Vance Admits He's Making Stuff Up

1726511448971.png

Why would responsible media "create" stories of things that aren't happening. Like "diseased illegals doing all sorts of crimes".

Why would a responsible media intentionally misquote Trump and not call out the Democratic presidential candidate when she mentions the fully discredited misquote during a debate?(Charlottesville) I'll let you figure it out. You have been tricked and yet continue to believe their rhetoric. You can take solace in knowing that you aren't the only one.

That's actually a tough issue, and it's brought about by Vance's ..... view of sexual "roles." He said divorce damages kids. That's true generally, but are kids better off being raised in abusive homes. If he thinks that, he needs to move to pakistan or wherever. And he does really think women should "stay" for the kids' sakes.

As I said, nothing will budge you as your politicians are running with it and you feel this incredible need to defend them no matter what.
No, it's the people I know in the area, nobody is going to come forward because of how the media will call them racists, and xenophobes.

No, it's the people I know in the area, nobody is going to come forward because of how the media will call them racists, and xenophobes.

You don't know anyone in the area. LOL

You lie about something easy to check (killing geese being a felony) so you have to come up with some vague unverifiable claim.

Vance straight up admitted in an interview with CNN's Dana Bash that he's creating stories to get the media to pay attention. It's not a secret that Trump and his camp routinely lie to people, but this is the first time they've admitted it. Their "stories" are putting people's lives at risk.

Not what he said

“It’s just so frustrating,” Colin Barclay, who is white and has lived in Springfield since 2015, said, moments after arriving at the church to help defuse the situation. “You can tell people the truth, ‘This is what’s going on,’ and unless it fits their narrative, they’re just, you know, they’re not going to listen to it.”

Baseless rumors about Haitian immigrants threaten to unravel Springfield, Ohio

Oh, really? Is that a fact? Let me clue you in on something. You galactic fucktards got your presidential candidate to claim on national television in front of millions of viewers that black people are eating cats and you think this is a win for you. This is how fucking stupid you people are. You are actually more stupid than the liberals. That is the level of dumb fuckery you people have achieved.

Harris was already doing well heading into this election. That 30 seconds of the debate sealed the deal for her.
Trump was repeating what many citizens told 911. Democrats believe the city manager who obviously does not want that kind of talk.

Anything to say or just your usual stupid memes sock boy?
Vance just admitted that he's making shit up, Trump/Vance humper. Watching those two clowns in action is like seeing a monkey fucking a football, which you think is cute.

MAGA is desperate for Trump/Vance brown. Enjoy!

The important story in Springfield, Ohio is not Haitians eating people’s pets, appalling as that is. The big news - all too common now - is Border Czar Harris sending twenty thousand fake “asylum seekers” to a town of forty thousand.

Of course that town’s social services, streets, hospitals and schools are overwhelmed. Who could not have predicted that other than Biden and Harris, the two dumbest people to ever occupy the White House?

Maybe it’s the citizens eating the pets. Psychological studies show that crowded and unsanitary conditions can lead to insane behavior in otherwise sane people.

But Occam’s Razor tells us no. It’s the “migrants” bringing a common practice in their culture here to the states, invited for diversity’s sake by Camal-lag.

Forum List

Back