OK police haters why do some blacks act this way?

Because he was black............go ahead, say it.

WRONG

Happens far more often with blacks, but anyone resisting and endangering kids or cops in that manner are setting themselves up for this outcome.

Facts not in evidence.
hhahahha
I'm WHITE!!!!! YES
..I've been pulled over by the cops for doing NOTHING wrong...I had my old plates on a new car--LEGAL

..WHITE people called the cops on me ---for doing nothing wrong-----I did NOT be a jackass idiot when they came!!!! no problems
..I painted a toy sword to look real, showed it to my sister to see how it looked...I placed it in my car and when I went to check it, a cop car pulls up, then a cop van, then another cop car....the cop gets out and puts his hand on his holster....I realized the problem and told him it was fake

....I've been stopped by cops for WALKING to work..and biking to work

People not minding their own business is a problem also.
..typical---the whole situation could've been resolved by the jackass SIMPLY showing ID/giving his name
..but NO--they say shit like:
WTF do you want?
FU piggy
I don't have to show you shit
etc
just like the dumb black bitch in the USMB thread that got pulled over

Why is it that the cops don't have to abide by the laws?

The cops do this for a living, we are all tired of blacks not being decent human beings and just cooperate
..I've got a great idea--the blacks should be smart/civil/polite/not resist!!
..but that's beyond their nature

It took awhile but your true nature is starting to come out.
You want to make this about skin color. It's about being a decent human being and respecting peace and laws.

Why didn't the police officers respect the law?

After being forcefully arrested, a Black jogger in San Antonio says he was 'guilty before proven innocent'

I'm not in a position to look at your link, but it is just one specific case you point to here. Whether you have a point on this one particular case is not the end all be all of the discussion. There are bad policeman, I'm sure, just as there are people from any profession that are lacking in what they do.

The major point of contention is AGAIN is this:

Are most of these issues about RACE? no, though there does seem to be an abnormally high rate off resisting arrest from blacks.

Rule 1: respect police authority. No matter what the rap music artists tell you. Whites typically do as told when authority directs them. Why should other races not as well? Those of ANY race that don't respect authority and peace should never complain later about the outcome of their defiant choices.

Because they were never taught to respect God or Country.
They have no respect for authority at all. Third world savages in a first world society.

I'm not in a position to look at your link, but it is just one specific case you point to here. Whether you have a point on this one particular case is not the end all be all of the discussion. There are bad policeman, I'm sure, just as there are people from any profession that are lacking in what they do.

Are most of these issues about RACE? no, though there does seem to be an abnormally high rate off resisting arrest from blacks.

Rule 1: respect police authority. No matter what the rap music artists tell you. Whites typically do as told when authority directs them. Why should other races not as well? Those of ANY race that don't respect authority and peace should never complain later about the outcome of their defiant choices.

You didn't answer my question. Until you do......................

Well you're being a twat, so happy to say we're done here. Waste of time duly noted.

Well you're being a twat, so happy to say we're done here. Waste of time duly noted.

It's an important point. The police have been trained to understand that they can violate people's rights and not be personally held accountable for that. That is slowly starting to change but obviously there is still a long ways to go.

WRONG

Happens far more often with blacks, but anyone resisting and endangering kids or cops in that manner are setting themselves up for this outcome.

Facts not in evidence.
hhahahha
I'm WHITE!!!!! YES
..I've been pulled over by the cops for doing NOTHING wrong...I had my old plates on a new car--LEGAL

..WHITE people called the cops on me ---for doing nothing wrong-----I did NOT be a jackass idiot when they came!!!! no problems
..I painted a toy sword to look real, showed it to my sister to see how it looked...I placed it in my car and when I went to check it, a cop car pulls up, then a cop van, then another cop car....the cop gets out and puts his hand on his holster....I realized the problem and told him it was fake

..typical---the whole situation could've been resolved by the jackass SIMPLY showing ID/giving his name
WTF do you want?
FU piggy
etc

The cops do this for a living, we are all tired of blacks not being decent human beings and just cooperate

When you do something for a living you would expect them to know the laws.
Ya'll both got good points but I'm on my first cup of coffee.

I'll come back and engage later.

Are we really any more lucky than white folks who live in America, especially when you can say your country was founded off the back of free labor.
The contributions of black labor in the agrarian South greatly overstates their contribution to the nation
overall especially once the industrial revolution arrived.

Just more of the same right wing, racist lies that are told.

WRONG

Facts not in evidence.
hhahahha
I'm WHITE!!!!! YES

WTF do you want?
FU piggy
etc

You want to make this about skin color. It's about being a decent human being and respecting peace and laws.

After being forcefully arrested, a Black jogger in San Antonio says he was 'guilty before proven innocent'
.....I've got an idea--how about not be a jackass and comply?????!!!!
hey--looks like he was ok in the cuffs---then he resisted getting into the vehicle???!!WTF is with that?
...why can't they be normal humans???

WRONG

Facts not in evidence.
hhahahha
I'm WHITE!!!!! YES

WTF do you want?
FU piggy
etc

..the cops weren't doing anything wrong

WRONG

Facts not in evidence.
hhahahha
I'm WHITE!!!!! YES

WTF do you want?
FU piggy
etc

hey--looks like he was ok in the cuffs---then he resisted getting into the vehicle???!!WTF is with that?

We've covered this many times. Wish it all you want.

WRONG

Facts not in evidence.
hhahahha
I'm WHITE!!!!! YES

WTF do you want?
FU piggy
etc

.....who said anyone was wishing?? blacks will continue to be justifiably killed unless they get rid of police..it didn't end with Brown/Garner/Floyd/etc
..so you have answered the question??!! which thread and post please

WRONG

Facts not in evidence.
hhahahha
I'm WHITE!!!!! YES

WTF do you want?
FU piggy
etc

.....who said anyone was wishing?? blacks will continue to be justifiably killed unless they get rid of police..it didn't end with Brown/Garner/Floyd/etc

The police will unjustifiably kill people. They will be held accountable though unlike so many times in the past.

WRONG

Facts not in evidence.
hhahahha
I'm WHITE!!!!! YES

WTF do you want?
FU piggy
etc

The police will unjustifiably kill people. They will be held accountable though unlike so many times in the past.
.....they RARELY unjustifiably kill --that's why they are hardly ever convicted or charged

WRONG

Facts not in evidence.
hhahahha
I'm WHITE!!!!! YES

WTF do you want?
FU piggy
etc

You dont have to be deemed guilty to be arrested

WRONG

Facts not in evidence.
hhahahha
I'm WHITE!!!!! YES

WTF do you want?
FU piggy
etc

Hissy fit unregulated black males kill each other in droves so keep a sharp lookout
In fact, if you are in the presence of a cop the most likely outcome is that another black guy won’t kill you

I don't doubt there are some racist cops out there but the main problem I see is cops being too prone to bullying.
And that comes from too little accountability.

I don't doubt you'll make any excuse possible to justify the different way cops treat suspects based soley on race. The white guy in the truck said, "I will fucking kill you" to a sworn officer of the law. Nothing happened to him. As far as I know, he's still free as a bird.
Did I just hear this chit right---in the white case, he got pulled over NOT WEARING a seatbelt which he denies, and you think the cop should have shot him? Are you stupid?

I don't doubt there are some racist cops out there but the main problem I see is cops being too prone to bullying.
And that comes from too little accountability.

I don't doubt you'll make any excuse possible to justify the different way cops treat suspects based soley on race. The white guy in the truck said, "I will fucking kill you" to a sworn officer of the law. Nothing happened to him. As far as I know, he's still free as a bird.

Sounds like you're accusing the patient cop of being racist because he didn't kill the white guy. Is that what you guys mean by equality? More unwarranted white men getting gunned down by police?

Sounds like you're in favor of cops going wild-west on any black suspect but appreciate the kindness and loving attitude they take toward white suspect who tell them, "I will fucking kill you." Is that what you mean by equality--for whites only?
Yes-------cops should shoot violent criminals refusing to be arrested................a guy arguing with him over whether he was wearing a seat belt or not is a different story.

WRONG

Facts not in evidence.
hhahahha
I'm WHITE!!!!! YES

WTF do you want?
FU piggy
etc

A case of mistaken identity---it happens to white people too. The correct response---Is I am not the guy you are looking for but I will sit in the police car till you verify the story. The correct response is not to punch cops-----

WRONG

Facts not in evidence.
hhahahha
I'm WHITE!!!!! YES

WTF do you want?
FU piggy
etc

You dont have to be deemed guilty to be arrested

I never said you did. You do have to have a valid reason though.

Forum List

Back