Ohio muslim shoots sleeping daughter 3 times in head. Calls it an accident.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
I predict all charges will be dropped since he's muslim and from a different culture. Obama will support this monster.

Ohio Muslim shoots daughter 3 times in head, claims ‘accident’

dec 26 2016 If a father shoots his adult daughter in the head three times while asleep in her bed, then claims it was an accident, it sounds too bizarre to believe.

Something like this could not happen here in America. Or could it?

Authorities say that’s exactly what happened in Rocky River, Ohio, on Sept. 27, leaving the community in shock and disbelief.

Last week in court, Jamal Mansour, 64, pleaded not guilty to aggravated murder charges, and his attorney reaffirmed the same reason for the shooting: A mere accident.[/QUOTE

That has what to do with a Muslim shooting his daughter in the head three times.....by "accident".

Besides nothing
Fathers of all races and religions do terrible things.

Grow up.

LOL Look at you telling anyone to grow up....while deflecting from what the Muzzie did....which will most likely come out as a honor killing.

Get past I'll ever take direction from you, toad

If a muslim cannot shoot his daughter in the head, this is a theocracy and everyone is Islamophobic.

That has what to do with a Muslim shooting his daughter in the head three times.....by "accident".

Besides nothing

Grow up.
LOL Look at you telling anyone to grow up....while deflecting from what the Muzzie did....which will most likely come out as a honor killing. Get past I'll ever take direction from you, toad
I put it into proper context. You engage in post-truth demagoguery with your public perception substituting for understanding.

You have always been a low info mouth-breather. Hope you are having a good day.

Besides nothing
Amen to this.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I don't have anything to do with my dad because of the wrong that he continues to do with his time.
:huddle:

Honour killings is a very big problem which many are demanding be addressed:

"The most frequently quoted figure published by the United Nations in 2000 is an estimate of 5,000 killings worldwide each year, most of them in Islamic regions of South Asia, North Africa and the Middle East."

636010699466052746-EPA-PAKISTAN-HONOR-KILLING-PROTEST.jpg

'Honor killings': 5 things to know

If he was Christian his religion wouldn't even have been mentioned.

He's a murderer of the worst kind. Doesn't matter what his faith is.

I'm Muslim and my father would never do anything like this.

American culture considers that a crime.

Islamic culture justifies murdering your children

Where in Islam it says you can kill your kids? Show me the verse.
Why is killing your own children so widely practiced in islam?

Where is it widely practiced? If we were killing our children there wouldn't be 1.6 billion Muslims.

Yeah some sickos kill their daughters out of so called honor but this is a cultural practice. There is no such text that says a family has to kill their daughter for fornicating or being raped to keep honor.

There literally is no concept of family honor in Islam because every Muslim is responsible for their own actions. The sin of one person has zero effect on the family.

Forum List

Back