Okay, Trump has officially lost his goddamn mind and everyone needs to recognize it

Okay, look, be as hardline on immigration all you want. That really isnt the point. The point is the amount of non sense Trump is spewing in desperation of avoiding a democrat win in the election. It’s incredible even for Trump. It’s incredible such bizarre shit could come from a 71 year old man.

I don’t care what you think of the migrants heading north, but if you think sending 15 fucking thousand troops to the border while suggesting this massive army can shoot to kill these people for throwing rocks isn’t something a complete nut job would say, you are in serious denial. Keep in mind these migrants are MONTHS away from reaching the border and apparently the 15,000 American troops are just going to wait til they get there.

What the absolute fuck?

Trump, stoking caravan fears, says troops will fire on migrants if they 'throw rocks'

We love how Trump Flucks with you libtards……

This is a friggin blast to watch...…
^This is exactly why trump says crazy things. It is an appeal to his crazy base voters feelings.

We think it's funny as shit....

We love how Trump jerks your chain...….
Exactly. Trump knows his base is an angry bunch and wants to see him piss others off. The troll presidency.

We are a Happy Happy Happy bunch...

You tards are the angry ones....

A little bit retro, but it is a sovereign border.
Wow, that really is an embarrassing,sniveling little bit of cover for the abnormal president.

Well, it's no longer "retro". My kids now live in a reality where normal and contemporary is shitting ourselves and sending the military to the border to threaten migrants, mostly women amd children, with high tech weaponry. What the fuck has happened to us....

They should probably walk to that country with the open border that you can cross without consequences.

I'm thinking North Korea?

Please, stop thinking then.

“Okay, Trump has officially lost his goddamn mind and everyone needs to recognize it”

Everyone does.

But most conservatives are dishonest cowards unwilling to acknowledge this fact.

Really?
It was a setup, he was asked about how migrants threw rocks at Mexican police (you realize several were injured pretty badly?) and then the questioner asked him if the military would fire on them.
And he said - "I HOPE NOT"....but they won't just stand there, you attack the military and the military fights back.

It is not that elegant of a statement, and the left media got the talking...er...rather... ranting point they wanted.
lol you are really splitting hairs with what he said about the rock throwing, but all of that pales in his batshit crazy idea to send 15,000 troops to the border to wait for a caravan 1000 miles away. Christ, even if the caravan made it to the border, it would be by then a couple dozen at best. Oh the horror!

The caravan is highly organized and apparently well funded. I expect that thousands will be knocking on the door, not “a couple dozen at best,” as you say. I will respond further when the caravan gets here. We will see then just how right you are.

Okay, look, be as hardline on immigration all you want. That really isnt the point. The point is the amount of non sense Trump is spewing in desperation of avoiding a democrat win in the election. It’s incredible even for Trump. It’s incredible such bizarre shit could come from a 71 year old man.

I don’t care what you think of the migrants heading north, but if you think sending 15 fucking thousand troops to the border while suggesting this massive army can shoot to kill these people for throwing rocks isn’t something a complete nut job would say, you are in serious denial. Keep in mind these migrants are MONTHS away from reaching the border and apparently the 15,000 American troops are just going to wait til they get there.

What the absolute fuck?

Trump, stoking caravan fears, says troops will fire on migrants if they 'throw rocks'

Gee, Billy...did it ever occur to you that Trump is trying to discourage those "migrants" from even continuing their assault on our border? They are weeks away from reaching the border which is why now is the time to make it quite clear to them that WE control who comes into the United States! Someone has led them to believe that if they show up at the border that they're getting a free pass in. Now who do you think it is that's doing THAT? (eye roll)
Or...we are less than a week away from the mid terms, and trump knows that the axe is about to fall re. Mueller. He's throwing up as many diversions as he can, to keep other more pressing issues out of the news.

Sure, this stuff ignites his base. Unfortunately, elections are determined by those in the middle of both parties.

What "axe" do you think is going to fall with Mueller, Howard? Come on...that ship sailed months ago! There was no Russian collusion with the Trump campaign. If there was it would have been leaked by someone in the Mueller investigation a long time ago!

Trump is doing his job. Part of that job IS securing our borders! Since when do we allow outsiders in simply because they organize into a mob and bum rush the door? This whole thing is absurd.
By all means...do tell

You're the one who thinks an "axe" is going to fall on Trump because of the Mueller investigation...I'm simply asking whether you base that on anything other than what you HOPE happens?

In the face of Beirut 1983 Peacekeepers unarmed. Are we repeating history, the military is going down to the border unarmed, in a support role.

Really?
It was a setup, he was asked about how migrants threw rocks at Mexican police (you realize several were injured pretty badly?) and then the questioner asked him if the military would fire on them.
And he said - "I HOPE NOT"....but they won't just stand there, you attack the military and the military fights back.

It is not that elegant of a statement, and the left media got the talking...er...rather... ranting point they wanted.
lol you are really splitting hairs with what he said about the rock throwing, but all of that pales in his batshit crazy idea to send 15,000 troops to the border to wait for a caravan 1000 miles away. Christ, even if the caravan made it to the border, it would be by then a couple dozen at best. Oh the horror!

OR the ranks could swell to 10,000 with added Mexicans, and "other than" Mexicans blending in. That's why nobody relies on Dems anymore for practical strategies..

Why don't you take time off crapping and go see how many times and WHICH PRESIDENTS have "sent troops to the border " and for what reasons. And for Cripes Sake -- turn off CNN before they eat the rest of your brain..

What the absolute fuck?

It just looks like madness to you because you have never witnessed Apotheosis before.

And the TDS victim who started this idiotic thread started another idiotic thread shortly after... :p

What the absolute fuck?

Trump makes grown men pant and whine like little girls.

Who has ever seen the like? Ever?

It's the best.

He didn’t say they would fire.

You said he said they would fire.
You are not tired of making excuses for a mentally challenge clown? I understand you voted and you like him....but dude, you must at times say fuck it he went too far. Give yourself some respect.

Why not ask the OP, who pretends that a column of thousands aiming at invading our country is not a real issue.
Who's invading our country?

181019153346-13-migrant-caravan-1019-custom-54.jpg

5BF32933-E1BB-445F-9566-F14F09127BA7_cx0_cy4_cw0_w1023_r1_s.jpg

You really missed this shit?
So, they're invading our country carrying their kids on their shoulders?

Yep. Using their own children as human shields.

Really speaks to what kind of people we are getting.
Damn dude, you were supposed to share that koolaide with the other kids, not hog it all.

They are willingly part of a mob that is charging armed guards, and their only "defense" is the possible PR of having video of the guards using force against them and their children.

That is contemptible.

Your counter to that, was to ridicule me.

Because you cannot defend their actions.

That is you admitting that you lose.

What the absolute fuck?

I would suggest they don't throw rocks at people that are armed. I know I sure wouldn't.

I've always been amazed that people can be that stupid.

Though in Mexico, i believe the police just took being hit by stones, like bitches.
---------------------------------------------------------- mexican police and government probably support the invader column and were just putting on a show and were standing down .

Which would make the violence all the more vile.

And the "bitch" level even higher.

What the absolute fuck?

Gee, Billy...did it ever occur to you that Trump is trying to discourage those "migrants" from even continuing their assault on our border? They are weeks away from reaching the border which is why now is the time to make it quite clear to them that WE control who comes into the United States! Someone has led them to believe that if they show up at the border that they're getting a free pass in. Now who do you think it is that's doing THAT? (eye roll)
Or...we are less than a week away from the mid terms, and trump knows that the axe is about to fall re. Mueller. He's throwing up as many diversions as he can, to keep other more pressing issues out of the news.

Sure, this stuff ignites his base. Unfortunately, elections are determined by those in the middle of both parties.

What "axe" do you think is going to fall with Mueller, Howard? Come on...that ship sailed months ago! There was no Russian collusion with the Trump campaign. If there was it would have been leaked by someone in the Mueller investigation a long time ago!

Trump is doing his job. Part of that job IS securing our borders! Since when do we allow outsiders in simply because they organize into a mob and bum rush the door? This whole thing is absurd.
By all means...do tell

You're the one who thinks an "axe" is going to fall on Trump because of the Mueller investigation...I'm simply asking whether you base that on anything other than what you HOPE happens?
You realize that Manafort just gave them Stone on a silver platter? Also, Mueller no doubt has the info re. the burner phone that 'Lil don called twice on the day of the trump Tower meeting.

I believe those two issues delivers the conspiracy in spades.

He didn’t say they would fire.

You said he said they would fire.
You are not tired of making excuses for a mentally challenge clown? I understand you voted and you like him....but dude, you must at times say fuck it he went too far. Give yourself some respect.
I don't care what he said. No one on the left gets upset when Maxine Waters or Eric Holder talk about harassing or kicking republicans. No one on the left gets upset when Hillary calls us racists, bigots, xenophobes, etc, etc. No one on the left got upset when Obama said "if they bring a knife, we bring a gun". Naw, what Trump said bothers me about as much as those words bothered you guys. I don't care. Furthermore, Jimmy crack corn and I don't care.

Forum List

Back