Ohio Shooter Wore Antifa Mask and Woman’s Dress While performing in his death meta

My first thoughts were, why the sister and her BF? But, knowing leftards, he was probably jealous that she was now giving it away to some other guy instead of him.
Apparently it wasn't just any guy, it was a colored guy. Hard to blame a guy for losing his cool when that happens.

Lefty. Righty. Lefty. Righty. We are talking about a boy who killed his little sister and went on to kill others. Without going into detail, I'm the little sis who took guns away from my mentally ill big brother, and the town police thanked me for it. I took these guns into the far-off hedges around the property, not to my car in case he fought me for the keys. This was 25 years ago, before this "antifa" bullshit. He has been in therapy and now understands why I did what I did. This marriage between mental illness and guns must be stopped for the good of the health and safety of our people. Am I angry at having to be put in this situation? You bet I am.

I recall seeing a video of some cop in Pennsylvania shooting off an automatic weapon into the air while dancing around shouting something about "them." This is what our society needs to go after and stop.

The Dayton shooter was no "boy". He was 24 years old, a man full grown.

I'm sick to death of our society giving young people a perpetual childhood. He stopped being a "boy" the day he turned 18.

You don't automatically stop being a boy at the age of 18!! Hopefully you turn into a little man at age about 12.

Mental illness comes in all ages.

Lefty. Righty. Lefty. Righty. We are talking about a boy who killed his little sister and went on to kill others. Without going into detail, I'm the little sis who took guns away from my mentally ill big brother, and the town police thanked me for it. I took these guns into the far-off hedges around the property, not to my car in case he fought me for the keys. This was 25 years ago, before this "antifa" bullshit. He has been in therapy and now understands why I did what I did. This marriage between mental illness and guns must be stopped for the good of the health and safety of our people. Am I angry at having to be put in this situation? You bet I am.

I recall seeing a video of some cop in Pennsylvania shooting off an automatic weapon into the air while dancing around shouting something about "them." This is what our society needs to go after and stop.

The Dayton shooter was no "boy". He was 24 years old, a man full grown.

I'm sick to death of our society giving young people a perpetual childhood. He stopped being a "boy" the day he turned 18.

You don't automatically stop being a boy at the age of 18!! Hopefully you turn into a little man at age about 12.

Mental illness comes in all ages.

If you haven't "stopped being a boy" by age 18...if you haven't started becoming a man by then, you ABSOLUTELY legally become a man at 18. You can get married, join the military, you are emancipated from your parents.

Now, our stupid over-parenting society says you can't even have a beer, which is another story altogether. But you absolutely are a man. Most of the problems with young men in society these days is that we don't start preparing boys for this a lot, lot younger.

Batshit crazy leftist in his ANTIFA mask performing with his band called, "Menstrual Munchies." You piglets on the left are a bunch of freaks but we already knew that.. You endorse and demand approval of your perversion on a daily basis.. You are the party the also demands the right to slaughter your child by ripping it apart, limb by limb.. Sick, demented fucks. This crazy Dayton killer fawned over and quoted both Elizabeth Warren and AOC.. You don;t see Conservatives blaming either of those two for his crime.. Shut the fuck up already over ANY mass shooting and assigning blame to anyone other than the person who committed those crimes.

Pictured: Ohio Shooter Wore Antifa Mask and Woman’s Dress

What a Trumpette and White Supremacist!

Liberals once again trying to deflect that this guy was an ANTIFA leftist terrorist- but will grasp any other shooting and blame the President, every conservative.. You nuts are fucked in the head..

Forum List

Back