Oil Transported Through Keystone Will Be Consumed in the US

Good one. He's a home town hero around my parts. Politics aside he's always been a favorite especially his years with CSN&Y.I've seen him in many a venue.

Oh yeah. Rockin in the free world. Live he kills it.

But I digress.
I must've listened to this one 500 + times when i was a teen:

This one has one of his best leads but yes, we digress ;)

Oh we're doing Neil songs now huh? Here's an appropriate one.

We're going really far afield now. :) Love that one though. He wrote that for Sid and Johnny. I used to rep a fair number of punk and I can attest to the damage done. Always loved that he immortalized the pain of fame.

Neil is a true wordsmith. Politics aside I love him to death.

on my 8 track, just cruzin around town.

:cool:

Good one. He's a home town hero around my parts. Politics aside he's always been a favorite especially his years with CSN&Y.I've seen him in many a venue.

Oh yeah. Rockin in the free world. Live he kills it.

But I digress.

This one has one of his best leads but yes, we digress ;)

A great man. And a good heart. Just fed all the wrong bullshit. I was so disappointed when I found out Tides paid a "rent a chief" to be on stage with him because I thought he could have carried his message by himself.

I may disagree vehemently with some of his over the top statements, but I will not demean him or anyone else voicing concerns.

Ok. I lie.:) I can be nasty with more than a few "fuck you you freaking idiots" thrown in but that's only out of frustration.

:lol:

So why do the Republicans support it?

Unfortunately, because Obama opposes it.

Siete. Just a heads up. I'm leading a more radical crew against a Manitoba Hydro line up here.

I expect to be chained next year and arrested. I don't take this shit lightly.

I have spent many a year devoted to water preservation and purity. I began with Grassy Narrows and mercury poisoning.

I work with many over industrial hog farming and the damage done to the environment. I was part of a team that actually had Robert Kennedy Jr. come up to southern Ontario over a very sensitive aquifer.

So when I talk about the value of the Keystone I have from my heart and soul come to the conclusion that this is one of the safest ways to transport crude.

My heart on this is pure. We will not stop this action. But what we can do is hold everyone involved to the highest standards and scrutiny.

Siete. Just a heads up. I'm leading a more radical crew against a Manitoba Hydro line up here.

I have spent many a year devoted to water preservation and purity. I began with Grassy Narrows and mercury poisoning.

I work with many over industrial hog farming and the damage done to the environment. I was part of a team that actually had Robert Kennedy Jr. come up to southern Ontario over a very sensitive aquifer.

So when I talk about the value of the Keystone I have from my heart and soul come to the conclusion that this is one of the safest ways to transport crude.

My heart on this is pure. We will not stop this action. But what we can do is hold everyone involved to the highest standards and scrutiny.

That's still a red herring. All of the economic babble on this issue has been nothing but a bunch of red herrings. Being a conservationist does not justify supporting the XL project. You want this to go through, and you oppose the project being abandoned. If your interests were purely conservationist in nature then you would have no reason to oppose the project being abandoned.

Ok, kids, what is the net gain for the US and Canada.

It isn't lower costs at the pump because a glut on the market will simply cause a slowdown in production.

So what is in it for us or our Canadian cousins?

I'll believe the vast amounts of reports saying the same thing President Obama is saying over the self-serving, lone comment from an oil corporation executive, thank you very much.
Because that "vast amount" comes from the likes of Rachel Maddow and Ed Schultz.
It doesnt matter. The oil will be sold to highest bidder for the most money. The way things should work.

Then it serves no public benefit to the U.S. So there shouldn't be eminent domain. Let them pay for the land themselves instead of getting a government handout.

That's still a red herring. All of the economic babble on this issue has been nothing but a bunch of red herrings. Being a conservationist does not justify supporting the XL project. You want this to go through, and you oppose the project being abandoned. If your interests were purely conservationist in nature then you would have no reason to oppose the project being abandoned.

There is no reason whatsoever to oppose the northern leg. Just political bullshit.

Tell you what Seite why don't you go on any North Dakotan website and ask them how badly they want the Keystone XL northern line and try to tell them they are fucked in the head.

Better yet, you just tell Heidi Heitkamp she's full of shit for backing the Keystone as well.

By all means knock yourself out. As far as opposing the project being abandoned I just think it would be the ultimate retarded left wing piece of bullshit ever.

I have my hands full up and coming with Bipole III. I just comment on this board regarding Keystone because in passing I hate lies and liars.

And that's what you and others are in your opposition to the Keystone.

You actually take very little of the brunt of what I do. I'm pretty vicious against those that lie in the world of conservation. Actually I am lethal.

I have no time for anyone or any project that drains resources from true conservation efforts.

I believe in posters you see like Dot Com because I really believe that he cares about the environment.

I may think his loyalties misplaced but I believe when he tells me truthfully that he cares about what is going on with the tar sands and the environmental impact it has on the globe.

You don't care at all.

I won't give up the Stanley Cup but I will work on banning Celine Dion.

Come on Ravi. I'm given er!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys ever seen timbits?

tibits.JPG

I'll believe the vast amounts of reports saying the same thing President Obama is saying over the self-serving, lone comment from an oil corporation executive, thank you very much.
Because that "vast amount" comes from the likes of Rachel Maddow and Ed Schultz.
It doesnt matter. The oil will be sold to highest bidder for the most money. The way things should work.

Then it serves no public benefit to the U.S. So there shouldn't be eminent domain. Let them pay for the land themselves instead of getting a government handout.

oil and gas leases are the backbone of American oil . The landowners actually get compensated for the use of their land. That $$ helps our economy. But if you're Canada our "going in the right direction" Republicans will be MORE than happy to give you all you need for free. Land owners get screwed out of their land and the economy suffers.... Republicans,moving right along IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.

oil and gas leases are the backbone of American oil . The landowners actually get compensated for the use of their land. That $$ helps our economy. But if you're Canada our "going in the right direction" Republicans will be MORE than happy to give you all you need for free. Land owners get screwed out of their land and the economy suffers.... Republicans,moving right along IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.

I have a real problem with eminent domain north and south. I don't like it at all. Not at all.

Here's your problem Seite you just blanket brush us. Where I can find how to work the pipeline as soon as it crosses some one's land that doesn't want it there I have a freaking problem.

Really big one as a matter of fact. I'm not there yet and I don't like it.

I have a real problem with eminent domain north and south. I don't like it at all. Not at all.

Here's your problem Seite you just blanket brush us. Where I can find how to work the pipeline as soon as it crosses some one's land that doesn't want it there I have a freaking problem.

Really big one as a matter of fact. I'm not there yet and I don't like it.

my problem?

my bitch is YOU living in Canada and telling Americans what is and isn't good for them. You campaign against a hydro line IN Canada and campaign FOR chemically diluted asphalt passing through MY country... blanket brush your hypocrisy... it's your really big one.

A great man. And a good heart. Just fed all the wrong bullshit. I was so disappointed when I found out Tides paid a "rent a chief" to be on stage with him because I thought he could have carried his message by himself.

I may disagree vehemently with some of his over the top statements, but I will not demean him or anyone else voicing concerns.

Ok. I lie.:) I can be nasty with more than a few "fuck you you freaking idiots" thrown in but that's only out of frustration.

:ack-1: :nono: :mad-61:

I know. People are going to say we should "get a room" ;)

Back to topic.

Forum List

Back