Okay, Trump has officially lost his goddamn mind and everyone needs to recognize it

No one is going to impeach Trump.
Yeah they will. They have already promised it to voters.

It will get nowhere in the senate. Trump will remain in office, a la Bill Clinton.

It will be a circus, but they will do it anyway because their lunatic supporter have lost their goddamn minds.

HAH! Still a Koresh fan? The guy who raped children, and incinerated his followers?
You didn't answer my question. What are the Democrats going to do after they impeach Trump?
Why are you asking me? I'm not the one who called for impeachment. You are.
Nope. Democrats have. If Democrats impeach Trump, what happens next?
What makes you think that Democrats can impeach trump?
Oh, I don't think they will, but many of their ignorant idiotic supporters are wanting them to impeach Trump. You're avoiding my point. What happens next if the Democrats do take the House and impeach Trump?
Your rhetorical question, by definition, doesn't merit an answer. Whereas trump should be impeached for a variety of issues...profiteering being the most important, we're better with him in office with a Democratic House to keep him neutered.

You didn't answer my question. What are the Democrats going to do after they impeach Trump?
Oh, I don't think they will, but many of their ignorant idiotic supporters are wanting them to impeach Trump. You're avoiding my point. What happens next if the Democrats do take the House and impeach Trump?
Your rhetorical question, by definition, doesn't merit an answer. Whereas trump should be impeached for a variety of issues...profiteering being the most important, we're better with him in office with a Democratic House to keep him neutered.
So you believe impeachment means removal from office. It doesn't. The Senate needs 66 votes to remove a President. Idiot.

So you believe impeachment means removal from office. It doesn't. The Senate needs 66 votes to remove a President. Idiot.
Again, trying to ascribe your own beliefs to me. Idiot. You're probably too young to remember when Clinton was impeached.

Again, trying to ascribe your own beliefs to me. Idiot. You're probably too young to remember when Clinton was impeached.
I'm 70 years old, and. Clinton wasn't removed from office after impeachment. Idiot.

I'm 70 years old, and. Clinton wasn't removed from office after impeachment. Idiot.
And still you don't understand the impeachment process?

I apologize. I thought you were young and naive. I see you're old and delusional.

And still you don't understand the impeachment process?

I apologize. I thought you were young and naive. I see you're old and delusional.
It's YOU that doesn't understand the impeachment process. You stated in an earlier post that you didn't want Trump impeached because Pence would be worse. Impeachment doesn't remove the President. Impeachment is done by the House, removal is done by the Senate. Clinton was impeached, but the Senate didn't have enough votes to remove him. I'm just explaining to you and your fellow ignorant idiots on the left to go ahead and impeach Trump, but that's all you're going to get because you're never going to get 66 votes in the Senate to remove him. Dummy.

Forum List

Back