Vance Admits He's Making Stuff Up

Anything to say or just your usual stupid memes sock boy?
Trump & Vance's lie has been debunked over & over again. Vance has only been exposed to the stink of your boy for a short time & already Trump's idiocy has rubbed off on him. Kinda like MAGA turds like you.

Enjoy the whiff, Trump humper.

boevans The suckers keep thinking that truth springs from their lies. Trump said what he said, and everyone watching the debate watched him double down on it.

You know nothing of the sort. Everyone said he would beat Kamala in the debate, and she out polled him by 18 points.

And hereheisyetagain knows that Vance said that.

OK Texas Open mouth, insert foot and chew vigorously.

Since you acknowledge these are simply made up stories perhaps as a mod you can start shutting them down.

Quite the little tyrant, aren't you? I hope he follows your advice, shut down all threads started by the right on this board, and it will cease to exist. All you little lefties can enjoy your circle jerk for about a week, and then it will cease to exist, the same effect you have on everything else you touch or meddle in.

Is that your lie for September 15th?

This has been repeatedly debunked, dumb fuck. You know why Trump says shit like that? Because there are millions of dumb fucks like you who believe everything he tells you.

Debunked by who? Where's your link?

Trump claimed that Haitians are eating cats because they are. They are eating dogs, ducks out of the park that children used to feed. They are also killing people in car crashes because they can't drive. They are causing Americans to be thrown out of their homes so landlords can rent a one bedroom apartment to 50 Haitians and the government pays. In fact, the democrat caused Haitian invasion has done nothing but spread misery which is exactly the way democrats want it.
There are 20,000 Hatians in Springfield Ohio.
If they were eating pets and wildlife, there would be no pets or wildlife left there.

Origin of Trump and JD Vance’s lies about Haitian immigrants eating pets revealed

The origin of Donald Trump and JD Vance’s baseless, debunked claims that Haitian immigrants are eating pets in Springfield, Ohio, has now been revealed – with the story coming from a local woman who heard it fourth-hand.

Earlier this month, Erika Lee, 35, posted the bizarre anecdote in a local Facebook group.

As the story goes, a cat owner found her dead pet hanging from a tree ready to be skinned, butchered and eaten at a house said to be occupied by Haitian immigrants.

The story was quickly debunked by local police and, after he initially perpetuated the false narrative, Ohio Senator Vance himself even admitted that the rumors could be make-believe.

Now, Lee has revealed her vastly dubious sourcing for the baseless story: that she heard it from a neighbor, who heard it from a friend, who heard it from their daughter. She also admitted that she doesn’t even know the person who is believed to have started the tale.

Do you remember when what a president said was actually true. And that unverified information shouldn't be spoken by the president.

In his January 2003 State of the Union speech, U.S. President George W. Bush said, "The British government has learned that Saddam Hussein recently sought significant quantities of uranium from Africa." This single sentence is now known as "the Sixteen Words." The administration later conceded that evidence in support of the claim was inconclusive and stated, "These sixteen words should never have been included." The administration attributed the error to the CIA

Origin of Trump and JD Vance’s lies about Haitian immigrants eating pets revealed

The origin of Donald Trump and JD Vance’s baseless, debunked claims that Haitian immigrants are eating pets in Springfield, Ohio, has now been revealed – with the story coming from a local woman who heard it fourth-hand.

Earlier this month, Erika Lee, 35, posted the bizarre anecdote in a local Facebook group.

As the story goes, a cat owner found her dead pet hanging from a tree ready to be skinned, butchered and eaten at a house said to be occupied by Haitian immigrants.

The story was quickly debunked by local police and, after he initially perpetuated the false narrative, Ohio Senator Vance himself even admitted that the rumors could be make-believe.

Sorry, I've seen the testimony from the actual residents there, try again.

Do you remember when what a president said was actually true. And that unverified information shouldn't be spoken by the president.

In his January 2003 State of the Union speech, U.S. President George W. Bush said, "The British government has learned that Saddam Hussein recently sought significant quantities of uranium from Africa." This single sentence is now known as "the Sixteen Words." The administration later conceded that evidence in support of the claim was inconclusive and stated, "These sixteen words should never have been included." The administration attributed the error to the CIA.
51 intelligence experts say Hunter's laptop is Russian disinformation!

GOP veep nominee and Ohio Sen. JD Vance on Sunday doubled-down on peddling dubious claims about Haitian migrants eating pets, while the Republican governor of his home state decried the assertion.

“The American media totally ignored this stuff until Donald Trump and I started talking about cat memes,” Vance griped during a testy exchange on CNN’s “State of the Union.”

“If I have to create stories so that the American media actually pays attention to the suffering of the American people, then that’s what I’m going to do, Dana, because you guys are completely letting Kamala Harris coast,” he told the news show’s co-host, Dana Bash.

No wonder Trump added him to the ticket; he’s willing to lie to win the election. Schools and hospitals closing due to bomb threats? Just collateral damage. What does Vance or Trump care about who gets hurt as long as they win?

What the hell happened to the grand Ol' GOP?

GOP veep nominee and Ohio Sen. JD Vance on Sunday doubled-down on peddling dubious claims about Haitian migrants eating pets, while the Republican governor of his home state decried the assertion.

“The American media totally ignored this stuff until Donald Trump and I started talking about cat memes,” Vance griped during a testy exchange on CNN’s “State of the Union.”

“If I have to create stories so that the American media actually pays attention to the suffering of the American people, then that’s what I’m going to do, Dana, because you guys are completely letting Kamala Harris coast,” he told the news show’s co-host, Dana Bash.

No wonder Trump added him to the ticket; he’s willing to lie to win the election. Schools and hospitals closing due to bomb threats? Just collateral damage. What does Vance or Trump care about who gets hurt as long as they win?

Why must you leftists constantly lie????

1AAAACCC.jpg

And Harris' campaign ad pretending her party hasn't been in power these past 4 years is a beacon of truth, right?

And her repeating the fine people lie?

It’s truly sad the media paid no mind to the suffering of the American people by the harris admin until Vance brought attention to it

Oh, really? Is that a fact? Let me clue you in on something. You galactic fucktards got your presidential candidate to claim on national television in front of millions of viewers that black people are eating cats and you think this is a win for you. This is how fucking stupid you people are. You are actually more stupid than the liberals. That is the level of dumb fuckery you people have achieved.

Harris was already doing well heading into this election. That 30 seconds of the debate sealed the deal for her.
First of all quit making it racist, it is Haitians eating cats their race has nothing to do with it.

Oh, really? Is that a fact? Let me clue you in on something. You galactic fucktards got your presidential candidate to claim on national television in front of millions of viewers that black people are eating cats and you think this is a win for you. This is how fucking stupid you people are. You are actually more stupid than the liberals. That is the level of dumb fuckery you people have achieved.

Harris was already doing well heading into this election. That 30 seconds of the debate sealed the deal for her.
Did he say black people were eating cats? I think he was referring to the semi-legal immigrants flooding the city after being let in by the Biden administration with no means of support, flooding a small town with Haitians. What does their color matter? Sounds racist on your part to me.

Forum List

Back