Okay, Trump has officially lost his goddamn mind and everyone needs to recognize it

A little bit retro, but it is a sovereign border.
Wow, that really is an embarrassing,sniveling little bit of cover for the abnormal president.

Well, it's no longer "retro". My kids now live in a reality where normal and contemporary is shitting ourselves and sending the military to the border to threaten migrants, mostly women amd children, with high tech weaponry. What the fuck has happened to us....

They should probably walk to that country with the open border that you can cross without consequences.

I'm thinking North Korea?
Ah, I see. Your measure your own morality by pointing at people who are worse. Hey, whatever helps you live with yourself,I guess. The great thing is...there is always someone worse. Good for you.

I take exception to that.

There is no one worse than me.

Okay, look, be as hardline on immigration all you want. That really isnt the point. The point is the amount of non sense Trump is spewing in desperation of avoiding a democrat win in the election is incredible even for Trump. It is just incredible. It’s incredible such bizarre shit could come from a 71 year old man.

I don’t care what you think of the migrants heading north, but if you think sending 15 fucking thousand troops to the border while suggesting this massive army can shoot to kill these people for throwing rocks isn’t something a complete nut job would say, you are in serious denial. Keep in mind these migrants are MONTHS away from reaching the border and apparently the 15,000 American troops are just going to wait til they get there.

What the absolute fuck?

Trump, stoking caravan fears, says troops will fire on migrants if they 'throw rocks'
The military would, of course, refuse such an order.
You go to the border and start throwing rocks at US military troops and watch what happens to you.
Before you go make sure to tell your mommy who you want your X-Box sent to.
The 15K troops are going to be spread out along the border where the most illegals to trying to enter the US ILLEGALLY!
They will be waiting.

Can they just let the hot ones through?

hispanic-wife.jpg

Really?
It was a setup, he was asked about how migrants threw rocks at Mexican police (you realize several were injured pretty badly?) and then the questioner asked him if the military would fire on them.
And he said - "I HOPE NOT"....but they won't just stand there, you attack the military and the military fights back.

It is not that elegant of a statement, and the left media got the talking...er...rather... ranting point they wanted.
Military is not allowed to engage. No matter the circumstance

The military sees this as a political ploy, and expects about 1400 people to make it to the border. They have no intention to send 15k troops to the border. trump just tripped on his own dick. Again.

Really?
It was a setup, he was asked about how migrants threw rocks at Mexican police (you realize several were injured pretty badly?) and then the questioner asked him if the military would fire on them.
And he said - "I HOPE NOT"....but they won't just stand there, you attack the military and the military fights back.

It is not that elegant of a statement, and the left media got the talking...er...rather... ranting point they wanted.

The military sees this as a political ploy, and expects about 1400 people to make it to the border. They have no intention to send 15k troops to the border. trump just tripped on his own dick. Again.

The military isn't allowed to defend the American border?

Good things the Russians never figured that out.

cjoax.jpg

Okay, look, be as hardline on immigration all you want. That really isnt the point. The point is the amount of non sense Trump is spewing in desperation of avoiding a democrat win in the election is incredible even for Trump. It is just incredible. It’s incredible such bizarre shit could come from a 71 year old man.

I don’t care what you think of the migrants heading north, but if you think sending 15 fucking thousand troops to the border while suggesting this massive army can shoot to kill these people for throwing rocks isn’t something a complete nut job would say, you are in serious denial. Keep in mind these migrants are MONTHS away from reaching the border and apparently the 15,000 American troops are just going to wait til they get there.

What the absolute fuck?

Trump, stoking caravan fears, says troops will fire on migrants if they 'throw rocks'
The military would, of course, refuse such an order.

Until the solider next to a guy who has his face caved in by a rock decides he doesn't want to be next.

Spot on , professor! We will teach that guy a lesson by putting some large holes in women and children!
I'll put you down for, "pining for a massacre"
I'm not sure the women and children would be able to throw rocks. They are too busy trying to get their clothes back on after being gang raped.

Really?

Permanent Ignore.

Really?

lol you are really splitting hairs with what he said about the rock throwing, but all of that pales in his batshit crazy idea to send 15,000 troops to the border to wait for a caravan 1000 miles away. Christ, even if the caravan made it to the border, it would be by then a couple dozen at best. Oh the horror!
Military expects about 1400 at most, and sees this as a gross waste of time.

The Trump administration was informed that “only a small percentage” of Central American migrants traveling with several “caravans” headed toward the U.S. will likely make it to the border. The information was received before the administration moved ahead with plans to deploy more than 5,200 troops to the border, according to operational documents obtained byNewsweek.

The Pentagon announced Monday that it would send around 5,200 troops to the border ahead of the arrival of as many as four migrant caravans making their way to the U.S.-Mexico border. But a Defense Department official with knowledge of the deployment told Newsweek that “the units deployed right now are of actual strength between 5,000 and 7,000. With another 7,000 on standby, who can deploy with 24-hour notice.”

Operational documents sent to Newsweek by a Pentagon official outlining the deployment, dubbed Operation Faithful Patriot, reveal that the government continued its plans to send troops to the border despite anticipating that “based on historic trends...only a small percentage of migrants will likely reach the border.”

The estimates revealed in the documents, marked as “UNCLASSIFIED//FOUO//LES” (meaning the documents are for official use only and are law enforcement sensitive), stand in stark contrast to President Donald Trump’s claims of an “invasion” at the U.S. border.
Leaked Documents show Trump administration was told “only small percentage” of caravan migrants would reach border

Really?

Permanent Ignore.
You know you can't quit me.

Really?

The military isn't allowed to defend the American border?

Good things the Russians never figured that out.

cjoax.jpg
Apples/Volkswagens

Really?

lol you are really splitting hairs with what he said about the rock throwing, but all of that pales in his batshit crazy idea to send 15,000 troops to the border to wait for a caravan 1000 miles away. Christ, even if the caravan made it to the border, it would be by then a couple dozen at best. Oh the horror!

Crazy to secure the border and enforce US law?

Wow.

I think we all know who the crazies are.
You do realize that the military CANNOT 'enforce the law' on American soil?

One day outside at the prison a convict threw a rock at me. It missed and hit the metal wall of the shed I was in. Bent the metal pretty good. May have killed me if it hit me in the head. The whole unit was locked down over that until someone identified the pos.

These liberal liars get more pathetic each day.
Fascinating. Start a thread about it, and let this one continue to address the actual topic.

Okay, look, be as hardline on immigration all you want. That really isnt the point. The point is the amount of non sense Trump is spewing in desperation of avoiding a democrat win in the election. It’s incredible even for Trump. It’s incredible such bizarre shit could come from a 71 year old man.
Don't hate the player, hate the game

The amount of nonsense that has been spewed,
out of bitterness, embarrassment and anger, since he won,
from grown ass adults, running this country
is ridiculous, embarrassing and pathetic, to say the least!

When you have a high ranking, elected politician,
announcing there will be no civility until they regain control,

And, another high ranking politician, from the same party....

“But one thing we can accomplish is we can run the place like professionals and restore some integrity to the institution.”

Is a fucking joke!

Okay, look, be as hardline on immigration all you want. That really isnt the point. The point is the amount of non sense Trump is spewing in desperation of avoiding a democrat win in the election. It’s incredible even for Trump. It’s incredible such bizarre shit could come from a 71 year old man.

What the absolute fuck?

Let it happen...let there be video on TV of troops being ordered to shoot at women and children. This is the U.S. that trump and his minions want.

A little bit retro, but it is a sovereign border.
Wow, that really is an embarrassing,sniveling little bit of cover for the abnormal president.

Well, it's no longer "retro". My kids now live in a reality where normal and contemporary is shitting ourselves and sending the military to the border to threaten migrants, mostly women amd children, with high tech weaponry. What the fuck has happened to us....

They should probably walk to that country with the open border that you can cross without consequences.

I'm thinking North Korea?
Ah, I see. Your measure your own morality by pointing at people who are worse. Hey, whatever helps you live with yourself,I guess. The great thing is...there is always someone worse. Good for you.
Another nebulous hot air tidbit from a liberal moron.

We recognize your posts for what they are Mikey. You don't have to label them like that.

One day outside at the prison a convict threw a rock at me. It missed and hit the metal wall of the shed I was in. Bent the metal pretty good. May have killed me if it hit me in the head. The whole unit was locked down over that until someone identified the pos.

These liberal liars get more pathetic each day.
Fascinating. Start a thread about it, and let this one continue to address the actual topic.
It addresses it troll. Rocks can kill.

Forum List

Back