Okay, how long?

Crixus

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2015
BFE Texas.
Watched trump and Hillary do their little campigan rally things and I have to give it to both of them, they both looked like serious candidates for president of the United States. Both came off as reasonable folks who have different visions on acheaving the same goal. Question is, how long before one of them screws it up and who will do it first?

Last edited:
Watched trump and Hillary do their little campigan rally things and I have to give it to both of them, they both looked like serious candidates for president of the United States. Both came off as reasonable folks who have different visions on acheaving the same goal. Question is, how long before one of them screws it up and who will do it first?
When Trump sounds reasonable, it scares me. The only way Hillary screws it up is if she goes back underground. She needs to be out there countering policy for policy from now until November 8. E-mails be damned.

Hillary is like a slow leaking tank of water. She's always screwing it up because a lot of her issues are things that are legal, but look horrible. The Clinton Foundation (all legal), the email scandal (all legal), Benghazi (legal), etc. But all of these things seem to have legs in that they don't die off and they're making her slowly bleed out this election.

Trump is like a tank of water that has occasional catastrophic failures. When he screws up, he does so royally, loudly, and messily. He bottoms out and then some idiot goes and refills the tank expecting a different result next time.

Analogies aside: Trump has a high floor and low ceiling in the polls. Hillary the opposite. She could potenitally just keep losing support until she loses by a large margin while Trump seems to wildly careen between two extremes nearly daily. It's going to get interesting.

When Trump sounds reasonable, it scares me. The only way Hillary screws it up is if she goes back underground. She needs to be out there countering policy for policy from now until November 8. E-mails be damned.
What scares me is your implication of Hillary support... at the least, you like her more.

Hillary is offering the same cock-and-bull the Democrats have been offering for nearly 30 years. Coupled with her ME calamities and myriad crimes, I take her only as being seriously dangerous to the Republic.

I don't know how Trump could screw up any more than he already has. Unless he was to drop trou and shit on Megyn Kelly's face during a debate.

Hillary's coughing spells are speeches?

gmc14450220160906111200.jpg

I don't know how Trump could screw up any more than he already has. Unless he was to drop trou and shit on Megyn Kelly's face during a debate.
Ad hominem.

I think (cough, cough) that (cough cough) Hillary will (cough cough) be the one (cough cough bark bark cough bark)....oh, forget it (cough cough cough)

What scares me is your implication of Hillary support... at the least, you like her more.
I do not like the woman. I will vote for Satan if I must, to keep Trump out of 1600 Pennsylvania.

Trump did not look serious. He was fielding softballs from a strident Trump supporter and he responded with talking points. Saying that everything is "a disaster" is not statesmanship.

I do not like the woman. I will vote for Satan if I must, to keep Trump out of 1600 Pennsylvania.
I would rather trump be in there than hildabitch. She is a KNOWN failure in politics. KNOWN government corruption. KNOWN war mongering.

Trump did not look serious. He was fielding softballs from a strident Trump supporter and he responded with talking points. Saying that everything is "a disaster" is not statesmanship.
You actually watched a full hour of Trump?

says the guy that probably creamed in his thong panties when hildabitch said republicans were our worst enemies....

Regardless of Trumps good or bad points, he has been out there DOING things typical of a candidate.

Hillary on the other hand, has been spending most of her time either in fund raisers (where the heck is all that money going to anyway?) or bashing Trump.....when she's not choking. In other words, she's not really DOING anything but deflecting attention, but little toward her candidacy

You actually watched a full hour of Trump?

I watched what aired on MSNBC a while ago....about 20 minutes worth. He speaks in EXTREMES about every subject. He says weird things like "Syria has high quality oil", "Iran runs Iraq" and "Stupid, they are not"...while lying about just about every subject. Believe me.

Forum List

Back