Okay, Trump has officially lost his goddamn mind and everyone needs to recognize it

Really?
It was a setup, he was asked about how migrants threw rocks at Mexican police (you realize several were injured pretty badly?) and then the questioner asked him if the military would fire on them.
And he said - "I HOPE NOT"....but they won't just stand there, you attack the military and the military fights back.

It is not that elegant of a statement, and the left media got the talking...er...rather... ranting point they wanted.
lol you are really splitting hairs with what he said about the rock throwing, but all of that pales in his batshit crazy idea to send 15,000 troops to the border to wait for a caravan 1000 miles away. Christ, even if the caravan made it to the border, it would be by then a couple dozen at best. Oh the horror!

we could let them camp in your backyard, if you had one.

A little bit retro, but it is a sovereign border.
Wow, that really is an embarrassing,sniveling little bit of cover for the abnormal president.

Well, it's no longer "retro". My kids now live in a reality where normal and contemporary is shitting ourselves and sending the military to the border to threaten migrants, mostly women amd children, with high tech weaponry. What the fuck has happened to us....

They should probably walk to that country with the open border that you can cross without consequences.

I'm thinking North Korea?

Yes, they are running out of food.

Someone has lost their mind. But it isn't the President.
Yes, luckily for you, you have already drank the kool aid and are waiting for that comet UFO to take you to eternal happiness.

And while he waits, Trump sits in the WH. The GOP owns the senate and we have what we want on the SCOTUS.

Might lose the house for a couple of years......

But hey.....

Okay, look, be as hardline on immigration all you want. That really isnt the point. The point is the amount of non sense Trump is spewing in desperation of avoiding a democrat win in the election is incredible even for Trump. It is just incredible. It’s incredible such bizarre shit could come from a 71 year old man.

I don’t care what you think of the migrants heading north, but if you think sending 15 fucking thousand troops to the border while suggesting this massive army can shoot to kill these people for throwing rocks isn’t something a complete nut job would say, you are in serious denial. Keep in mind these migrants are MONTHS away from reaching the border and apparently the 15,000 American troops are just going to wait til they get there.

What the absolute fuck?

Trump, stoking caravan fears, says troops will fire on migrants if they 'throw rocks'
The military would, of course, refuse such an order.

Until the solider next to a guy who has his face caved in by a rock decides he doesn't want to be next.

Spot on , professor! We will teach that guy a lesson by putting some large holes in women and children!
I'll put you down for, "pining for a massacre"

How about we just throw rocks back.

Okay, look, be as hardline on immigration all you want. That really isnt the point. The point is the amount of non sense Trump is spewing in desperation of avoiding a democrat win in the election. It’s incredible even for Trump. It’s incredible such bizarre shit could come from a 71 year old man.

I don’t care what you think of the migrants heading north, but if you think sending 15 fucking thousand troops to the border while suggesting this massive army can shoot to kill these people for throwing rocks isn’t something a complete nut job would say, you are in serious denial. Keep in mind these migrants are MONTHS away from reaching the border and apparently the 15,000 American troops are just going to wait til they get there.

What the absolute fuck?

Trump, stoking caravan fears, says troops will fire on migrants if they 'throw rocks'

We love how Trump Flucks with you libtards……

This is a friggin blast to watch...…

Okay, look, be as hardline on immigration all you want. That really isnt the point. The point is the amount of non sense Trump is spewing in desperation of avoiding a democrat win in the election is incredible even for Trump. It is just incredible. It’s incredible such bizarre shit could come from a 71 year old man.

What the absolute fuck?

The military would, of course, refuse such an order.

Until the solider next to a guy who has his face caved in by a rock decides he doesn't want to be next.

Spot on , professor! We will teach that guy a lesson by putting some large holes in women and children!
I'll put you down for, "pining for a massacre"
Drama queen?

Blankie?

Binky?

Depends?

Midol?

Okay, look, be as hardline on immigration all you want. That really isnt the point. The point is the amount of non sense Trump is spewing in desperation of avoiding a democrat win in the election. It’s incredible even for Trump. It’s incredible such bizarre shit could come from a 71 year old man.

What the absolute fuck?

Did you even listen to your own link? These "poor, desperate" folks have among them people who threw rocks and injured members of the Mexican militia. President Trump is merely discouraging the hate-filled stoners by assuring them that if they try to knock out our militia, the ones who threw stones could lose their lives by eliminating only the stoners with never-miss sharpshooters that our militia has.

IOW, he is calling their damn bluff, and they are too big of cowards to challenge an instant death they are promised if they decide to go through with their hurtful schema.. What goes down is really not predictable by me, but if I were one of those thinking "throw a rock, lose my life; throw a rock, loose my life...." They may just talk themselves out of taking a lethal chance that only the stoners will lose life, and the truly good people who do not take up arms against the United States will be left alone. Good citizens are not made out of anyone who would damage the person they are seeking goods from.

So if you want the NRA to remain out of the border area, I suggest that you pay attention to what the odds are that one enemy of the state will be allowed to cross our border. Last time we had a border crossing crisis, we had a long line of minute men who came to the rescue to stop the madness.

Absolutely not. I have nothing to lose if they toss a rock, or they don't toss a rock. In fact, giving them fair warning is doing them a favor.

YOU, and tthe progs, however, are praying that they do. You're actually praying for a death, or hundreds of deaths, so that you can make your political points and hope to bring some kind of charge against Trump.

Admit it
Well, you're a shameless liar, and you applaud this embarrassing threat. Those are facts. No amount of wincing and sniveling on your part is going to suddenly make water "not wet". Own your behavior.
I'm a shameless liar? I"m not the one making shit up about shooting people. YOU are.
No, if anyone is making shit up about shooting migrants, it's Trump. So stop your whining and write your congressman, crybaby.
So, Trump said he wants troops to shoot these invaders? when clearly he never said any such thing, but you sure to do see to want them to.
Trump doesn't need you to cover for him. Hes the leader of the military, and he is talking about ordering them to shoot at the migrants. Those are facts. Just admit that you love it, it would be less embarrassing for you than this sniveling exerciae in equivocation.
Only the women and children...

For effect...

The men can then throw some gang signs after they tattoo their faces...

Then they'll teach us as the fly their flag and burn ours...

BREAKING

TRUMP PULLS BACK MILITARY

Progressives scream no humanitarian aid to process migrants.

Cages...

TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMPP

Last edited:
Crazy to secure the border and enforce US law?
By crapping our pants and threatening the migrants with our military?

Yes, it's crazy. Yes, you are crazy to applaud it. All of you embarrass out country.
They are NOT migrants. Migrants do not fly their home country flag while forcing themselves into other countries.
They are migrants, and you terrified little babies want the military there to shoot high tech weaponry at them.

Own it, your fellow trump cultists will cheer you.
You're mistaken. Terrorists are in there, and they will hide behind the women and children. Maybe you missed 9/11....

what have the GOP done with their power?

they cut taxes for the rich...JUST LIKE THE LAST TIME!

they talked about cutting Medicare, Medicare, and Social Security...JUST LIKE THE LAST TIME!

let's end this arrogant abuse of power once and for all! BRING IT HOME! BRING IT HOME! BRING IT HOME! BRING IT HOME!

What the absolute fuck?

^This is exactly why trump says crazy things. It is an appeal to his crazy base voters feelings.

Our troops will not even be issued live ammo except for a few dozen MPs.

Wake the fuck up.

This is PR and nothing but
About time someone got it.

They will be assisting in the processing of those seeking Asylum..

Those who attempt to jump the border will be processed as well.

What the absolute fuck?

^This is exactly why trump says crazy things. It is an appeal to his crazy base voters feelings.

We think it's funny as shit....

We love how Trump jerks your chain...….

Can they just let the hot ones through?

hispanic-wife.jpg
BLASPHEMY.

They may decide to marry White people.

What the absolute fuck?

We think it's funny as shit....

We love how Trump jerks your chain...….
Exactly. Trump knows his base is an angry bunch and wants to see him piss others off. The troll presidency.

What the absolute fuck?

All I can say to your parents is.......

be4e76495e6da893b0f314cfe16b4c46--get-over-it-worthless.jpg

Try this.

SHUT THE FUCK UP. If you have to make shit up, then SHUT THE FUCK UP.
^^. And that's how he gets away with it....
Gets away with what? When you make shit up, nothing is happening. Understand that?
I see. So you think Trump is making shit up. Got it.
No, I think the left is. But you, and the left are praying that some dumb fuck Honduran tosses a rock, aren't you?

Herein lies their disgusting racism. You are 100% correct.

Brown people are useful idiots to the left.

The left will use you until you are no longer useful?

Where the fuck is Christine Blakey Ford? The poor victim was dropped like a hot potato once Kavanaugh was confirmed.

Why aren’t the Dimms continuing the investigation unilaterally? Are they getting her help? What’s up with this poor woman who had the courage to step forward?

You will get your investigation after the Democrats take the House. Then you will complain about it.

Forum List

Back