OJ Simpson Dead

I don't like injustice, but the way LA DA office & Marcia Clark ran this trial along w/ the complicity of an incompetent Judge (Ito), OJ deserved to walk! The prosecution was a joke from "jump" as those cops (Furman) jumped that wall and searched around the grounds of OJ's place w/o a warrant! Everything was tainted before it began as the arraignment judge (Kennedy) didn't have the guts to dismiss the case! :stir:

OJ Simpson; rot in hell.
King David said he hoped not for his soul to remain in hell forever. He murdered Bathsheba's husband. Now, hell is a part of spirit prison, Paradise and hell are waiting places for the judgment day and then the resurrection. Paradise is the place where Jesus said to the thief on the cross that the thief would be with Jesus in Paradise. So, hell is where those who have not repented fully go. They will be offered the opportunity to be taught the Gospel as it says so in 1Peter chapter's 3 and 4.

King David said he hoped not for his soul to remain in hell forever. He murdered Bathsheba's husband. Now, hell is a part of spirit prison, Paradise and hell are waiting places for the judgment day and then the resurrection. Paradise is the place where Jesus said to the thief on the cross that the thief would be with Jesus in Paradise. So, hell is where those who have not repented fully go. They will be offered the opportunity to be taught the Gospel as it says so in 1Peter chapter's 3 and 4.
Hell is what byu fans feel after Utah kicks their ass

He was acquitted. So was Rittenhouse.
Perhaps. What is better though? a quick death with a rifle or someone cutting your head off with a knife in pure rage? Guilt or innocence. Village or Civility.

Fuck off, homo.

As a lifelong bills fan, it is certainly news. As for how I feel about it I suppose it is mixed. O.J. Simpson was before my time.

Though I do remember his acting in the naked gun film series.

Only God knows if OJ was guilty of the 2x murder. And he will have his judgment in the afterlife.

Yes those people still think he was framed. Same types that don't think the 2020 elections were OBVIOUSLY stolen.

A very specific type of ignoramus.

I’ve said this many times. The Defense did a masterful job in defending him. They attacked every piece of evidence. Every statement. Every witness. None got out unscathed.

It was a masterful job in how to defend a client. How to defend to the absolute limit.

But that is exactly the job of a defense attorney. It is what I hope to see from Trump’s attorneys. I’m one of those people who believe it is supposed to be hard to convict someone. I want it to be hard. I want the Prosecution to have to work for it. I mean really work.

And yes. I read the articles on claims made by Trump’s attorneys. And I can say that so far, they ain’t Johnny Cochran.

Every action by the Defense was calculated to create a bit of doubt about the evidence. Every action was carefully planned to maximize that doubt. It was a brilliant performance.

Forum List

Back