Ohio May Kick Biden Off The Ballot

Libs are trying to push President Trump off the ballot, why shouldn't conservatives look to return the favor and remove Sleepy Joe?
Sounds like the dems did it. WTF were they thinking by having their convention after the paperwork for their candidate was due? SMH--a perfect reason that NO DEMOCRAT should be elected to ANY office.

You can't have it ALL ways.

1). Did the vaccine SAVE lives or Not?
2). Did the Vaccine lead to many future deaths?
3). Did trumps own actions help influence the RWI to NOT get the jab?
4). Did many that did NOT get the jab die of COVID related causes?
1. Yes, the vaccine did save lives.

2. there were many reactions to the vaccine, including deaths, that the left buried because they were afraid it would decrease the number of those getting vaccines. And, there have been several questionable medical things going on which may possibly be related to the vaccines, including increased cancer and increased cancers of young people, just to name a couple. While there is no definitive proof of this as of yet, you can darn well bet the left will do their best to cover it up. Hell, they have laws saying you can't sue the vaccine companies for adverse medical events due to the vaccines. Why is that?

3. It was democrats who told Americans not to get the Trump rushed vaccine. It was Trump pushing the vaccine while he was president and democrats told Americans not to listen to Trump. On top of that, after the vaccine was officially out, Trump did suggest that people should get the vaccine but also said he would not force anyone to get it who didn't want it.

4. That's just a stupid question. Many who got the job DID still die of Covid (and reactions to the shot) and, of course, people who did not get the jab also died. But, for clarification, refer back to my answer in #1.

there were many reactions to the vaccine, including deaths, that the left buried because they were afraid it would decrease the number of those getting vaccines
Lie.

The 'spiracy goobers always grant your boogeymen messiah-like powers. They have to do so, or the batshittery doesn't work.

3. It was democrats who told Americans not to get the Trump rushed vaccine.
A total LIE and you now it.

Harris said, "I won't get the vaccine because trump tells me to"
She said she would take the vaccine through the advice of the medical professionals, not on the word of a blowhard lying con man.

Actually, Warp Speed was Pence's baby. Not Trump's.
And the vaccine did save millions of people...worldwide.
His job was to but the operation into capable hands, so Trump made a good decision, plenty places Trump was at fault, this was a good decision on his part.

A total LIE and you now it.

Harris said, "I won't get the vaccine because trump tells me to"
She said she would take the vaccine through the advice of the medical professionals, not on the word of a blowhard lying con man.
Exactly what Covid vaccine was Trump going to be advising people to get? Hint: the one the medical experts were working on. But, thanks for agreeing on all of the other points.

Well that means less than nothing.

"How to be obtuse and say nothing that you have to defend."

Trump is atypical in the ways that matter most. And you know it.
I disagree, he is not any different than other self serving elitist politician. Both parties are filled with them.

Back to the topic, Biden should not be taken off the ballot, he is a major party nominee, love him or hate him he should be on the ballot, this move is pure BS politics.

I disagree, he is not any different than other self serving elitist politician. Both parties are filled with them.

Back to the topic, Biden should not be taken off the ballot, he is a major party nominee, love him or hate him he should be on the ballot, this move is pure BS politics.
Had the DNC not thumbed their noses at EXISTING law that is adhered to in every state in the nation, I would agree with you. However, the DNC KNEW what the laws were when they scheduled their nominating convention after Ohio's deadline for filing to run in the general election. The democrats shot THEMSELVES in the foot as they are known to do. It is their faux pas. They should violate their own nominating rules and file Biden as the candidate in Ohio on time. There is a solution that does not violate PUBLIC law. DNC rules should take second chair.

Forum List

Back