OK All you God Haters - It's Time To Crucify Derrick Henry.

Because 'god' answers prayers from sports figures but ignores people being slaughtered at a concert or at a Civic Center in San Bernardino.

Rather callous to real suffering but sees helping someone in sports who will soon be a millionaire and not have to worry about eating every day as his priority.

Believers you really need to update your belief system and how you present it. The version of your 'god' that you present is a dick.

Because 'god' answers prayers from sports figures but ignores people being slaughtered at a concert or at a Civic Center in San Bernardino.

Rather callous to real suffering but sees helping someone in sports who will soon be a millionaire and not have to worry about eating every day as his priority.

Believers you really need to update your belief system and how you present it. The version of your 'god' that you present is a dick.

Since you posted this tripe, I would submit that the God you are presenting here is the one manifested within your mind. Are you claiming you are privy to the thoughts of everyone?

thank-you-jesus-atheist-meme.jpg

Since you posted this tripe, I would submit that the God you are presenting here is the one manifested within your mind. Are you claiming you are privy to the thoughts of everyone?

I know you atheists and anti-Christs simply will not allow this to go on. I know you will pull out all stops to crucify this young athlete. Start casting your stones now.

How is that comment any different?

I know you atheists and anti-Christs simply will not allow this to go on. I know you will pull out all stops to crucify this young athlete. Start casting your stones now.

Simple. That's what they all did to Tim Tebow.

Simple. That's what they all did to Tim Tebow.
tumblr_mis4inoPoc1rv75mmo1_1280.jpg

"OK All you God Haters - It's Time To Crucify Derrick Henry."

There are no 'god haters,' the notion is idiocy.

One cannot 'hate' something that doesn't exist as perceived by theists.

Indeed, it's more often theists who exhibit hate – such as the hate many Christians manifest toward Muslims.

Indeed, it's more often theists who exhibit hate – such as the hate many Christians manifest toward Muslims.

For someone who doesn't exist, He certainly occupies a lot of the minds of the posters on this board. Most of them are attacking God.

For someone who doesn't exist, He certainly occupies a lot of the minds of the posters on this board. Most of them are attacking God.
He ran for 2000 yards this year in the nfl

Forum List

Back