oil - the NEW Coronavirus ..

Obama oversaw some of the highest gas prices in the history of the US, almost $3.50 a gallon. It did come down to $2.14 a gallon when the fracking industry went full bore, no thanks to Obama.

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Frrapier%2Ffiles%2F2019%2F01%2FJanuary-Gasolines-Prices.jpg

Obama oversaw some of the highest gas prices in the history of the US, almost $3.50 a gallon.
Which, in real dollars, wasn't really nearly the highest.

It did come down to $2.14 a gallon when the fracking industry went full bore, no thanks to Obama.
Oops, another error. Obama opened the flood gates to fracking. Where you got confused was by your AM radio handlers that focused on his restrictions on fracking on federal lands.

Thanks for reminding me why I have your dumb ass on ignore.

Obama oversaw some of the highest gas prices in the history of the US, almost $3.50 a gallon.

It did come down to $2.14 a gallon when the fracking industry went full bore, no thanks to Obama.
Oops, another error. Obama opened the flood gates to fracking. Where you got confused was by your AM radio handlers that focused on his restrictions on fracking on federal lands.

You are very uninformed. Fracking took off in spite of Obama. he halted offshore drilling and drilling on public land, therefore the fracking industry took place on privately-owned land.

Obama Adminstration Ramps Up Legal Fight Against Fracking

Trump to repeal Obama fracking rule

Obama's quiet war on oil

Between the two major candidate Sanders and Biden, they either want to ban all fracking or limit and regulate it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/policy-2020/climate-change/fracking-ban/

You are very uninformed. Fracking took off in spite of Obama. he halted offshore drilling and drilling on public land, therefore the fracking industry took place on privately-owned land.

Obama's quiet war on oil

Between the two major candidate Sanders and Biden, they either want to ban all fracking or limit and regulate it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/policy-2020/climate-change/fracking-ban/
Biden or Sanders gets elected and our Economy will Crash the night after the election, and it will not get up again. They are all Green New Scam. They'll destroy the country with their Insane Imaginations, and Fairy Tale Policies.

Obama's quiet war on oil

stuck on obama ^^^^^^^^^^^

too stupid to understand thread.

DISMISSED.

Obama didn't control private lands...oil and natural gas production on those lands boomed! Obama DID control Federal lands...oil and natural gas production on those lands went down. How do you define THAT as Obama "opening the floodgates" to fracking? Try not to be TOO stupid here, FF!

Trump is breaking Putin like Reagan broke Gorbachev...the Ivan's economy is in full-spasm thanks to the Saudis and our oil independence. What the moron OP doesn't understand is although Trump saved the kingdom after they murdered the "journalist" in Turkey, the House of Saad is still determined to undermine and destroy our fracking industry. Russia will have to obey the market and cut back production or Putin's generals will poison him and take over.

Trump is breaking Putin like Reagan broke Gorbachev...the Ivan's economy is in full-spasm thanks to the Saudis and our oil independence. What the moron OP doesn't understand is although Trump saved the kingdom after they murdered the "journalist" in Turkey, the House of Saad is still determined to undermine and destroy our fracking industry. Russia will have to obey the market and cut back production or Putin's generals will poison him and take over.

Vlad has a zesty poisoning comin' his way for CERTAIN! :eusa_clap:

Vladimir-Putin-Alexander-Litvinenko-562838.jpg

yuschenkosplit.jpg

morons just cant quite seem to get it - :aug08_031:

This might shock some but we have had cheap gas prices and a strong economy in the past.

before we became a major producer -

our fracking industry wants to MAKE money, not lose it -

that comes as a shock to some -

Forum List

Back