Okay, finally some good news about Trump's Coronavirus briefings

Well, I'm actually feeling sorry for him now...And embarrassed for him after yesterday's performance at his Corona presser.... it's painful to watch.....

Everyone is making fun of him on the news, and it is deserved... for his injection of disinfectant comments etc

He's gone through his whole TV life, allowed to baffle people with his bull shit.... con them, confuse them, operating through chaos to distract from his know nothingness...

Well, last night's campaign pep rally performance was the straw that broke the camel's back.... enough is enough.... he's so unfit and unqualified to serve us......

but his psychophants won't do a thing about it. they are scared shitless to be on his 'enemy' list, & his basket of deplorables will still vote for him - despite having broke almost every commandment there is. they will still vote him in even if he broke the ultimate commandment because they are only pro birth & have never truly been pro life.; & he knows it.

You thought we attempted to destroy Barack Obama.

Just wait, if you win in November, just wait. This pandemic has really opened my eyes.

ooooOOOOOoooo - are you gonna git yer guns, suzy? or be a sideline cheerleader for those that do?

Maybe we'll get a loudmouth Maxine Waters and impeach, or hold some Kangaroo courts like Kavanaugh, or start all the complaining hashtags like you all do.

You will love it, playtime. Just don't forget who started it.

I hope like heck it's Biden. Don't you dare, not even once, whine about he's a demented (literally) old man and we should leave him alone, because you knew that.

gotta say, suzie - your misplaced anger is tickling me bigley.

please CONtinue. :lmao:

She cited reasons for her anger. YOur pretense otherwise makes you look like a fool or an ass.

Which is it? Are you a fool, too stupid to understand a simple sentence?

Or are you just an ass, saying shit to be a troll?

:yapyapyapf:

it's certainly is misplaced. just like when psychophants, such as yerself put the blame on ' those people ' for their woes & lot in life. y'all look at those below you as the source, instaed of looking up at whose giving you a golden shower.

I have no idea what you're talking about. What *I* am talking about is this: if a Democrat is elected in November, I plan to treat him the very same way you all treated Trump from the very beginning. No respect, no credit for anything, nothing but absolute mockery and derision every day he is in office.

In fact I'm going to start a campaign for that on all platforms. Now tell me what you think of those little green apples

I will just add:

If a Democratic president ever acted like Trump, I’d want the bastard impeached. I would never debase myself to support anyone that acts the way Trump does.

"Behavior"

Then I guess you wanted Bill Clinton impeached, since he had an affair with a young woman in the Oval Office.

Clinton???? LOL What a response.

View attachment 327266

hillary / slick willy ... either clinton will do.

He said he would not support a president who behaves like Trump.

Pointing out that he his past support of a President worse than Trump is valid.

Your denial of this obvious fact, is just you being a dishonest troll.

No president in the history of this nation has been “worse than Trump”.

Trump is a builder. He has built giant Trump towers in empty heads of leftists like you, playtime, JoeB, candycorn and countless others. Truly winning while all of you are whining.

They do not understand the Alpha Male, and so hate him. The women who hate Alpha Males are the absolute worst though. If I may be blunt--usually half-deranged, miserable hags.

much TDS lately ....hahahhahahahahah
That`s the best and only defense there is for Trump. Did you just make that up?
well when all that is posted are TDS posts, there really is not much to discuss. We get it, we've stated we understood you hate him. to say that everyday is merely groundhog day over and over. The only option is to make the note, TDS and move on. nothing more is ever needed because there's nothing there.

much TDS lately ....hahahhahahahahah
That`s the best and only defense there is for Trump. Did you just make that up?
well when all that is posted are TDS posts, there really is not much to discuss. We get it, we've stated we understood you hate him. to say that everyday is merely groundhog day over and over. The only option is to make the note, TDS and move on. nothing more is ever needed because there's nothing there.

They're gonna cry like the thumb-sucking babies they are when we hate their brand new shiny Democrat president though

Trump actually has been right more often than Fauci and he's making Democrats look like lost children. Dems continue to just resist because they're not problem solvers. The only time Dems. have anything to say is when Trump proposes to spend money. Then they come running with their grubby shithooks out, salivating over the prospect of blowing money on bullshit pet projects.
“Trump actually has been right more often than Fauci…”

lol

Too funny.

Trump supporters lie as much as Trump – no wonder they love him.
Fauci is a one hit wonder like your boys Woodward and Bernstein. They all made one big score and spent the rest of their lives living off of it. So while Fauci is pretending to attempt stopping the virus, Trump is trying to save our economy while beating the virus, a major feat that he is currently winning. Meanwhile back at the ranch, the MSM and other pretenders like Pelosi and her whining party will continue their coup of disinformation against Trump, in hopes of attracting enough ignoramuses to vote for your senile basement boy and beat Trump. Face facts. There's not enough ignorant people in this country for Biden to even come close to beating Trump.

a one hit wonder since 1984, serving under several presidents - (R) & (D).
So what. Woodward and Bernstein are still using Watergate for credibility. Who knows, The Left Bank might still be giving concerts too.

Well, I'm actually feeling sorry for him now...And embarrassed for him after yesterday's performance at his Corona presser.... it's painful to watch.....

Everyone is making fun of him on the news, and it is deserved... for his injection of disinfectant comments etc

He's gone through his whole TV life, allowed to baffle people with his bull shit.... con them, confuse them, operating through chaos to distract from his know nothingness...

Well, last night's campaign pep rally performance was the straw that broke the camel's back.... enough is enough.... he's so unfit and unqualified to serve us......

but his psychophants won't do a thing about it. they are scared shitless to be on his 'enemy' list, & his basket of deplorables will still vote for him - despite having broke almost every commandment there is. they will still vote him in even if he broke the ultimate commandment because they are only pro birth & have never truly been pro life.; & he knows it.

Just wait, if you win in November, just wait. This pandemic has really opened my eyes.

ooooOOOOOoooo - are you gonna git yer guns, suzy? or be a sideline cheerleader for those that do?

Maybe we'll get a loudmouth Maxine Waters and impeach, or hold some Kangaroo courts like Kavanaugh, or start all the complaining hashtags like you all do.

I hope like heck it's Biden. Don't you dare, not even once, whine about he's a demented (literally) old man and we should leave him alone, because you knew that.

She cited reasons for her anger. YOur pretense otherwise makes you look like a fool or an ass.

it's certainly is misplaced. just like when psychophants, such as yerself put the blame on ' those people ' for their woes & lot in life. y'all look at those below you as the source, instaed of looking up at whose giving you a golden shower.

I have no idea what you're talking about. What *I* am talking about is this: if a Democrat is elected in November, I plan to treat him the very same way you all treated Trump from the very beginning. No respect, no credit for anything, nothing but absolute mockery and derision every day he is in office.

In fact I'm going to start a campaign for that on all platforms. Now tell me what you think of those little green apples

Whoa! That sounds serious! Please don’t do that! Don’t be mean to Joe! Please!

You're too dull to ever have thought about the ramifications of what you do, just admit it already

Lone Leftist getting crushed by Sue. This is outstanding. It is like watching Mike Tyson fight some loser when Tyson was in his prime. Poor Lone Leftist.

Trump actually has been right more often than Fauci and he's making Democrats look like lost children. Dems continue to just resist because they're not problem solvers. The only time Dems. have anything to say is when Trump proposes to spend money. Then they come running with their grubby shithooks out, salivating over the prospect of blowing money on bullshit pet projects.
Yeah, like aid for the hospitals that had to spend billions getting prepared and then stopped elective procedures, so they spent money and are losing money. And everyone presenting with Covid has to be cared for, regardless if they can pay.
That's a bullshit pet project, for sure. Who needs hospitals, anyway? And another bullshit pet project--billions for more Covid testing. The Republicans held up this bill by refusing to pay until they'd been in negotiations a week.
Why is a COVID-19 patient more important than someone suffering a stroke?
Where did you get that idea?

Whoa! That sounds serious! Please don’t do that! Don’t be mean to Joe! Please!

You're too dull to ever have thought about the ramifications of what you do, just admit it already

Lone Leftist getting crushed by Sue. This is outstanding. It is like watching Mike Tyson fight some loser when Tyson was in his prime. Poor Lone Leftist.

Yeah, like aid for the hospitals that had to spend billions getting prepared and then stopped elective procedures, so they spent money and are losing money. And everyone presenting with Covid has to be cared for, regardless if they can pay.
That's a bullshit pet project, for sure. Who needs hospitals, anyway? And another bullshit pet project--billions for more Covid testing. The Republicans held up this bill by refusing to pay until they'd been in negotiations a week.
Why is a COVID-19 patient more important than someone suffering a stroke?
Where did you get that idea?

From your post.

You'll treat him the same way you bashed Obama?? Right now you protect the scum of the earth ,,Congrats

Your hysteria is uncalled for. Settle down.

'''''just 28% of Americans say they’re regularly getting information from Trump about the coronavirus and only 23% say they have high levels of trust in what the president is telling the public. Another 21% trust him a moderate amount''''.
bold mine
hahahahhah--Goebbels would be proud of you
....so 72% get their information from him is what it's saying
....76% have VERY HIGH levels of trust in him
..and 79% have high trust

STOP the stupid shit POLLS ........either give facts or it's bullshit
....''regularly''' hahahha---so does that mean 24/7 or once a day?etc?? hahhahaah
they don't ask EVERYONE

article-0-1A2B262D00000578-818_636x382.jpg

'''''just 28% of Americans say they’re regularly getting information from Trump about the coronavirus and only 23% say they have high levels of trust in what the president is telling the public. Another 21% trust him a moderate amount''''.
bold mine

....''regularly''' hahahha---so does that mean 24/7 or once a day?etc?? hahhahaah
they don't ask EVERYONE

No I think this is right. Look all over social media and what USED to be the main stream media today. You would think Trump ACTUALLY said to drink bleach and shine a UV light up your butt. Which he did not.

They set out on day one to destroy him and his presidency and they might yet succeed. That they want to do this on such shoddy premises even during a pandemic is reprehensible.

So, we will do the same. Not like Obama. Like they have done it. I really hope it will we be Biden because the destruction will be so very, very easy.

You'll treat him the same way you bashed Obama?? Right now you protect the scum of the earth ,,Congrats

That anyone could support such a ridiculous person, who’s clearly a few beans short of a burrito, really shows it has nothing to do governance.
His support can only come from people who hate the opposition more than they love their country, because no one who objectively looks at this idiot can admire him.
A Homeland Security official, under questioning from reporters, later said federal laboratories are not considering such a treatment option.

About this website

NBCNEWS.COM

Trump suggests 'injection' of disinfectant to beat coronavirus and 'clean' the lungs
A Homeland Security official, under questioning from reporters, later said federal laboratories are not considering such a treatment option.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/do...KGu00GXXCWr7EqZ5d5ySrqXC9zuQZKexDRrb9wVgUHyPg

That anyone could support such a ridiculous person, who’s clearly a few beans short of a burrito, really shows it has nothing to do governance.
His support can only come from people who hate the opposition more than they love their country, because no one who objectively looks at this idiot can admire him.

About this website

NBCNEWS.COM

Trump suggests 'injection' of disinfectant to beat coronavirus and 'clean' the lungs

I like DJT and will vote for him again this November. Thank you for respecting my right to vote.

bold mine

they don't ask EVERYONE

No I think this is right. Look all over social media and what USED to be the main stream media today. You would think Trump ACTUALLY said to drink bleach and shine a UV light up your butt. Which he did not.

They set out on day one to destroy him and his presidency and they might yet succeed. That they want to do this on such shoddy premises even during a pandemic is reprehensible.

So, we will do the same. Not like Obama. Like they have done it. I really hope it will we be Biden because the destruction will be so very, very easy.
during a pandemic the pos is trying to stop health insurance for millions How anyone can support such an obvious piece of horse manure is way beyond me

About this website

NBCNEWS.COM

I like DJT and will vote for him again this November. Thank you for respecting my right to vote.

My God bless you Azog Hopefully he'll get you to change your mind before NOV Remember,, God works in mysterious ways

About this website

NBCNEWS.COM

My God bless you Azog Hopefully he'll get you to change your mind before NOV Remember,, God works in mysterious ways

I am agnostic. I am not married to Trump but Biden will never get my vote.

And you can look in the mirror and honestly say Trump and his picks to help lead the country are superior to what Biden will do with the choices he makes? We've seen Trumps game Very beatable

People like you, constantly express hate and contempt for people like me.

Why would I think for a single instance that someone like you, would have my best interests at heart?

Forum List

Back