.

Only a dishonest person would pretend that being against Antifa breaking the law, means that you are a klan supporter.

And by dishonest person, I mean a fucking asshole.

Your acting kind of cunty. Panties in a wad?

As I explained in another post, I mistook you for another tommy.

But my point is the same.

Antifa are fascist goons. Wanting law enforcement to do their job and stop them,

does not justify a question like "another klan supporter".

Asking such a question is normally used more to smear good people.

Lincoln died a long time ago. THe quotes of his that are remembered, are his best ones.

You want to fairly compare him to Trump? Find me a quote of Lincoln fielding a bullshit question from a partisan hack.

My point stands. The crux of the matter, is your ASSUMPTION, about Trump's motive for blowing off a bs question.

'Idiot,' 'Yahoo,' 'Original Gorilla': How Lincoln Was Dissed in His Day - The Atlantic

giphy.gif

Interesting links. I will try to read them more fully later.

Thanks.

giphy.gif

'The First Conspiracy' Details Foiled Hickey Plot To Assassinate George Washington 'The First Conspiracy' Details Foiled Hickey Plot To Assassinate George Washington

giphy.gif

The difference between Lincoln and Trump is that Lincoln rounded up and jailed all dissenting journalists. He was a tyrant.

giphy.gif

The difference between Lincoln and Trump is that Lincoln rounded up and jailed all dissenting journalists. He was a tyrant.

YOu can't have enemy operatives, openly working in your society, during a war.

Forum List

Back