OK Republicans, let’s stop the impeachment once and for all

Offer an alternative

Offer a SOLID Censure of President Trump. Not some mealy mouthed condemnation of violence that ignores the Presidents role. A condemnation that a majority of Republicans won’t sign up to anyway.

In lieu of Impeachment, offer a STRONGLY worded Censure of the Presidents actions leading up to and during the attack on Congress. Offer a Censure that the overwhelming majority of Republicans will support.

In addition to the Trump Censure, offer a bipartisan resolution declaring that the 2020 election was fair and unbiased.

If Republicans won’t do these two things, Democrats should proceed with Impeachment

America, as we have seen this past week is more divided than even liberal progressives thought...Why you idiots would want to throw gas on the fire is beyond me.....But we all should unite right?
Ignoring an attack on Congress only adds to the fire.

The only way to extinguish the fire is to admit that the 2020 election was fair and unbiased. Not because it will stop the violence, but because it is true.

Congress cannot tolerate an attack on Congress to stop the election process. They cannot stand for members being threatened and intimidated. They must hold Trump accountable.

It is folly to think that you are going to get half the population, angered by the bullshit that went on to ensure that Trump lost in this election will now be just declared as "fair and unbiased".... It wasn't, and myself for one will NEVER concede that it was....

You just made Trump a martyr, and now you, and when I say you, I mean Democrats, and as such now you can reap what you are sowing....
It is folly to think that you are going to get half the population, angered by the bullshit that went on to ensure that Trump lost in this election will now be just declared as "fair and unbiased".... It wasn't, and myself for one will NEVER concede that it was....

You just made Trump a martyr, and now you, and when I say you, I mean Democrats, and as such now you can reap what you are sowing....

The onus is on the individual to discern if the election was valid. Each state has certified their elections were “fair and unbiased”.
The Congress has no responsibility to spoon feed you facts to right your convoluted thinking and soothe your childish miscontent.

That's right, on the individual. And no other individual has divine providence over said persons opinions....You have 74 million that disagree with you...Hence the divide. Now, you can either choose to be an adult about that and agree to disagree, or show your own childishness by lashing out and name calling....I think I know the road you will take sadly....
That's right, on the individual. And no other individual has divine providence over said persons opinions....You have 74 million that disagree with you...Hence the divide. Now, you can either choose to be an adult about that and agree to disagree, or show your own childishness by lashing out and name calling....I think I know the road you will take sadly....
That's right, on the individual. And no other individual has divine providence over said persons opinions....
I never claimed divine Providence, dope.

Offer an alternative

Offer a SOLID Censure of President Trump. Not some mealy mouthed condemnation of violence that ignores the Presidents role. A condemnation that a majority of Republicans won’t sign up to anyway.

In lieu of Impeachment, offer a STRONGLY worded Censure of the Presidents actions leading up to and during the attack on Congress. Offer a Censure that the overwhelming majority of Republicans will support.

In addition to the Trump Censure, offer a bipartisan resolution declaring that the 2020 election was fair and unbiased.

If Republicans won’t do these two things, Democrats should proceed with Impeachment

America, as we have seen this past week is more divided than even liberal progressives thought...Why you idiots would want to throw gas on the fire is beyond me.....But we all should unite right?
We don’t avoid doing the hard work of holding this insurrectionist president to account because the intellectually and emotionally weak among us may become further upset. Whether impeachment makes it through the Senate or not is irrelevant. The purpose is to record for posterity who stood up against such actions and who stood for the protection of our democratic republic from such actions even when doing nothing would be far easier given the time the insurrectionist in chief has left.

Leftists like yourself Hutch don't give two shits about this Republic...The aim of individuals like yourself over the past 40 years at least, as been to tear it down....
Leftists like yourself Hutch don't give two shits about this Republic...The aim of individuals like yourself over the past 40 years at least, as been to tear it down....
Your retarded brethren literally just tried to tear it down, dope.
Grow up and stop being an idiot child.

Not so sure that those people breeching the Capitol were ALL from the right, or Trump supporters...Investigations will reveal....Now that is not to say that there were a fair number of overzealous Trump supporters in that group, but as a whole, I, as well as most Republican's that I know of don't support that kind of nonsense...

But, I will take your point that this was a terrible event, and shouldn't have been done...

As for your name calling, while hiding behind your computer keyboard is just revealing as to your level of testoserone.....
As for your name calling, while hiding behind your computer keyboard is just revealing as to your level of testoserone....
Name calling is not a sign of weakness but rather of exasperation and just getting straight to the point.
I’m done trying to explain the world to incompetent adults who have proven themselves unable, unwilling to listen or who just want to blow it all up.
You all have your own agendas. I find it hard to believe that you all really feel that there is such conspiracies that you espouse. If you do, then calling you a dope is not only apt but rather polite given the circumstances.

Just a little more of the "Unity" y'all are going for no doubt....
Just a little more of the "Unity" y'all are going for no doubt....
You don’t want unity. Don’t act as if you do. Like I said, you all have your own agendas.

Offer an alternative

I like it. Very good idea, R.W.
It is a good idea

But what are Republicans offering in response to an attack on Congress?
Nothing

Lets just ignore it and Trump will be gone in ten days. Pretend it never happened.

That is why Dems MUST impeach. Republicans are offering no other options.

Offer an alternative

Ignoring an attack on Congress only adds to the fire.

The only way to extinguish the fire is to admit that the 2020 election was fair and unbiased. Not because it will stop the violence, but because it is true.

Congress cannot tolerate an attack on Congress to stop the election process. They cannot stand for members being threatened and intimidated. They must hold Trump accountable.

The onus is on the individual to discern if the election was valid. Each state has certified their elections were “fair and unbiased”.
The Congress has no responsibility to spoon feed you facts to right your convoluted thinking and soothe your childish miscontent.

Nobody can force you not to be stupid.

But that doesn’t mean Congress has to spoon feed you platitudes that feed your delusions. Republicans have been doing that for two months.
What did we get

An attack on Congress to stop the certification of the election

Congress needs to tell you the truth
It was a fair and unbiased election

But you think America would be better off without a loyal opposition? Sort of like North Korea?

We would be better off with an opposition that is not based on lies and Conspiracy Theories

Yes, Trump lost the election and it was because he was a bad President, not because he was cheated
It was a Trump mob that attacked Congress, not Antifa
COVID is a real threat and Masks and Social Distancing work
Climate Change is real and we can do something about it.

Until Republicans return to reality a single party rule is the best solution

Truth!
1610307491528.png

Offer an alternative

Exactly right.
Nixon was not impeached only because Republican leaders told him he no longer had their support and it was time to go.

Republicans put the nation above Party in dealing with Nixon

They are no longer willing to do that. These are the same Republican Senators and Congressmen who emerged from a bunker hiding from wild “Stop the Steal” protestors and still voted to support the fantasy that 2020 was a stolen election

& they all want donny's scraps to vote for them come 2024.

raphael cruz threw his wife AND father under the bus for his chosen one. there is no bottom when it comes to that weasel.

Offer an alternative

we'll reunite once your chosen one is held responsible for a bloody attempted coup. you know the flag at the whitehouse hasn't even been lowered to 1/2 mast to honor the capital policeman murdered while protecting that building AND congress - both (R)s & (D)s.

donny needs to be held accountable.

Last edited:
But you think America would be better off without a loyal opposition? Sort of like North Korea?

We would be better off with an opposition that is not based on lies and Conspiracy Theories

Yes, Trump lost the election and it was because he was a bad President, not because he was cheated

& thanx to georgia, the (D)s have 2 yrs to start getting it right so the midterms keep them in the majority. look what happened when the TEA party got hold of congress.

& thanx to georgia, the (D)s have 2 yrs to start getting it right so the midterms keep them in the majority. look what happened when the TEA party got hold of congress.

Trump AND Mitch handed two sure Republican wins to the Dems

Offer an alternative

We don’t avoid doing the hard work of holding this insurrectionist president to account because the intellectually and emotionally weak among us may become further upset. Whether impeachment makes it through the Senate or not is irrelevant. The purpose is to record for posterity who stood up against such actions and who stood for the protection of our democratic republic from such actions even when doing nothing would be far easier given the time the insurrectionist in chief has left.

he can't help himself.

science-shows-republican-logic-follows-the-same-pattern-of-generational-inbreeding.jpg

Offer an alternative

Not so sure that those people breeching the Capitol were ALL from the right, or Trump supporters...Investigations will reveal....Now that is not to say that there were a fair number of overzealous Trump supporters in that group, but as a whole, I, as well as most Republican's that I know of don't support that kind of nonsense...

But, I will take your point that this was a terrible event, and shouldn't have been done...

As for your name calling, while hiding behind your computer keyboard is just revealing as to your level of testoserone.....

there certainly is something wrong with people for supporting trump in any way on any level after all this time & all the damage he has created, both here & on the world stage.

No one is ignoring anything...I haven't seen one Republican yet that has said that anythig should be ignored, in fact the opposite....Most that I know of, including myself are saying that those that breeched the Capitol should be found, arrested, and have the book thrown at them...

What about the people on the videos chanting "Hang Mike Pence" ?

18 U.S. Code § 871 - Threats against President and successors to the Presidency

210108211336-10-capitol-hill-extremist-flags-noose-jpg-large-169.jpg

No one is ignoring anything...I haven't seen one Republican yet that has said that anythig should be ignored, in fact the opposite....Most that I know of, including myself are saying that those that breeched the Capitol should be found, arrested, and have the book thrown at them...

Should that chant be taken literally? Then what are you going to do about Kathy Griffin and her threat to decapitate President Trump?

that was a stupid stunt - & she got a visit from the secret service, who determined there was no threat. AND she lost gigs & was blacklisted for a very long time.

Offer an alternative

Quit being a baby

Should that chant be taken literally? Then what are you going to do about Kathy Griffin and her threat to decapitate President Trump?

AND donny's little pawns with their herd mentality killed a cop with a fire extinguisher & a lot more were injured.

so stfu.

Of course you don't, but then you have repeatedly said you're in favour of an authoritarian dictatorship, so there is that.

An Authoritarian Government. Not a Dictatorship.

The American public has proven it is unable to live a Moral and Decent life when given choices. You folks brought this on yourselves.

well then you need to go to SK.

america is a nation of laws, not men & being a secular nation -certainly not governed by 'god' - whatever that may mean to anybody living within our borders.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back