Okay, finally some good news about Trump's Coronavirus briefings

I can’t wait to see the Trumptard spin defending injecting disinfectant and shining UV lights inside you

1. He didn’t really say that
2. That will actually work
3. Cant you tell he was just joking?
1. and 2. already happened

Can’t wait for Trumps Sharpie moment when he forces his medical experts to agree with what he said
he would have to clean up the FDA website, for example..

Gentle Readers:

You will note not one of these brain trust liberals have said, "Yes, it will be fair of you to treat Joe Biden like we treated Donald Trump", or "Yes, we accounted for the fact that someday, a Democrat might be in office and be treated in the same manner we treated him while in office".

They have nothing to say. Per usual, they never thought this far ahead.
Lol

This is amusing

Well, I'm actually feeling sorry for him now...And embarrassed for him after yesterday's performance at his Corona presser.... it's painful to watch.....

Everyone is making fun of him on the news, and it is deserved... for his injection of disinfectant comments etc

He's gone through his whole TV life, allowed to baffle people with his bull shit.... con them, confuse them, operating through chaos to distract from his know nothingness...

Well, last night's campaign pep rally performance was the straw that broke the camel's back.... enough is enough.... he's so unfit and unqualified to serve us......

but his psychophants won't do a thing about it. they are scared shitless to be on his 'enemy' list, & his basket of deplorables will still vote for him - despite having broke almost every commandment there is. they will still vote him in even if he broke the ultimate commandment because they are only pro birth & have never truly been pro life.; & he knows it.

You thought we attempted to destroy Barack Obama.

Just wait, if you win in November, just wait. This pandemic has really opened my eyes.

ooooOOOOOoooo - are you gonna git yer guns, suzy? or be a sideline cheerleader for those that do?

Maybe we'll get a loudmouth Maxine Waters and impeach, or hold some Kangaroo courts like Kavanaugh, or start all the complaining hashtags like you all do.

You will love it, playtime. Just don't forget who started it.

I hope like heck it's Biden. Don't you dare, not even once, whine about he's a demented (literally) old man and we should leave him alone, because you knew that.

gotta say, suzie - your misplaced anger is tickling me bigley.

please CONtinue. :lmao:

She cited reasons for her anger. YOur pretense otherwise makes you look like a fool or an ass.

Which is it? Are you a fool, too stupid to understand a simple sentence?

Or are you just an ass, saying shit to be a troll?

:yapyapyapf:

it's certainly is misplaced. just like when psychophants, such as yerself put the blame on ' those people ' for their woes & lot in life. y'all look at those below you as the source, instaed of looking up at whose giving you a golden shower.

I have no idea what you're talking about. What *I* am talking about is this: if a Democrat is elected in November, I plan to treat him the very same way you all treated Trump from the very beginning. No respect, no credit for anything, nothing but absolute mockery and derision every day he is in office.

In fact I'm going to start a campaign for that on all platforms. Now tell me what you think of those little green apples

Whoa! That sounds serious! Please don’t do that! Don’t be mean to Joe! Please!

You're too dull to ever have thought about the ramifications of what you do, just admit it already

Yeah. It never occurred to me that Trump supporters will freak out if he loses and oppose the Dem president vigorously and unfairly from day one. I’m shocked to learn this.

You wishcasted this on us should Hillary win. In reality it was YOU having the riots and temper tantrums and kavanaugh and Mueller and impeachments.

And deep down, yes. You believe we are the Americans, we will just fall back in line.

You believed wrong this time.

Kavanaugh lied under oath.
Mueller found collusion and obstruction.
Trump was impeached for using his office for personal gain.

You stand with an incompetent and corrupt leader. And THAT is the reason that you are so upset today.

Biden is demented. Literally. Demented. But why should that stop you ghouls?

No crying when we point out how demented he is, now. Remember. Your game, LL, you make the rules. We're just playing on your home turf.

Is Trump demented?

He can tell his wife from his sister.

He knows what city he is in, and knows what year 9/11 happened. So no.

A guy with dementia is going to win an election over Trump. Man! Are Americans stupid or what!

And then we will be behind your demented president to utterly destroy anything he does, maybe with kangaroo courts, maybe even with a fake impeachment.

You will love it.

Why are you telling us this as though we didn’t already know that you’d react in that way?

All you are doing in this thread is blaming others for your future actions. You want people to think that you are only going to be a sore loser because someone else made you be a sore loser.

Come on, Karen. Try harder.

Oh no, the way this game is played is: YOU get to be the sore losers and depend on our decency.

Sure Jack.

Except maybe that game is over.

Well, I'm actually feeling sorry for him now...And embarrassed for him after yesterday's performance at his Corona presser.... it's painful to watch.....

Everyone is making fun of him on the news, and it is deserved... for his injection of disinfectant comments etc

He's gone through his whole TV life, allowed to baffle people with his bull shit.... con them, confuse them, operating through chaos to distract from his know nothingness...

Well, last night's campaign pep rally performance was the straw that broke the camel's back.... enough is enough.... he's so unfit and unqualified to serve us......

We've heard all this before. Russia, Kavanaugh, Mueller. Impeached.

If you win in November, just wait. You people started it. You won't like where it finishes. In fact, you will hate it. But then, the Left never is known for thinking ahead.
"IF you (democrats) win".... I still think the blob will ooze back into office since Americans usually give their Presidents two terms and the 2018 Senate races were not very bad for the GOP. But it's kinda surprising to hear a blob supporter coming out with "If you win...." Telling.

No quarter given, and there will be a lot of people coming with me, believe me. You depend on our good sportsmanship. But no more.

Day one: destroy the presidency. Just like you all did.

You started the zero sum game. Now you can live in that bed you made.

You will hate it, btw.

Wow...you are taking this site way too seriously. Oh, let me guess.... you weren’t talking about this site...right?

Politics is never a game, gaslighter

but his psychophants won't do a thing about it. they are scared shitless to be on his 'enemy' list, & his basket of deplorables will still vote for him - despite having broke almost every commandment there is. they will still vote him in even if he broke the ultimate commandment because they are only pro birth & have never truly been pro life.; & he knows it.

Just wait, if you win in November, just wait. This pandemic has really opened my eyes.

ooooOOOOOoooo - are you gonna git yer guns, suzy? or be a sideline cheerleader for those that do?

Maybe we'll get a loudmouth Maxine Waters and impeach, or hold some Kangaroo courts like Kavanaugh, or start all the complaining hashtags like you all do.

I hope like heck it's Biden. Don't you dare, not even once, whine about he's a demented (literally) old man and we should leave him alone, because you knew that.

She cited reasons for her anger. YOur pretense otherwise makes you look like a fool or an ass.

it's certainly is misplaced. just like when psychophants, such as yerself put the blame on ' those people ' for their woes & lot in life. y'all look at those below you as the source, instaed of looking up at whose giving you a golden shower.

I have no idea what you're talking about. What *I* am talking about is this: if a Democrat is elected in November, I plan to treat him the very same way you all treated Trump from the very beginning. No respect, no credit for anything, nothing but absolute mockery and derision every day he is in office.

In fact I'm going to start a campaign for that on all platforms. Now tell me what you think of those little green apples

You're too dull to ever have thought about the ramifications of what you do, just admit it already

Yeah. It never occurred to me that Trump supporters will freak out if he loses and oppose the Dem president vigorously and unfairly from day one. I’m shocked to learn this.

You wishcasted this on us should Hillary win. In reality it was YOU having the riots and temper tantrums and kavanaugh and Mueller and impeachments.

And deep down, yes. You believe we are the Americans, we will just fall back in line.

You believed wrong this time.

Kavanaugh lied under oath.
Mueller found collusion and obstruction.
Trump was impeached for using his office for personal gain.

You stand with an incompetent and corrupt leader. And THAT is the reason that you are so upset today.

Biden is demented. Literally. Demented. But why should that stop you ghouls?

No crying when we point out how demented he is, now. Remember. Your game, LL, you make the rules. We're just playing on your home turf.

Is Trump demented?

He can tell his wife from his sister.

He knows what city he is in, and knows what year 9/11 happened. So no.

A guy with dementia is going to win an election over Trump. Man! Are Americans stupid or what!

And then we will be behind your demented president to utterly destroy anything he does, maybe with kangaroo courts, maybe even with a fake impeachment.

You will love it.

Why are you telling us this as though we didn’t already know that you’d react in that way?

All you are doing in this thread is blaming others for your future actions. You want people to think that you are only going to be a sore loser because someone else made you be a sore loser.

Come on, Karen. Try harder.

Oh no, the way this game is played is: YOU get to be the sore losers and depend on our decency.

Sure Jack.

Except maybe that game is over.

When have you ever indicated that you are capable of decency?

Karen, please.

Breaking people down into small groups for polls is an old way of lying with statistics, which makes it no surprise that Mac58 employed it.

Here is a poll Woketards wont like:
Is Mayor deBlathio:
1) fit for office
2) a good leader
3) an honest man
4) a farking piece of shyte commie cock suxor?

I think I would like to see the results of that poll.

Breaking people down into small groups for polls is an old way of lying with statistics, which makes it no surprise that Mac58 employed it.

Is Mayor deBlathio:
1) fit for office
2) a good leader
3) an honest man

Don’t see DeBlasio recommending people inject disinfectant or recommend people shove UV rods up their ass

Last edited:

Is Mayor deBlathio:
1) fit for office
2) a good leader
3) an honest man

Why do you want to talk about DiBlasio?

We've heard all this before. Russia, Kavanaugh, Mueller. Impeached.

If you win in November, just wait. You people started it. You won't like where it finishes. In fact, you will hate it. But then, the Left never is known for thinking ahead.
"IF you (democrats) win".... I still think the blob will ooze back into office since Americans usually give their Presidents two terms and the 2018 Senate races were not very bad for the GOP. But it's kinda surprising to hear a blob supporter coming out with "If you win...." Telling.

No quarter given, and there will be a lot of people coming with me, believe me. You depend on our good sportsmanship. But no more.

Day one: destroy the presidency. Just like you all did.

You started the zero sum game. Now you can live in that bed you made.

You will hate it, btw.

Wow...you are taking this site way too seriously. Oh, let me guess.... you weren’t talking about this site...right?

Politics is never a game, gaslighter

Game no. Funny as hell at times...yes. Go gargle some Clorox like your lord and master ordered

The people and actions she mentioned are powerful people or important events.

THe line of argument you are using there, is based on the idea that "those people" have not really DONE anything hostile to the person who is angry.

Yet, Maxine Waters has been in Congress for 30 years. That is a powerful person. Who has been DOING policy for decades.

YOu don't just get to dismiss a complaint about her and pretend to be amused by "misplaced anger".

Unless you are a soulless troll, just here to be a dick to people.

Which you have admitted is what you are.

Sue's complaints are valid. YOu are not. Troll.

i have never admitted to being a troll. trolls don't research & give valid credible non biased links like i often do outside of giving 'opinions'.

what i did say, cartoon boy - is i don't care what poorly educated basket dwelling deplorable hypocritesthink about me or what y'all have to say when *you* lie, distort, or defend a failed reality tv snake oil salesmen who -FOR DECADES have ripped people off.

so save it ...

You admitted that causing pain to people was what you are here for.

That is you being a troll.

And I rarely see you make any real argument. Your time here is more about you being an fucking asshole than having any discussion.

Trolls like you are psychopaths.

if you feel pain from my posts - that's on you, snowflake. you can always put me on ignore. just cause you are incapable of engaging in a real debate when i post links doesn't mean they don't exist. you choose not to, or you are too busy ignoring them cause they don't fit yer delusions.

True next real debate you engage in will be your first. Do you think we will find a cure for COVID-19 first or your TDS?

So a majority of Americans, even quite a few Republicans, know not to trust what he's saying, and no doubt the "ratings" he's so proud of (boy, that's creepy) are for his experts.

"Just 28% of Americans say they’re regularly getting information from Trump about the coronavirus and only 23% say they have high levels of trust in what the president is telling the public. Another 21% trust him a moderate amount. Confidence in Trump is higher among his supporters, though only about half of Republicans say they have a lot of trust in Trump’s information on the pandemic — and 22% say they have little or no trust in what he says about the COVID-19 outbreak."

Phew.
this is the kind of poll that actually shows the opposite of its meaning. Trump must be kicking the left's ass badly.

You have to be truly beyond stupid to ponder injecting yourself with disinfectant. Trump lies, gives false information and generally conducts himself as a lunatic at these pressers. You’d have to be an idiot to believe anything Trump has to say. Most Americans now see that. Unfortunately, there are still those that believe the babble that spews from Trump’s mouth, and, unfortunately, you have Trumptards who continue to justify and push Trump’s lies and false information as true.
You’d have to be truly beyond stupid to vote for Trump.

View attachment 327252
see he even loves you!

Lone Leftist getting crushed by Sue. This is outstanding. It is like watching Mike Tyson fight some loser when Tyson was in his prime. Poor Lone Leftist.

I will just add:

If a Democratic president ever acted like Trump, I’d want the bastard impeached. I would never debase myself to support anyone that acts the way Trump does.

"Behavior"

Then I guess you wanted Bill Clinton impeached, since he had an affair with a young woman in the Oval Office.

Clinton???? LOL What a response.

View attachment 327266

hillary / slick willy ... either clinton will do.

He said he would not support a president who behaves like Trump.

Pointing out that he his past support of a President worse than Trump is valid.

Your denial of this obvious fact, is just you being a dishonest troll.

No president in the history of this nation has been “worse than Trump”.

Trump is a builder. He has built giant Trump towers in empty heads of leftists like you, playtime, JoeB, candycorn and countless others. Truly winning while all of you are whining.

Trump actually has been right more often than Fauci and he's making Democrats look like lost children. Dems continue to just resist because they're not problem solvers. The only time Dems. have anything to say is when Trump proposes to spend money. Then they come running with their grubby shithooks out, salivating over the prospect of blowing money on bullshit pet projects.
Yeah, like aid for the hospitals that had to spend billions getting prepared and then stopped elective procedures, so they spent money and are losing money. And everyone presenting with Covid has to be cared for, regardless if they can pay.
That's a bullshit pet project, for sure. Who needs hospitals, anyway? And another bullshit pet project--billions for more Covid testing. The Republicans held up this bill by refusing to pay until they'd been in negotiations a week.

Well, last night's campaign pep rally performance was the straw that broke the camel's back.... enough is enough.... he's so unfit and unqualified to serve us......it's pathetic....
I truly enjoy watching you all expose your orangemanbad updates.

Trump actually has been right more often than Fauci and he's making Democrats look like lost children. Dems continue to just resist because they're not problem solvers. The only time Dems. have anything to say is when Trump proposes to spend money. Then they come running with their grubby shithooks out, salivating over the prospect of blowing money on bullshit pet projects.
Yeah, like aid for the hospitals that had to spend billions getting prepared and then stopped elective procedures, so they spent money and are losing money. And everyone presenting with Covid has to be cared for, regardless if they can pay.
That's a bullshit pet project, for sure. Who needs hospitals, anyway? And another bullshit pet project--billions for more Covid testing. The Republicans held up this bill by refusing to pay until they'd been in negotiations a week.
Why is a COVID-19 patient more important than someone suffering a stroke?

Forum List

Back