Vance Admits He's Making Stuff Up

Promoting lies that are harming people seem to be something you are proud of.

Whatever.

The left promote lies every day, all day, when I see you speaking up or caring about them, it will be a cold day in hell. Enjoy your circle jerk.

The left promote lies every day, all day, when I see you speaking up or caring about them, it will be a cold day in hell. Enjoy your circle jerk.

Like how I condemned the whole "Russia" thing?

It's sad that you think you can only condemn lies if others do. That's not how it should work.

WRONG! They didn't say the laptop WAS Russian disinformation.
They said it had all the characteristics of Russian disinformation.

And it was a complete lie, they had never seen the fucking laptop and the FBI knew it was genuine. They've also admitted the letter was purely for political reasons, to give xiden a talking point for the debate. This, like the ABC debate, was just another fraud perpetuated on the citizens of the US, that will never be punished. So shove your little game of semantics, that BS was a major crime.

Like how I condemned the whole "Russia" thing?

It's sad that you think you can only condemn lies if others do. That's not how it should work.

No one has proven there was any lie to condemn, when you do, then I will. :dunno:

This was a case of them being cautious. It looks like a duck, but it might be a platypus.

Getting it wrong is like when they claimed Iraq had thousands of tons of WMD's?

That was a case of them being wrong.
Bush? Yeah. Trump? Yeah.

No one has proven there was any lie to condemn, when you do, then I will. :dunno:

Nothing will prove it to you. Not showing the cat thing was an American in Akron proved it to you. The lady starting the rumor saying she made it all up didn't prove it to you.

You've made up your mind because your politicians ran with it.

Nothing will prove it to you. Not showing the cat thing was an American in Akron proved it to you. The lady starting the rumor saying she made it all up didn't prove it to you.

They are killing geese which is a felony in Ohio!

She's Harris's ticket to the WH. What's remarkable about this is that Vance has perhaps even less self-control than his wannabeboss.

People don't want to have to pay for educating and caring for the children born to illegals in America.

Forum List

Back