ok leftists I need you to clear something up

If a lefty gave you a correct answer that you so much will not accept, why bother?
I'm giving them a chance to give a logical answer to my questions they haven't
WITHOUT THESE QUESTIONS BEING ANSWERED THEY ARE NOT LOGICAL AND ARE JUST MINDLESS DRONES REPEATING WHAT THEY ARE TOLD TO REPEAT.

and the pandemic has what to do with anything when it comes to cyberwarfare?
If that;s your answer it makes no sense
It is one of the worse copouts the left has given.
Ahhh, so happy I put that fruitcake PinkFloyd88 on ignore. I'm blissfully ignorant of his insane ramblings that people keep responding to with baffled confusion like this. Lol

Ahhh, so happy I put that fruitcake PinkFloyd88 on ignore. I'm blissfully ignorant of his insane ramblings that people keep responding to with baffled confusion like this. Lol
sometimes people will slip up and those who have been programmed will see their failure and it just might brake through.

Coming from a guy who, two years later in 2022, still is whining about 2020 being rigged - your words bounce off me like scandals off Donald.
So let me get this straight...the 2020 election was completely safe and secure, so we need to change the rules to make it even more safe and secure.

I'd ask you to explain that, but I'd have no more luck than bigrebnc1775.

So let me get this straight...the 2020 election was completely safe and secure, so we need to change the rules to make it even more safe and secure.

I'd ask you to explain that, but I'd have no more luck than bigrebnc1775.
thats the same person who used covid as an excuse why putin failed to help Trump win in 2020 they couldn't cyberattck us

#1)
On February 21, 2020, The Washington Post reported that, according to unnamed US officials, Russia was interfering in the Democratic primary in an effort to support the nomination of Senator Bernie Sanders.

Russian interference in the 2020 United States elections

#2) Is this a serious question? Trump was trying to destroy NATO, why would Putin invade anything when his puppet was doing his work for him?
Wikipedia? Seriously?

If Russia interfered with the 2016 election to help Trump and Trump was in the pocket and buddy of Putin.
Why didn't Russia interfere with the 2020 election?
and
why did Putin stop invading countries only to start back after Trump left the white house?
They lied about Benghazi
They lied about Clinton’s secret server
They lied about The Clinton Foundation
They lied about Uranium One
They lied about The Pakistani Hackers
They lied about Seth Rich
They lied about Julian Assange
They lied about The Russian banks
They lied about Russian Collusion
They lied about The Dirty Dossier
They lied about Strozk and Paige texts
They lied about FISA abuse
They lied in The Mueller investigation
The FBI lied about Russian Collusion
They lied about Covid
They lied about Hunter Biden’s laptop
They lied about the Biden family taking millions in bribes
Obama lied
Clinton lied
Harris lied
Biden lied
Comey lied
Brennan lied
Mueller lied
They lied about the rigged elections
They are lying now about Russia and Ukraine

Last edited:
#1)
On February 21, 2020, The Washington Post reported that, according to unnamed US officials, Russia was interfering in the Democratic primary in an effort to support the nomination of Senator Bernie Sanders.

Russian interference in the 2020 United States elections

#2) Is this a serious question? Trump was trying to destroy NATO, why would Putin invade anything when his puppet was doing his work for him?
Allow me to readdress this post saw something that caught my eye.
Bernie sanders was cheated by the democrat party, not Russia
and FURTHERMORE SANDERS IS A COMMUNIST and pro russia why else would someone go to Moscow for a honeymoon?

They lied about Clinton
They lied about Russian Collusion
They lied about The Dirty Dossier
They lied about FISA abuse
They lied in The Mueller investigation
The FBI lied about Russian Collusion
They lied about Covid
They lied about Hunter Biden’s laptop
They lied about the Biden family taking millions in bribes
They lied about the rigged elections
They are lying now about Russia and Ukraine
it sounds like we have more than a coincidence