OK, so here's the thing.

The republicans in the house obviously no longer represent a single party.

Thus, they are no longer the majority.

Democrats are.

Bring on Speaker Jefferies.
Oh, ok. When I read the title I thought creepy-tits was coming out as gay. But it is just more stupid shit.

The republicans in the house obviously no longer represent a single party.

Thus, they are no longer the majority.

Democrats are.

Bring on Speaker Jefferies.
Jefferies being the consumate ass hole took valuable time trying to keep bragging. Let's hope he actually cooperates with the speaker, Johnson.

Problem is… the current GOP has no ideas

And….a deflection from the point. You just can’t admit any fault with the democrat party can you? You apparently see nothing wrong with everyone just lining up behind someone, like they did with pelosi and being a “yes mam” kind of person. Now it’s Jeffries. They’ll just line up behind him and, whatever he wants, they’ll do.

How is that a good thing? I thought people elected their representatives to represent THEM, not go to Washington to just let one person tell them what to do.

You mean like the tRumpers?
And another who, rather than ever admitting any fault with their own party, just deflects to “TRUMP!!”

As to your answer, yes, democrats line up behind their leader…just like repubs line up behind trump, but you apparently only think that’s a problem when repubs do it.

And….a deflection from the point. You just can’t admit any fault with the democrat party can you? You apparently see nothing wrong with everyone just lining up behind someone, like they did with pelosi and being a “yes mam” kind of person. Now it’s Jeffries. They’ll just line up behind him and, whatever he wants, they’ll do.

How is that a good thing? I thought people elected their representatives to represent THEM, not go to Washington to just let one person tell them what to do.
You think those GOP assholes are doing the people’s work?

You’re delusional

Forum List

Back