OK GOP apologizes for calling food-stamp recipients animals

It's the Oklahoma GOP and the comparison is valid. Don't feed the animals because they become dependent on handouts is an axiom of federal wildlife policy. Too bad the democrat establishment is in the business of creating a dependent human society so they can control them with propaganda like the above post and votes for bucks. Why else would the democrat establishment ridicule successful Black people like Justice Thomas who rose above poverty and Dr. Condie Rice who escaped the democrat plantation and who democrats ridiculed with racist cartoons when she became Secretary of State?

See? I KNEW we could count on someone to support the GOP on this, EVEN AFTER THE GOP APOLOGIZED!

reminds me of when those GOP convention goers threw food at the African American camerawoman. Disgraceful hate on display by those types. No wonder they've been losing national elections.

RNC Attendee Threw Nuts At Black CNN Camerawoman - POLITICO.com

Its who the contemporary GObP is. SAD & disgusting.

^ that never fucking happened

Here short bus goomba frankie

Two RNC attendees throw peanuts at black camera woman Post On Politics

Quote a fake story and call me a short bus rider.

LOLz

Not only are you short bus rider , but you sat in the front seat wearing a helmet

Black CNN camerawoman who was racially taunted at Republican National Convention is 'not surprised' it happened

CNN camerawoman harassed for being black at RNC speaks out - NY Daily News

This was debunked in 98 as a David Shuster tweet about an incident that never happened
It happened in August 2012.

reminds me of when those GOP convention goers threw food at the African American camerawoman. Disgraceful hate on display by those types. No wonder they've been losing national elections.

^ that never fucking happened

Here short bus goomba frankie

Two RNC attendees throw peanuts at black camera woman Post On Politics

LOLz

Not only are you short bus rider , but you sat in the front seat wearing a helmet

Black CNN camerawoman who was racially taunted at Republican National Convention is 'not surprised' it happened

This was debunked in 98 as a David Shuster tweet about an incident that never happened
How could it be debunked in "98" if it happened in 2012? Were they able to see the future?

It's the Oklahoma GOP and the comparison is valid. Don't feed the animals because they become dependent on handouts is an axiom of federal wildlife policy. Too bad the democrat establishment is in the business of creating a dependent human society so they can control them with propaganda like the above post and votes for bucks. Why else would the democrat establishment ridicule successful Black people like Justice Thomas who rose above poverty and Dr. Condie Rice who escaped the democrat plantation and who democrats ridiculed with racist cartoons when she became Secretary of State?
So you agree he was comparing welfare recipients to animals right?

LOLz

How could it be debunked in "98" if it happened in 2012? Were they able to see the future?
Twitter did not exist until 2006!

Ah, another dishonest broad brushing thread.

Really? Are you saying that Politico is lying?

Hmmmm.....

I'm calling you and Politico liars though you are the bigger liar imo.

FACT: the GOP did not call food stamp recipients animals, you LIE!

FACT: you said, "Republicans hate poor people", you LIE!

FACT: the GOP did not compare food stamp recipients to animals, Politico LIES!

If you are going to lie, then expect to be called out as a liar. How pathetic that your ilk has to resort to lying to support your 'Republicans are racists' talking point.

oklahoma-gop.jpg

Ah, another dishonest broad brushing thread.

Really? Are you saying that Politico is lying?

Hmmmm.....

I'm calling you and Politico liars though you are the bigger liar imo.

FACT: the GOP did not call food stamp recipients animals, you LIE!

FACT: you said, "Republicans hate poor people", you LIE!

FACT: the GOP did not compare food stamp recipients to animals, Politico LIES!

If you are going to lie, then expect to be called out as a liar. How pathetic that your ilk has to resort to lying to support your 'Republicans are racists' talking point.

oklahoma-gop.jpg

That's not calling them animals shit for brains.

This is getting interesting. The GOP is starting to run out of people to insult. Now, if Trump makes it to the debates, their base will be down to the population of country club members and trailer park dwellers, who are not smart enough to realize that the GOP has been insulting them for years.
Truth isn't insulting, it's just truth. People act like animals when they take handouts and become dependent on them. The logic that applies to wild animals also applies to people, that's a fact.

Which is why no apology was needed and should never have been offered.
We provide for wild animals under our control on pubic lands and National Parks when nature takes away nourishment during blizzards, water during droughts, etc. That is how we keep our wildlife healthy and maintain balance on our public lands. What you are suggesting is that we provide less care for human beings than we do our animals.

You talk as if people have a choice in the matter. They are taxed and then their taxes are redistributed to animals....um, I mean welfare people. People need to learn to survive on their own because it's unfair to steal from the producers to give it to those who don't want to work. That's how it works in the animal kingdom and it makes sense in the human kingdom too.

This is getting interesting. The GOP is starting to run out of people to insult. Now, if Trump makes it to the debates, their base will be down to the population of country club members and trailer park dwellers, who are not smart enough to realize that the GOP has been insulting them for years.
Truth isn't insulting, it's just truth. People act like animals when they take handouts and become dependent on them. The logic that applies to wild animals also applies to people, that's a fact.

Mikey, I really don't bother to read your posts. I don't know why you bother.....

But you do read my posts just like I read yours. You simply can't ignore somebody who makes you think.

This is how far the GOP has sunk:

Oklahoma GOP apologizes for post comparing food stamp recipients to animals - Eliza Collins - POLITICO

Oh, well, at least they apologized, cuz that was not their "intention". Children will be children, you know.

From the link:

The Oklahoma Republican Party apologized on Tuesday for a Facebook post in which it appeared the organization was comparing food stamp recipients to dependent animals.

The Monday post, which has since been taken down, first sarcastically declared that the U.S. Department of Agriculture is proud to be distributing a record number of food stamps. It then said, “Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us ‘Please Do Not Feed the Animals.’ Their stated reason for the policy is because ‘The animals will grow dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves.’ Thus ends today’s lesson in irony ?#?OKGOP?”

It’s not clear who authored the post, which was shared almost 2,000 times with nearly 1,000 comments. Many of the commenters were not pleased.

Oklahoma Democrats also took to Twitter to blast the statement.

Oklahoma state Rep. Emily Virgin tweeted, “Many OK teachers, correctional officers, college students, and single mothers qualify for food stamps. OK GOP’s statement is disgusting.” She also retweeted other lawmakers and constituents who were unhappy.

“My thoughts on the offensive remarks leveled at Oklahoma citizens today by the OKGOP. Unbelievable!” Oklahoma State House Democratic Leader Scott Inman tweeted.

On Tuesday, Oklahoma Republican Party Chairman Randy Brogdon apologized.

“Last night, there was a post on our OKGOP Facebook page, and it was misinterpreted by many. I offer my apologies for those who were offended – that was not my intention,” Brogdon said.

So, two take-aways from this:

The OK GOP has no control over it's own website, or it is just plain old lying.

Republicans hate poor people.

The end.

Yes, that whole GOP said that

it's like taking a Rdean posting and saying, "looky what the DNC said"!
If that's the policy of the party, who cares if all of them said it. Remember, the GOP is 90% white. That 10% means nothing, no matter what they say or believe.
Pulling numbers out of your ass again?

It was never determined if they were R3publicans, nor where the camera woman was actually located and the Dem's were present, front and center of cameras-
While a planned visit to Tampa by Vice President Joe Biden was nixed, the Democratic Party has flown in some of President Barack Obama's sharpest defenders to steal some of Romney's spotlight and jump in front of television cameras to rebut the Republican vision.

The Democratic National Committee has rented a storefront space just outside the Republican National Convention's security perimeter, which party operatives have dubbed their "war room."

The GOP also had security remove them from the perimeter and issued a statement that such behavior would NOT be tolerated by anyone.

Well, this would explain a lot. Apparantly, republicans are having visions.....

Don't knock visions, Pale-face.

See? I KNEW we could count on someone to support the GOP on this, EVEN AFTER THE GOP APOLOGIZED!
Apology withdrawn.

Signed,

A Republican.

This is how far the GOP has sunk:

Oklahoma GOP apologizes for post comparing food stamp recipients to animals - Eliza Collins - POLITICO

Oh, well, at least they apologized, cuz that was not their "intention". Children will be children, you know.

From the link:

The Oklahoma Republican Party apologized on Tuesday for a Facebook post in which it appeared the organization was comparing food stamp recipients to dependent animals.

The Monday post, which has since been taken down, first sarcastically declared that the U.S. Department of Agriculture is proud to be distributing a record number of food stamps. It then said, “Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us ‘Please Do Not Feed the Animals.’ Their stated reason for the policy is because ‘The animals will grow dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves.’ Thus ends today’s lesson in irony ?#?OKGOP?”

It’s not clear who authored the post, which was shared almost 2,000 times with nearly 1,000 comments. Many of the commenters were not pleased.

Oklahoma Democrats also took to Twitter to blast the statement.

Oklahoma state Rep. Emily Virgin tweeted, “Many OK teachers, correctional officers, college students, and single mothers qualify for food stamps. OK GOP’s statement is disgusting.” She also retweeted other lawmakers and constituents who were unhappy.

“My thoughts on the offensive remarks leveled at Oklahoma citizens today by the OKGOP. Unbelievable!” Oklahoma State House Democratic Leader Scott Inman tweeted.

On Tuesday, Oklahoma Republican Party Chairman Randy Brogdon apologized.

“Last night, there was a post on our OKGOP Facebook page, and it was misinterpreted by many. I offer my apologies for those who were offended – that was not my intention,” Brogdon said.

So, two take-aways from this:

The OK GOP has no control over it's own website, or it is just plain old lying.

Republicans hate poor people.

The end.
Sounds to me like you're the one who's lying.

Mikey, I really don't bother to read your posts. I don't know why you bother.....

But you do read my posts just like I read yours. You simply can't ignore somebody who makes you think.

Are you stalking me, Mikey?

Are you stalking me, Mikey?

Still paranoid, I see....first I'm threatening you, then stalking you. Why don't you complain to the moderators so they can tell you my posting patterns don't fit that description?

Forum List

Back