OK Republicans, let’s stop the impeachment once and for all

Trump will never hold national office in this country. Ever. I voted for him twice and, I assure you, I would not vote for him a third time, and I know a lot of former Trump supporters who feel the same.
Unfortunately, there are more Trump supporters who are not as reasonable as you. According to several polls taken since the Capitol Riot, about a third of folks in this country still approve of the Pres. (see 538). Rasmussen says half.

And that's something that should scare the shit out of the left.

Some 74 million people voted for Trump. That can't be ignored, and it's only to the peril of the democrats if they choose to...
What do you mean, only to their peril? What should Dems be afraid of?

The 74 million people who didn't vote for Biden...

81 million people voted to get rid of Trump
Where does that leave you?

The 74 million who didn't vote for Biden have most of the guns and over 8 trillion rounds of ammunition. It would be wise, if not to fear them, to at least have a healthy respect for what they could do.

The 81 million who did vote for Biden actually believe that going to a "safe place" will protect them...
This one won't.

That's because, in truth, nothing will protect you...
And your immunity card from danger?

I don't need nor ask for one...

LOl! Don't be so cocky boss.

It's not cockiness, it's confidence.

Perhaps you just don't know the difference...

Most of those 81 million already have guns.

images

Most of those 81 million don't know which fucking bathroom to use...
another whiny sore loser....

Truth hurts, doesn't it, Nancy?

Nope. No stopping.

It needs to go into the historical record that Trump was Impeached twice.

He needs to be barred from ever holding office again

He needs to be held accountable

Trump will never hold national office in this country. Ever. I voted for him twice and, I assure you, I would not vote for him a third time, and I know a lot of former Trump supporters who feel the same.
Unfortunately, there are more Trump supporters who are not as reasonable as you. According to several polls taken since the Capitol Riot, about a third of folks in this country still approve of the Pres. (see 538). Rasmussen says half.

Some 74 million people voted for Trump. That can't be ignored, and it's only to the peril of the democrats if they choose to...

The 74 million who didn't vote for Biden have most of the guns and over 8 trillion rounds of ammunition. It would be wise, if not to fear them, to at least have a healthy respect for what they could do.

The 81 million who did vote for Biden actually believe that going to a "safe place" will protect them...
This one won't.

And your immunity card from danger? LOl! Don't be so cocky boss. Most of those 81 million already have guns.
But only 20% of them own guns legally.
And? They still shoot don't they? And since when did Republicans care about being legal? Do you remember all the Right-wing terrorists who illegally entered the capitol who should have been shot?
Let me ask you this.....

What do you think had a bigger impact.....

Those that looted and burnt down livelihoods or those that stormed the capitol?

Now, before you answer....I get it...the capitol is an image of our country. It is an Icon. But....

a woman who lost her husband due to violence over the summer and who also lost her livelihood as they looted and then burnt down her only source of income......

What had a bigger impact on her life? The Capitol building being stormed by a bunch of thugs or the fact that she lost her husband, her businesss and her livelihood in one fell swoop.

Before you try to punch holes in my point.....lets look at an analogy.....

When Kennedy was shot we all mourned. It was a tragedy. But what if a young girl was shot as well due to a misfire and died. Innocent by stander.

The parents....what had a bigger impact on their life? The loss of a great President or the loss of their daughter?

You think about that when you say "but the Capitol. They stormed the Capitol How dare they;"
The bigger impact is the President of the United States agitating a mob, filling them with lies and sending them to the Congress to stop the proceedings of affirming a President
Ahhhhh....so you watched CNN.
They neglected to show you his entire speech.
He never sent them to congress to stop any proceedings.
]He sent them to the Capitol to speak their mind.
Like many politicians have done n the past.
Go to the capitol and protest.
Thats all he said.

But you opted to believe there was "code" in his words.

Code. Sure. He sent out "the code" to millions of people.

Wow...the media has your number for sure.
I saw the entire speech. He sent them to fight. What do you think Don Jr., another worthless sack of shit was doing, when he showed the video in their safe space? He was talking about fighting. 'Premeditated': Video emerges of Trump family party before Capitol riots
I've seen that vid. Yes, the family was happy there was such a large show of support, and Eric did say 'fight,' but that's a word used rhetorically a million times a day by everyone. I don't think it's evidence that the takeover was premeditated. I think Trump was hoping for something really dramatic like that, but I don't think the whole family arranged it or was just waiting for it while they monitored the crowd..
You are naive if you think his family members were so stupid, that they were oblivious to what might happen, and wanted what they thought might happen as bad as Trump did. And you know why? Because daddy was humiliated in defeat, that's why. They, along with Trump and his terrorist followers wanted this. And they got it.

Offer an alternative

Offer a SOLID Censure of President Trump. Not some mealy mouthed condemnation of violence that ignores the Presidents role. A condemnation that a majority of Republicans won’t sign up to anyway.

In lieu of Impeachment, offer a STRONGLY worded Censure of the Presidents actions leading up to and during the attack on Congress. Offer a Censure that the overwhelming majority of Republicans will support.

In addition to the Trump Censure, offer a bipartisan resolution declaring that the 2020 election was fair and unbiased.

If Republicans won’t do these two things, Democrats should proceed with Impeachment

At this point, I want nothing from Republicans. Nancy Pelosi has made Mitch McConnell an offer he can't refuse. If he does, she should without delay hold the vote on the articles Wednesday. The new Senate majority should then hold a trial, and even if the final vote comes after January 20th, it only requires a simple majority to vote, barring Trump from ever holding office again, even if he's not convicted.
No, there needs to be total accountability. He has the blood of five individuals in his hands. He needs to be prosecuted.

This one won't.

And your immunity card from danger?

I don't need nor ask for one...

LOl! Don't be so cocky boss.

It's not cockiness, it's confidence.

Perhaps you just don't know the difference...

Most of those 81 million already have guns.

images

Most of those 81 million don't know which fucking bathroom to use...
We'll be waiting.

Wearing filled diapers, no doubt.

Remember, the Biden crowd is the crowd which is afraid of guns. They want to enact more laws which will impact only law abiding citizens instead of criminals. They don't like guns.

Well, we aren't afraid of guns. We like guns. We know all about guns. We shoot them regularly. We practice our marksmanship. We see them as a way to defend our loved ones. We wish to hurt no one, but we're willing to kill everyone to protect what is ours.

On Biden's side? Well, you have people who literally cry at the sight of a gun. They know nothing about them beyond the fact that guns make them wet themselves and, like you, shit your diapers.

So, when you say "We'll be waiting", be sure you understand what you're inviting. I've been saying for a long time now that a revolution is coming, and that seems more clear to me now than ever before. This shit; this whole situation in our country is going to get a whole lot worse before it gets an iota better.

You need to be damn fucking sure you choose the right side...
That's great. I'm glad you think that. LOl!

Btw Trump wasn’t the only politician to peddle the conspiracy theory our democracy is corrupt to it core. Stacy Abrams did the same thing as Trump when she lost. Hillary Clinton to a lesser degree as well. Their rhetoric could have led to something bad happen.
That's total bullshit. Kemp oversaw the election as secretary of state, while he committed voter suppression. https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...vated-voter-suppression-thwart-stacey-abrams/

Voter suppression is a conspiracy theory that democrats throw out there that makes people lose faith in our democracy. Anyone who is a citizen and wants to vote can do it and neither side is able to stop that.
Prove all of this to be wrong; The Election Was Stolen - Here’s How... - Greg Palast

Prove it's a conspiracy theory. If you don't come back with a relevant rebuttal, you lose the debate, and thanks for playing.

I didn’t lose the debate anyone who isn’t brainwashed knows voter suppression is a myth and you just keep posting bullshit to support that myth. But if you want to think you won the “debate”.

Thanks, you lost. I proved voter suppression, and your opinion doesn't own the truth. But the proof does win out, and that's what counts.

As to whether I won the debate, the truth wins. That's the only thing that is important.

Yeah mother Jones put the facts on the table huh?

Yeah, especially up against yours that are non-existent. LOl!

This one won't.

And your immunity card from danger? LOl! Don't be so cocky boss. Most of those 81 million already have guns.
And? They still shoot don't they? And since when did Republicans care about being legal? Do you remember all the Right-wing terrorists who illegally entered the capitol who should have been shot?
Let me ask you this.....

Now, before you answer....I get it...the capitol is an image of our country. It is an Icon. But....

a woman who lost her husband due to violence over the summer and who also lost her livelihood as they looted and then burnt down her only source of income......

What had a bigger impact on her life? The Capitol building being stormed by a bunch of thugs or the fact that she lost her husband, her businesss and her livelihood in one fell swoop.

When Kennedy was shot we all mourned. It was a tragedy. But what if a young girl was shot as well due to a misfire and died. Innocent by stander.

The parents....what had a bigger impact on their life? The loss of a great President or the loss of their daughter?

You think about that when you say "but the Capitol. They stormed the Capitol How dare they;"
The bigger impact is the President of the United States agitating a mob, filling them with lies and sending them to the Congress to stop the proceedings of affirming a President
Thats all he said.

I saw the entire speech. He sent them to fight. What do you think Don Jr., another worthless sack of shit was doing, when he showed the video in their safe space? He was talking about fighting. 'Premeditated': Video emerges of Trump family party before Capitol riots
I've seen that vid. Yes, the family was happy there was such a large show of support, and Eric did say 'fight,' but that's a word used rhetorically a million times a day by everyone. I don't think it's evidence that the takeover was premeditated. I think Trump was hoping for something really dramatic like that, but I don't think the whole family arranged it or was just waiting for it while they monitored the crowd..
You are naive if you think his family members were so stupid, that they were oblivious to what might happen, and wanted what they thought might happen as bad as Trump did. And you know why? Because daddy was humiliated in defeat, that's why. They, along with Trump and his terrorist followers wanted this. And they got it.
Maybe. I just don't see the smoking gun in that video.

In addition to the Trump Censure, offer a bipartisan resolution declaring that the 2020 election was fair and unbiased
The RINO GOP Establishment's gun registration and background checks only serve to betray us to the dirty tricks played by progressive left wing gun-grabbing DEMOCRATS in a court of law to revoke our rights whenever they can. Neither of the major gun-banning political parties has anything fair or unbiased to offer us.

Nope. No stopping.

Accountable for what?

This?

"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol Building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."-President Donald Trump

Nope. No stopping.

I think its interesting that the Liberals won, yet they are more interested in punishing dissidents and settling old scores than they are in celebrating the dawn of the age of Biden and all the tremendous accomplishments and rise in the living standards of Americans that starts next Wednesday.

If Sleepy Joe is as tremendous as they claim, why would they have to worry about Donald J. Trump coming back as a political force ever?

In addition to the Trump Censure, offer a bipartisan resolution declaring that the 2020 election was fair and unbiased
The RINO GOP Establishment's gun registration and background checks only serve to betray us to the dirty tricks played by progressive left wing gun-grabbing DEMOCRATS in a court of law to revoke our rights whenever they can. Neither of the major gun-banning political parties has anything fair or unbiased to offer us.

WTF?
o_O

No, that's just you.
Nice retort, PeeWee.
Your idea of alternatives is to overturn a legal election. Dream on loser.

If you rig an election, like libs tried in 2016 and succeeded in 2020, do you really expect people to lie down for it?

Doesn't seem very patriotic to ignore it.

If this election is legit, Sleepy Joe needs to come forward and answer questions.

No, that's just you.
Nice retort, PeeWee.

If you rig an election, like libs tried in 2016 and succeeded in 2020, do you really expect people to lie down for it?

If this election is legit, Sleepy Joe needs to come forward and answer questions.
Pure fucking horse shit

And sadly you know it. You just hate the idea that you lost

• Love
Reactions: BWK
No, that's just you.
Nice retort, PeeWee.

You know, I wonder if you've ever gone a whole day without telling a lie?

In the case of these lies here, of course you have no evidence of your claims. You need some soul searching buddy.

This one won't.

Let me ask you this.....

Thats all he said.

Maybe. I just don't see the smoking gun in that video.
Trump’s speech that ‘incited’ Capitol violence: Full transcript They are going to fight, they are not going to concede, and they wanted the military and police to follow them to the Capitol. Why would he want the military and police to follow? To get them involved in overtaking the Capitol. There is no other explanation. And then after that, while Trump lied to them about going with them, he went an hid in some sort of bunker and had a party, so he could watch it on TV. He told them to march to the Capitol. He knew what was going to happen.

Forum List

Back