OK ok, this is the kind of whirlybird nonsense that turns me off

Trump cannot be factchecked out of this race because his supporters have nothing but contempt for the facts.

if the left gave a crap about the truth then you could sermonize from on high. But since at least Bill Clinton lying under OATH. The left has morally abandoned the truth.

Mrs Tuzla Clinton doesn't need fact checked her lies are easy to see.

So your defense is that you are no different than the Clinton supporters.

lol, good one.

Trump cannot be factchecked out of this race because his supporters have nothing but contempt for the facts.

if the left gave a crap about the truth then you could sermonize from on high. But since at least Bill Clinton lying under OATH. The left has morally abandoned the truth.

Mrs Tuzla Clinton doesn't need fact checked her lies are easy to see.

So your defense is that you are no different than the Clinton supporters.

lol, good one.

Not sure how you got that out of what I posted but hey, as I said the truth and the left parted company years ago.

I just walked in from smoking some chicken and Fox News was on. Hannity is interviewing Trump and Trump says real unemployment is likely 20%.....

TWENTY FUCKING PERCENT

Now I'm no mathematician but I remember the crash in 08. The economy is craping along no doubt but get the fuck out of here with the ridiculous hyperbole.

PS. Red potatoes diced up & mixed with olive oil & lipton onion soup mix is amazing on the grill.
I don’t see that statistic as that far from reality on the ground. It depends who is being counted. Those on welfare are unemployed, those working part time or working very low wage jobs because that is all they can find should be considered as well. This economy is truly dreadful when you consider how many are bad off instead of how many are well off.

And speaking of whirlybird nonsense...

Obama: 'We Are Fortunate to Be Living in the Most Peaceful...Era in Human History'
Obama: 'We Are Fortunate to Be Living in the Most Peaceful...Era in Human History'

Not only that, if he wants to throw "facts" around... we have the most incompetent embarrassing leader of a Western nation in human history. --- Trump has nothing on this bird in flight.
What era was more peaceful?

I just walked in from smoking some chicken and Fox News was on. Hannity is interviewing Trump and Trump says real unemployment is likely 20%.....

TWENTY FUCKING PERCENT

Now I'm no mathematician but I remember the crash in 08. The economy is craping along no doubt but get the fuck out of here with the ridiculous hyperbole.

PS. Red potatoes diced up & mixed with olive oil & lipton onion soup mix is amazing on the grill.
I don’t see that statistic as that far from reality on the ground. It depends who is being counted. Those on welfare are unemployed, those working part time or working very low wage jobs because that is all they can find should be considered as well. This economy is truly dreadful when you consider how many are bad off instead of how many are well off.

Not only that, if he wants to throw "facts" around... we have the most incompetent embarrassing leader of a Western nation in human history. --- Trump has nothing on this bird in flight.
Adam & Eve....well, except for that wicked woman that became man's downfall.

Yeah..... that era

TWENTY FUCKING PERCENT

Yeah..... that era
I dont believe in Adam and Eve's tale.

TWENTY FUCKING PERCENT

Yeah..... that era
Well neither do I but my tale is as relevant as that one no?

TWENTY FUCKING PERCENT

That's who Trump is. Just make wild shit up as you go along. This is politics, not reality. Who cares.

And I'll guess that Hannity didn't challenge him on it. Ditto.

Nice recipe.

TWENTY FUCKING PERCENT

When children did not have to walk to school in Chicago fearing they would be assaulted or threatened.
When European women did not have to fear being outside in the evening.
When we did not have to have major security not allowing us to carry even a bottle of water on a plane.
When there are not Islamic terrorists in at least 30 nations mass murdering innocent people because they do not believe the same way the crazy terrorists do.
When cops did not have to feel they had no business trying to protect citizens because other citizens are filled with hate for them because of a few isolated incidents.

TWENTY FUCKING PERCENT

Yeah..... that era
Relevant to what?

And whats your tale? I didnt see one....

TWENTY FUCKING PERCENT

Yeah..... that era
Relevant to what?

TWENTY FUCKING PERCENT

When children did not have to walk to school in Chicago fearing they would be assaulted or threatened.
When we did not have to have major security not allowing us to carry even a bottle of water on a plane.
When there are not Islamic terrorists in at least 30 nations mass murdering innocent people because they do not believe the same way the crazy terrorists do.
When cops did not have to feel they had no business trying to protect citizens because other citizens are filled with hate for them because of a few isolated incidents.
Im sorry - you didnt answer the question.

Forced / violent deaths per capita is how you measure how safe we are as a Planetary species.

Compare any era to now, let me know how it fares.

Heres a little advice: headlines of bad news being aplenty is not necessarily relevant to discussing how peaceful the world is - its merely a commentary on how readily available and how much media we have due to modern technology.

Now, try answering by comparing data vs. data, and if you cant well - youve really no fucking business commenting on the veracity of what the President said and becuse you didnt even bother to check the data, he's also probably quite a fucking bit smarter than you are :thup:

Yeah..... that era
Relevant to what?

I just told one. Adam & EVIL Eve. It's kinda like the bible fairy tale only honest in a fake kinda way.

Yeah..... that era
Relevant to what?

I just told one. Adam & EVIL Eve. It's kinda like the bible fairy tale only honest in a fake kinda way.
lol go to bed grampa i cant understand where the fuck youre headed with this and its likely cuz youre still in the middle of your all nighter

TWENTY FUCKING PERCENT

Im sorry - you didnt answer the question.

Forced / violent deaths per capita is how you measure how safe we are as a Planetary species.

Compare any era to now, let me know how it fares.

Heres a little advice: headlines of bad news being aplenty is not necessarily relevant to discussing how peaceful the world is - its merely a commentary on how readily available and how much media we have due to modern technology.

Now, try answering by comparing data vs. data, and if you cant well - youve really no fucking business commenting on the veracity of what the President said and becuse you didnt even bother to check the data, he's also probably quite a fucking bit smarter than you are :thup:

Spare me the agony.

Go ahead and praise allah, I mean obama. I could not care less any longer. The world is blind.

bottom line to this foolish thread. The actual unemployment rate is higher than the obozo administration is reporting------------they are lying again.

add the underemployed and it is a very significant segment of the population.

Trump has plans to fix that, no other candidate does.

Yeah..... that era
Relevant to what?

lol go to bed grampa i cant understand where the fuck youre headed with this and its likely cuz youre still in the middle of your all nighter
It's my fault you can't relate? Stupid kids and their responsible behavior. No Sleep Till Brooklyn.......or about 11 am central.....

One in five American families do not have one person in that family working.

One In Five American Families Don’t Have A Single Person Working A Job

Or, 20%
1 in 5 families =/= 1 in 5 PEOPLE, 1st of all Ms. Data analyst.

secondly, if youre going to count literal warm bodies, then go back to every era EVER where we tracked unemployment, and add every single warm body for those eras as well (which - for you really uber smart people, youd NEED to do to even SPEAK TO whether 20% is EVEN A BAD RATE).

There should be an intelligence test before people are allowed to post on the internet.

Forum List

Back