Ohio Student Suspended for Staying in Class During Walkout

He should have done as he was told, instead of being a dumbass!

Fascist much?
He took a stand on what he felt was right. He didnt want to side with the leftist and he didnt want to be perceived as a gun nut.
He took the middle ground in protest of politics in the classroom.
Why you'd find that offensive is beyond me.

He was given a choice. He refused both options. Play dumbass games, win dumbass prizes!

At least he's not a partisan.

He should do his suspension and just suck it up! That would be non-partisan.

Actually no....non-partisan would have entailed having the kids in the classroom learning the three R's.

Wrong again. Google gives you access to numerous on-line dictionaries. As a teacher, I suggest you make use of them.

He should have done as he was told, instead of being a dumbass!

Fascist much?
He took a stand on what he felt was right. He didnt want to side with the leftist and he didnt want to be perceived as a gun nut.

He was given a choice. He refused both options. Play dumbass games, win dumbass prizes!

The young boy demonstrated an Independent Thought Process and that is something that they do not like children having.

He will be punished because his thought process was faulty.

His thought process was faulty? What he deviated from Group Think? He chose not to get involved with the teachers bringing POLITICS into the classroom, interesting that you have no opinion on the teachers who allowed the other children to walk out of the school during school time to attend a SJW Bedwetting March when the children all should have been INSIDE the school being educated in traditional educational topics by the teachers.

Retarded thread.

It says in the very first paragraph that he was suspended for not being in one of the two places he was supposed to be.

From your link, dope.

"HILLIARD, Ohio — An Ohio high school student says he tried to remain nonpolitical during school walkouts over gun violence and was suspended for a day because he stayed in a classroom instead of joining protests or the alternative, a study hall."

It had not a thing to do with the protest.

He's supposed to be in the classroom, as is his retarded teacher. Why was he supposed to be a at a political protest? That shit has no business being foisted on schoolchildren.

He wasn't where he was supposed to be, dope. Regardless of the reason.
Let’s punish the one person being where the taxpayers sent their money for him to be.

Or punish the kid that was unaccounted for because he didn't follow directions.

The protest was not obligatory so the teacher was not obligated to be there.

The students still must be supervised when on school grounds. That is a little inconvenient truth that everyone seems intent on overlooking.

So they say he was suspended because he couldn’t be left unsupervised... in his classroom, where the teacher should have been instead of out participating in this stupid walk out/ demonstration.
So you wanted the teacher to stay and supervise one instead of the 30 odd others......
How dare a teacher stay in class to teach. We all know children must run schools!

You have no clue as to how to run a school, so why are you even commenting?

We all went to school and have a pretty good grasp of how things work considering we spent 13 years in the system.
Being a teacher isnt rocket science nor is being an administrator.
I've found that the teachers we have these days are self important grandiose assholes.

When you get another 21 years in the classroom, a Bachelor's degree, teacher's certification, and Master's degree in education, then and only will your opinion matter over mine.

You spent 13 years as a student. Do you think they let former inmates runs the prisons?

And after thirteen years as a student I had realized that I learned more through my own studies than what was offered in our public school systems.
My Aunt went from a teachers aid to a top school district official in leftist liberal Oregon.
She's eightytwo now and still sharp as a tack....she's appalled at the quality of an American public education.

Fascist much?

He should do his suspension and just suck it up! That would be non-partisan.

Actually no....non-partisan would have entailed having the kids in the classroom learning the three R's.

Wrong again. Google gives you access to numerous on-line dictionaries. As a teacher, I suggest you make use of them.

Wait...you've never heard of the three R's?

Fascist much?

The young boy demonstrated an Independent Thought Process and that is something that they do not like children having.

His thought process was faulty? What he deviated from Group Think? He chose not to get involved with the teachers bringing POLITICS into the classroom, interesting that you have no opinion on the teachers who allowed the other children to walk out of the school during school time to attend a SJW Bedwetting March when the children all should have been INSIDE the school being educated in traditional educational topics by the teachers.

The teachers did not bring politics into the classroom. Are you seriously that ignorant?

Once again, for possible penetration of a few thick skulls, teachers do not make those decisions! We do as we are instructed, just like the young man should have done.

The teachers did not bring politics into the classroom. Are you seriously that ignorant?

Once again, for possible penetration of a few thick skulls, teachers do not make those decisions! We do as we are instructed, just like the young man should have done.

Teachers are bringing politics into those classrooms, in the shape of pushing the Diversity crap, the Transgender crap, the White Guilt crap, the Anti-Conservative crap etc.

Hello? Anyone home? Thought not. Not sure what planet you are on, Leftist Planet it seems.

Hmmmm....

Teacher Questions School-Walkout Gun-Control Protest, Placed on Administrative Leave | National Review

Some teachers expected to cut class with students at National School Walkout for gun control

A Nationwide Teacher Walkout Could Shake Us Out of Our Mass Shooting Stupor

I can post this crap all day long.....

So you wanted the teacher to stay and supervise one instead of the 30 odd others......
How dare a teacher stay in class to teach. We all know children must run schools!

We all went to school and have a pretty good grasp of how things work considering we spent 13 years in the system.
I've found that the teachers we have these days are self important grandiose assholes.

When you get another 21 years in the classroom, a Bachelor's degree, teacher's certification, and Master's degree in education, then and only will your opinion matter over mine.

You spent 13 years as a student. Do you think they let former inmates runs the prisons?

And after thirteen years as a student I had realized that I learned more through my own studies than what was offered in our public school systems.
My Aunt went from a teachers aid to a top school district official in leftist liberal Oregon.
She's eightytwo now and still sharp as a tack....she's appalled at the quality of an American public education.

In Oregon, she would be correct! Elsewhere, not so much!

The education is not the problem. The raw materials that teachers are being provided to educate are substandard. Thank you parents!

The education is not the problem. The raw materials that teachers are being provided to educate are substandard. Thank you parents!

And how did that happen?

"The raw materials that teachers are being provided to educate are substandard. Thank you parents!"

The raw materials being the children?

Hmmmm....

Teacher Questions School-Walkout Gun-Control Protest, Placed on Administrative Leave | National Review

Some teachers expected to cut class with students at National School Walkout for gun control

Good for you! What does that have to with the kid who refused to follow instructions?

I did not support the protest either. It was stupid and accomplished nothing. That still does not warrant letting this snowflake do whatever he wants.

"The raw materials that teachers are being provided to educate are substandard. Thank you parents!"

He's calling out the lefty sixties parents.....kind of ironic really.

And how did that happen?

Could have been averted by more abortion and/or drowning at birth or whatever. You see the way to solve the education problem is just to not have any of the children to begin with :uhoh3:

Hmmmm....

Good for you! What does that have to with the kid who refused to follow instructions?

I did not support the protest either. It was stupid and accomplished nothing. That still does not warrant letting this snowflake do whatever he wants.

And why should the snowflakes get whatever they want....with the support of the schools no less?

He's supposed to be in the classroom, as is his retarded teacher. Why was he supposed to be a at a political protest? That shit has no business being foisted on schoolchildren.

He wasn't where he was supposed to be, dope. Regardless of the reason.
Let’s punish the one person being where the taxpayers sent their money for him to be.

Or punish the kid that was unaccounted for because he didn't follow directions.

The protest was not obligatory so the teacher was not obligated to be there.

The students still must be supervised when on school grounds. That is a little inconvenient truth that everyone seems intent on overlooking.
So the options were different. Send him home, send him to the principal, call the parents. Suspend him? Libtards are assholes.

He's calling out the lefty sixties parents.....kind of ironic really.

Oh okay I misinterpreted. Well most of those 1960s parents are now the grandparents, very few 1960s adults have young children at school now perhaps some do but the majority of the parents would have been born in the 1980s.

You can't make chicken salad out of chicken shit.

I taught two Algebra II classes this week. The first group paid attention, did their work and accomplished their task. The second group had to constantly be reminded to get off their cell phones, pay attention and do their work. Only two young ladies finished the work in a class of twenty-five.

Forum List

Back