Okay, Trump has officially lost his goddamn mind and everyone needs to recognize it

"1400 at most"

Why are there ANY?

Why arent they following our immigration laws?

One day outside at the prison a convict threw a rock at me. It missed and hit the metal wall of the shed I was in. Bent the metal pretty good. May have killed me if it hit me in the head. The whole unit was locked down over that until someone identified the pos.

These liberal liars get more pathetic each day.
Fascinating. Start a thread about it, and let this one continue to address the actual topic.
It addresses it troll. Rocks can kill.
So can stupidity. Start a thread

One day outside at the prison a convict threw a rock at me. It missed and hit the metal wall of the shed I was in. Bent the metal pretty good. May have killed me if it hit me in the head. The whole unit was locked down over that until someone identified the pos.

Fascinating. Start a thread about it, and let this one continue to address the actual topic.
Why aren't you dead then, libstain?

Why aren't you dead then, libstain?
Stop sending me filthy PMs bro.

You can't quit me, can you?

Okay, look, be as hardline on immigration all you want. That really isnt the point. The point is the amount of non sense Trump is spewing in desperation of avoiding a democrat win in the election. It’s incredible even for Trump. It’s incredible such bizarre shit could come from a 71 year old man.

I don’t care what you think of the migrants heading north, but if you think sending 15 fucking thousand troops to the border while suggesting this massive army can shoot to kill these people for throwing rocks isn’t something a complete nut job would say, you are in serious denial. Keep in mind these migrants are MONTHS away from reaching the border and apparently the 15,000 American troops are just going to wait til they get there.

What the absolute fuck?

Trump, stoking caravan fears, says troops will fire on migrants if they 'throw rocks'

You think it’s insane that our troops would defend themselves from violent attackers?

Okay, look, be as hardline on immigration all you want. That really isnt the point. The point is the amount of non sense Trump is spewing in desperation of avoiding a democrat win in the election. It’s incredible even for Trump. It’s incredible such bizarre shit could come from a 71 year old man.

I don’t care what you think of the migrants heading north, but if you think sending 15 fucking thousand troops to the border while suggesting this massive army can shoot to kill these people for throwing rocks isn’t something a complete nut job would say, you are in serious denial. Keep in mind these migrants are MONTHS away from reaching the border and apparently the 15,000 American troops are just going to wait til they get there.

What the absolute fuck?

Trump, stoking caravan fears, says troops will fire on migrants if they 'throw rocks'

You think it’s insane that our troops would defend themselves from violent attackers?
Legally, they aren't allowed. Know what their worst fear is? Private militias showing up. They tend to steal equipment from our troops.

A little bit retro, but it is a sovereign border.
Wow, that really is an embarrassing,sniveling little bit of cover for the abnormal president.

Well, it's no longer "retro". My kids now live in a reality where normal and contemporary is shitting ourselves and sending the military to the border to threaten migrants, mostly women amd children, with high tech weaponry. What the fuck has happened to us....

“What the fuck has happened to us..”
We hired a POTUS with the balls to do the right things for the right people. Simple shit.

Try this.

SHUT THE FUCK UP. If you have to make shit up, then SHUT THE FUCK UP.
^^. And that's how he gets away with it....
Gets away with what? When you make shit up, nothing is happening. Understand that?
I see. So you think Trump is making shit up. Got it.
No, I think the left is. But you, and the left are praying that some dumb fuck Honduran tosses a rock, aren't you?
No, you are the one praying they spray women amd children with some high speed rounds. You are the one applauding. Get that shit through your head.

“No, you are the one praying they spray women amd children with some high speed rounds.”
That would be me...I hope for many casualties. What a sick fuck I am huh?

Okay, look, be as hardline on immigration all you want. That really isnt the point. The point is the amount of non sense Trump is spewing in desperation of avoiding a democrat win in the election is incredible even for Trump. It is just incredible. It’s incredible such bizarre shit could come from a 71 year old man.

What the absolute fuck?

Try this.

Too much caffeine this morning?

What the absolute fuck?

Gee, Billy...did it ever occur to you that Trump is trying to discourage those "migrants" from even continuing their assault on our border? They are weeks away from reaching the border which is why now is the time to make it quite clear to them that WE control who comes into the United States! Someone has led them to believe that if they show up at the border that they're getting a free pass in. Now who do you think it is that's doing THAT? (eye roll)

Really?
It was a setup, he was asked about how migrants threw rocks at Mexican police (you realize several were injured pretty badly?) and then the questioner asked him if the military would fire on them.
And he said - "I HOPE NOT"....but they won't just stand there, you attack the military and the military fights back.

It is not that elegant of a statement, and the left media got the talking...er...rather... ranting point they wanted.
lol you are really splitting hairs with what he said about the rock throwing, but all of that pales in his batshit crazy idea to send 15,000 troops to the border to wait for a caravan 1000 miles away. Christ, even if the caravan made it to the border, it would be by then a couple dozen at best. Oh the horror!

Crazy to secure the border and enforce US law?

Wow.

I think we all know who the crazies are.
You do realize that the military CANNOT 'enforce the law' on American soil?

You’re a fool if you believe this...it’s been addressed many times over.

Okay, look, be as hardline on immigration all you want. That really isnt the point. The point is the amount of non sense Trump is spewing in desperation of avoiding a democrat win in the election is incredible even for Trump. It is just incredible. It’s incredible such bizarre shit could come from a 71 year old man.

What the absolute fuck?

Try this.

Why not ask the OP, who pretends that a column of thousands aiming at invading our country is not a real issue.

What the absolute fuck?

Gee, Billy...did it ever occur to you that Trump is trying to discourage those "migrants" from even continuing their assault on our border? They are weeks away from reaching the border which is why now is the time to make it quite clear to them that WE control who comes into the United States! Someone has led them to believe that if they show up at the border that they're getting a free pass in. Now who do you think it is that's doing THAT? (eye roll)
Or...we are less than a week away from the mid terms, and trump knows that the axe is about to fall re. Mueller. He's throwing up as many diversions as he can, to keep other more pressing issues out of the news.

Sure, this stuff ignites his base. Unfortunately, elections are determined by those in the middle of both parties.

What the absolute fuck?

Try this.

LMAO

Why not ask the OP, who pretends that a column of thousands aiming at invading our country is not a real issue.

What the absolute fuck?

Whoops. You lied a little bit. It’s ok. I have lied before too.

Really?
It was a setup, he was asked about how migrants threw rocks at Mexican police (you realize several were injured pretty badly?) and then the questioner asked him if the military would fire on them.
And he said - "I HOPE NOT"....but they won't just stand there, you attack the military and the military fights back.

It is not that elegant of a statement, and the left media got the talking...er...rather... ranting point they wanted.
lol you are really splitting hairs with what he said about the rock throwing, but all of that pales in his batshit crazy idea to send 15,000 troops to the border to wait for a caravan 1000 miles away. Christ, even if the caravan made it to the border, it would be by then a couple dozen at best. Oh the horror!

Wow.

If by 'addressed', you mean discussed by a group that doesn't even understand the complexities of the issue, then sure...I'm a fool
Otherwise, given the facts, you look like the fool here. The law is the law.

Really?

Wow.

If by 'addressed', you mean discussed by a group that doesn't even understand the complexities of the issue, then sure...I'm a fool
Otherwise, given the facts, you look like the fool here. The law is the law.

Link us to said law would you please?
THEN...I’ll take you to school.
I’d pretend I didn’t see this post if I were you.

What the absolute fuck?

Try this.

Who's invading our country?

What the absolute fuck?

The military would, of course, refuse such an order.

The military will refuse to defend itself? Really?

What the absolute fuck?

Try this.

Who's invading our country?

181019153346-13-migrant-caravan-1019-custom-54.jpg

5BF32933-E1BB-445F-9566-F14F09127BA7_cx0_cy4_cw0_w1023_r1_s.jpg

You really missed this shit?

What the absolute fuck?

------------------------------------------------ you are full of it as far as time frame concerning arrival of the invader caravan . You don't know where this invader caravan is and you don't know what they are riding on or in . Reports of Buses , riding on trains , hitch hiking , riding on truck flatbeds and all of 'mexico' will be helping the invader caravan and eat . As far as shooting people that throw Rocks at USA Military . Thats called self defense against Rock Throwers . Keep spreading your misinformation on the arrival of the 'invader caravan' but it is misinformation as you don't know when they will arrive Billy .

Forum List

Back