Okay, Trump has officially lost his goddamn mind and everyone needs to recognize it

Okay, look, be as hardline on immigration all you want. That really isnt the point. The point is the amount of non sense Trump is spewing in desperation of avoiding a democrat win in the election. It’s incredible even for Trump. It’s incredible such bizarre shit could come from a 71 year old man.

I don’t care what you think of the migrants heading north, but if you think sending 15 fucking thousand troops to the border while suggesting this massive army can shoot to kill these people for throwing rocks isn’t something a complete nut job would say, you are in serious denial. Keep in mind these migrants are MONTHS away from reaching the border and apparently the 15,000 American troops are just going to wait til they get there.

What the absolute fuck?

Trump, stoking caravan fears, says troops will fire on migrants if they 'throw rocks'
I would suggest they don't throw rocks at people that are armed. I know I sure wouldn't.

There is no order to fire, you lying left wing psychos.

Try telling the truth for one day. You guys are addicting to lying like alcoholics are addicted to booze.

Trump does it again... he loves to toy with the blathering media.
At some point you would think they get it...but obviously they are sooo anxious to get the next jab in they are ignoring the absolute beating they are getting on a daily basis.

And guess who is talking about illegal immigration the weekend before the election ends.

Okay, look, be as hardline on immigration all you want. That really isnt the point. The point is the amount of non sense Trump is spewing in desperation of avoiding a democrat win in the election is incredible even for Trump. It is just incredible. It’s incredible such bizarre shit could come from a 71 year old man.

I don’t care what you think of the migrants heading north, but if you think sending 15 fucking thousand troops to the border while suggesting this massive army can shoot to kill these people for throwing rocks isn’t something a complete nut job would say, you are in serious denial. Keep in mind these migrants are MONTHS away from reaching the border and apparently the 15,000 American troops are just going to wait til they get there.

What the absolute fuck?

Trump, stoking caravan fears, says troops will fire on migrants if they 'throw rocks'
Try this.

SHUT THE FUCK UP. If you have to make shit up, then SHUT THE FUCK UP.
Too much caffeine this morning?

Why not ask the OP, who pretends that a column of thousands aiming at invading our country is not a real issue.
Who's invading our country?

181019153346-13-migrant-caravan-1019-custom-54.jpg

5BF32933-E1BB-445F-9566-F14F09127BA7_cx0_cy4_cw0_w1023_r1_s.jpg

You really missed this shit?
So, they're invading our country carrying their kids on their shoulders?

Okay, look, be as hardline on immigration all you want. That really isnt the point. The point is the amount of non sense Trump is spewing in desperation of avoiding a democrat win in the election. It’s incredible even for Trump. It’s incredible such bizarre shit could come from a 71 year old man.

What the absolute fuck?

I would suggest they don't throw rocks at people that are armed. I know I sure wouldn't.

I've always been amazed that people can be that stupid.

Though in Mexico, i believe the police just took being hit by stones, like bitches.

Try this.

SHUT THE FUCK UP. If you have to make shit up, then SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Why not ask the OP, who pretends that a column of thousands aiming at invading our country is not a real issue.

Yep. Using their own children as human shields.

Really speaks to what kind of people we are getting.

many people are stupid , this invader column WANTS what Americans already own and will take it anyway they can . These invading columns are perfect examples of an arriving 'fifth column' of barbarians .

What the absolute fuck?

Gee, Billy...did it ever occur to you that Trump is trying to discourage those "migrants" from even continuing their assault on our border? They are weeks away from reaching the border which is why now is the time to make it quite clear to them that WE control who comes into the United States! Someone has led them to believe that if they show up at the border that they're getting a free pass in. Now who do you think it is that's doing THAT? (eye roll)
Or...we are less than a week away from the mid terms, and trump knows that the axe is about to fall re. Mueller. He's throwing up as many diversions as he can, to keep other more pressing issues out of the news.

Sure, this stuff ignites his base. Unfortunately, elections are determined by those in the middle of both parties.

What "axe" do you think is going to fall with Mueller, Howard? Come on...that ship sailed months ago! There was no Russian collusion with the Trump campaign. If there was it would have been leaked by someone in the Mueller investigation a long time ago!

Trump is doing his job. Part of that job IS securing our borders! Since when do we allow outsiders in simply because they organize into a mob and bum rush the door? This whole thing is absurd.

Damn dude, you were supposed to share that koolaide with the other kids, not hog it all.

What the absolute fuck?

I've always been amazed that people can be that stupid.

Though in Mexico, i believe the police just took being hit by stones, like bitches.
---------------------------------------------------------- mexican police and government probably support the invader column and were just putting on a show and were standing down .

Absolutely not. I have nothing to lose if they toss a rock, or they don't toss a rock. In fact, giving them fair warning is doing them a favor.

YOU, and tthe progs, however, are praying that they do. You're actually praying for a death, or hundreds of deaths, so that you can make your political points and hope to bring some kind of charge against Trump.

Admit it
Well, you're a shameless liar, and you applaud this embarrassing threat. Those are facts. No amount of wincing and sniveling on your part is going to suddenly make water "not wet". Own your behavior.
I'm a shameless liar? I"m not the one making shit up about shooting people. YOU are.
No, if anyone is making shit up about shooting migrants, it's Trump. So stop your whining and write your congressman, crybaby.
So, Trump said he wants troops to shoot these invaders? when clearly he never said any such thing, but you sure to do see to want them to.
Trump doesn't need you to cover for him. Hes the leader of the military, and he is talking about ordering them to shoot at the migrants. Those are facts. Just admit that you love it, it would be less embarrassing for you than this sniveling exerciae in equivocation.

He’s talking about the military reacting to being attacked. Why the dishonesty?

Let’s welcome a rock throwing mob of non citizens to our country with open arms and give them lots of taxpayer benefits.

Good fucking God.

How many of these invaders will the left wing lunatics bring into their homes to clothe and feed themselves?

And they think we are insane for not wanting that. Never thought I’d see that

Let’s welcome a rock throwing mob of non citizens to our country with open arms and give them lots of taxpayer benefits.

Good fucking God.

How many of these invaders will the left wing lunatics bring into their homes to clothe and feed themselves?

And they think we are insane for not wanting that. Never thought I’d see that

Trump is doing VERY well, and the left wing lunatic assholes are convulsing and having death spiral nerve twitches of:

"WHO CARES ABOUT THE ECONOMY?!!! TRUMP IS RACIST AND ALL WHITE MEN ARE TERRORISTS!!!!"

Our troops will not even be issued live ammo except for a few dozen MPs.

Wake the fuck up.

This is PR and nothing but

I agree. The “Trump has ordered the military to shoot up the caravan” talking point is pure Democrat propaganda. Bad propaganda at that

Our troops will not even be issued live ammo except for a few dozen MPs.

Wake the fuck up.

This is PR and nothing but

I agree. The “Trump has ordered the military to shoot up the caravan” talking point is pure Democrat propaganda. Bad propaganda at that

The sick fucking thing is that DIMMS are praying to GOD someone from the military will shoot one of the illegal invaders.

I doubt those children belong to them

What the absolute fuck?

Gee, Billy...did it ever occur to you that Trump is trying to discourage those "migrants" from even continuing their assault on our border? They are weeks away from reaching the border which is why now is the time to make it quite clear to them that WE control who comes into the United States! Someone has led them to believe that if they show up at the border that they're getting a free pass in. Now who do you think it is that's doing THAT? (eye roll)
Or...we are less than a week away from the mid terms, and trump knows that the axe is about to fall re. Mueller. He's throwing up as many diversions as he can, to keep other more pressing issues out of the news.

Sure, this stuff ignites his base. Unfortunately, elections are determined by those in the middle of both parties.

What "axe" do you think is going to fall with Mueller, Howard? Come on...that ship sailed months ago! There was no Russian collusion with the Trump campaign. If there was it would have been leaked by someone in the Mueller investigation a long time ago!

Trump is doing his job. Part of that job IS securing our borders! Since when do we allow outsiders in simply because they organize into a mob and bum rush the door? This whole thing is absurd.
By all means...do tell

OK so one side says that a very large group of mostly men will arrive soon they are murders rapist & just mostly bad people who want to storm the borders maybe with rocks, & try to steal things to help them get in.
the other side says that there people living in fear & poverty who want to apply to enter the USA.
Some where in between is a truth, lets try & stay calm, see who what and where these people are after they travel a few hundred more miles & we get a better view. & not get hysterical about it.

Forum List

Back