Okay, Trump has officially lost his goddamn mind and everyone needs to recognize it

Okay, look, be as hardline on immigration all you want. That really isnt the point. The point is the amount of non sense Trump is spewing in desperation of avoiding a democrat win in the election is incredible even for Trump. It is just incredible. It’s incredible such bizarre shit could come from a 71 year old man.

I don’t care what you think of the migrants heading north, but if you think sending 15 fucking thousand troops to the border while suggesting this massive army can shoot to kill these people for throwing rocks isn’t something a complete nut job would say, you are in serious denial. Keep in mind these migrants are MONTHS away from reaching the border and apparently the 15,000 American troops are just going to wait til they get there.

What the absolute fuck?

Trump, stoking caravan fears, says troops will fire on migrants if they 'throw rocks'
The military would, of course, refuse such an order.
You go to the border and start throwing rocks at US military troops and watch what happens to you.
Before you go make sure to tell your mommy who you want your X-Box sent to.
The 15K troops are going to be spread out along the border where the most illegals to trying to enter the US ILLEGALLY!
They will be waiting.
With empty weapons.

The military does NOT issue ammo outside of the weapons range or in a war zone.

OK so one side says that a very large group of mostly men will arrive soon they are murders rapist & just mostly bad people who want to storm the borders maybe with rocks, & try to steal things to help them get in.
the other side says that there people living in fear & poverty who want to apply to enter the USA.
Some where in between is a truth, lets try & stay calm, see who what and where these people are after they travel a few hundred more miles & we get a better view. & not get hysterical about it.
I smell socks

Okay, look, be as hardline on immigration all you want. That really isnt the point. The point is the amount of non sense Trump is spewing in desperation of avoiding a democrat win in the election is incredible even for Trump. It is just incredible. It’s incredible such bizarre shit could come from a 71 year old man.

I don’t care what you think of the migrants heading north, but if you think sending 15 fucking thousand troops to the border while suggesting this massive army can shoot to kill these people for throwing rocks isn’t something a complete nut job would say, you are in serious denial. Keep in mind these migrants are MONTHS away from reaching the border and apparently the 15,000 American troops are just going to wait til they get there.

What the absolute fuck?

Trump, stoking caravan fears, says troops will fire on migrants if they 'throw rocks'
The military would, of course, refuse such an order.
Sure they would. The military would just stand there like bottles ready to be knocked down.

Okay, look, be as hardline on immigration all you want. That really isnt the point. The point is the amount of non sense Trump is spewing in desperation of avoiding a democrat win in the election. It’s incredible even for Trump. It’s incredible such bizarre shit could come from a 71 year old man.

What the absolute fuck?

You stupid mother fucker, a rock is a deadly weapon, every American has a right of self defense. Try throwing rocks at me and see if you don't get shot. Enough is enough.

Really?
It was a setup, he was asked about how migrants threw rocks at Mexican police (you realize several were injured pretty badly?) and then the questioner asked him if the military would fire on them.
And he said - "I HOPE NOT"....but they won't just stand there, you attack the military and the military fights back.

It is not that elegant of a statement, and the left media got the talking...er...rather... ranting point they wanted.
lol you are really splitting hairs with what he said about the rock throwing, but all of that pales in his batshit crazy idea to send 15,000 troops to the border to wait for a caravan 1000 miles away. Christ, even if the caravan made it to the border, it would be by then a couple dozen at best. Oh the horror!

Are you really that stupid ?

He sent them in front of the election.

How do you make it to the bathroom without hurting yourself ?

Okay, look, be as hardline on immigration all you want. That really isnt the point. The point is the amount of non sense Trump is spewing in desperation of avoiding a democrat win in the election. It’s incredible even for Trump. It’s incredible such bizarre shit could come from a 71 year old man.

What the absolute fuck?

Okay, Trump has officially lost his goddamn mind and everyone needs to recognize it Means OP has been desperate for a hint of reaffirmation since he's been emotionally damaged by Trump's election and on-going success.

Okay, look, be as hardline on immigration all you want. That really isnt the point. The point is the amount of non sense Trump is spewing in desperation of avoiding a democrat win in the election. It’s incredible even for Trump. It’s incredible such bizarre shit could come from a 71 year old man. Ha ha, talk of projection. Turn on any liberal "news" channel. The OP hasn't supported his OP yet, I can't wait until the next paragraph.

I don’t care what you think of the migrants heading north, but if you think sending 15 fucking thousand troops to the border while suggesting this massive army can shoot to kill these people for throwing rocks isn’t something a complete nut job would say, you are in serious denial. Actually, I believe they can fire on those assaulting them. Doesn't mean they will, but the OP has reached a progressive frenzy, so the abstract is more important than the objective. The OP hasn't supported his OP yet, I can't wait until the next paragraph.

Keep in mind these migrants are MONTHS away from reaching the border and apparently the 15,000 American troops are just going to wait til they get there.
Those who practice critical thought as opposed claim it recognize many of our troops are paid regardless. Additionally, they have to PREPARE for the arrival of these invaders. But preparation is well above the heads of the OP and those like him. They're strong on rhetoric however, and if the operation was not PREPARED, they'd sing whatever CNN tells them to. The OP hasn't supported his OP yet, I can't wait until the next paragraph.

What the absolute fuck? Exactly. You're also misrepresenting what was said. You're also a major pussy like Obama was. The fuckers attacked Mexican soldiers and police with rocks and many were injured. To you that means we buy them off with entitlements. To you these people should have open access to the USA. Here's to you and the narratives progressives so easily adopt.

main-qimg-13b293874774644ccb477951e12fd0fb-c

What the absolute fuck?

You stupid mother fucker, a rock is a deadly weapon, every American has a right of self defense. Try throwing rocks at me and see if you don't get shot. Enough is enough.

Exactly.

What the absolute fuck?

Tough shit kid

What the absolute fuck?

I'm on board...these people have been warned, time and time again. DO NOT FUCKING ENTER THE COUNTRY........and don't throw rocks at soldiers......how much intelligence is needed to get this?

What the absolute fuck?

Don't fire till you see the whites of their eyes!

What the absolute fuck?

Okay, Trump has officially lost his goddamn mind and everyone needs to recognize it Means OP has been desperate for a hint of reaffirmation since he's been emotionally damaged by Trump's election and on-going success.

Okay, look, be as hardline on immigration all you want. That really isnt the point. The point is the amount of non sense Trump is spewing in desperation of avoiding a democrat win in the election. It’s incredible even for Trump. It’s incredible such bizarre shit could come from a 71 year old man. Ha ha, talk of projection. Turn on any liberal "news" channel. The OP hasn't supported his OP yet, I can't wait until the next paragraph.

I don’t care what you think of the migrants heading north, but if you think sending 15 fucking thousand troops to the border while suggesting this massive army can shoot to kill these people for throwing rocks isn’t something a complete nut job would say, you are in serious denial. Actually, I believe they can fire on those assaulting them. Doesn't mean they will, but the OP has reached a progressive frenzy, so the abstract is more important than the objective. The OP hasn't supported his OP yet, I can't wait until the next paragraph.

Keep in mind these migrants are MONTHS away from reaching the border and apparently the 15,000 American troops are just going to wait til they get there.
Those who practice critical thought as opposed claim it recognize many of our troops are paid regardless. Additionally, they have to PREPARE for the arrival of these invaders. But preparation is well above the heads of the OP and those like him. They're strong on rhetoric however, and if the operation was not PREPARED, they'd sing whatever CNN tells them to. The OP hasn't supported his OP yet, I can't wait until the next paragraph.

What the absolute fuck? Exactly. You're also misrepresenting what was said. You're also a major pussy like Obama was. The fuckers attacked Mexican soldiers and police with rocks and many were injured. To you that means we buy them off with entitlements. To you these people should have open access to the USA. Here's to you and the narratives progressives so easily adopt.

OP is not misrepresenting what Trump said. As a matter of fact, Trump is quite clear that he is very concerned about these invaders (his words) and he has told the troops to consider a rock as a bullet (his words).
So you can put your finger down, or you can point it at the President, because he is the one saying this shit.

What the absolute fuck?

Yes, immigration needs to be put under control, and yes every American knows it.

... Except the leftists. That's why they will lose.

What the absolute fuck?

OP is not misrepresenting what Trump said. As a matter of fact, Trump is quite clear that he is very concerned about these invaders (his words) and he has told the troops to consider a rock as a bullet (his words).
So you can put your finger down, or you can point it at the President, because he is the one saying this shit.
Do you realize that a rock is considered a deadly weapon?

Why not ask the OP, who pretends that a column of thousands aiming at invading our country is not a real issue.
Who's invading our country?

181019153346-13-migrant-caravan-1019-custom-54.jpg

5BF32933-E1BB-445F-9566-F14F09127BA7_cx0_cy4_cw0_w1023_r1_s.jpg

You really missed this shit?
So, they're invading our country carrying their kids on their shoulders?

Yep. Using their own children as human shields.

Really speaks to what kind of people we are getting.

I doubt those children belong to them
Of course you do, your controllers told you to.

What the absolute fuck?

Technically, it's the job of government, via military, to defend our borders from invasion. Border patrol is already overwhelmed and can't handle things on a slow day with so many constantly sneaking in.

There are confirmed criminals in the caravan who seem intent on acting violently toward anyone who gets in their way. We should not allow them in and since border patrol can't handle that many people, then it's time for the military to step in.

I'm sure the left would rather let anyone in without question. That is stupid.

Trump is doing the common sense thing. Hundreds of these people are the scum of the earth, having committed violence against women and children. There are confirmed gang members. They have come from many different countries and have been violent.

They have refused asylum in other countries, meaning they are not refugees. They are invaders who are demonstrating a lot of hostility toward the U.S. and Mexico. Fuck them. They need to be stopped.

I know damn well that CNN and MSNBC will locate the few children and women (who may not even be part of the caravan) and they'll falsely claim that Trump is turning his back on the poor and downtrodden. Fact is that Trump is doing what is needed to stop a large radical group of criminals, gang members and terrorists from entering this country illegally.

If they were truly refugees, they would have accepted the help offered by the U.N. and Mexico. They didn't. They made the choice to continue on in an effort to storm through our borders. Not how it works and it's time a president stood up to this bullshit.

DHS: Over 270 Confirmed Convicts, Gang Members Are In the Migrant Caravans

Maybe because some border guards have been seriously injured, and one killed, by a 'harmless rock'. If a person is trying to hurt another, force is warranted. And unless anyone can clearly see what a person is about to throw, how do they know it's not a hand grenade? This gang is already throwing Molotov cocktails and has other weapons, besides rocks. They are hostile and intend to harm people. One person is dead and many Mexican authorities have been injured. When you start shit like that, you can't expect people to sit back and take it.

The plan is to do like the illegal border crossers have been doing. Intimidate the guards and keep marching in. Obama wanted the guards to take cover if they were attacked, even with guns, and do nothing.

Well, that's changed. These people have no business entering illegally and they will be stopped. If they use any kind of force or violence, we should not sit and take it. Perhaps they need to be warned that any aggressive act will be met with immediately retaliation. I think most of these gang members, criminals and terrorists want a fight. And, like in their home countries, they don't give a shit about protecting women and children. They use them as shields.

Maybe because some border guards have been seriously injured, and one killed, by a 'harmless rock'. If a person is trying to hurt another, force is warranted. And unless anyone can clearly see what a person is about to throw, how do they know it's not a hand grenade? This gang is already throwing Molotov cocktails and has other weapons, besides rocks. They are hostile and intend to harm people. One person is dead and many Mexican authorities have been injured. When you start shit like that, you can't expect people to sit back and take it.

The plan is to do like the illegal border crossers have been doing. Intimidate the guards and keep marching in. Obama wanted the guards to take cover if they were attacked, even with guns, and do nothing.

Well, that's changed. These people have no business entering illegally and they will be stopped. If they use any kind of force or violence, we should not sit and take it. Perhaps they need to be warned that any aggressive act will be met with immediately retaliation. I think most of these gang members, criminals and terrorists want a fight. And, like in their home countries, they don't give a shit about protecting women and children. They use them as shields.
I understand. Believe Me, throwing rocks can get people killed. I'm pretty sure that there are some progressives -- not naming names -- who are praying that they throw rocks and that the troops kill some of them. Just think of all the political clout that will give them!

BTW...I think the US military should throw rocks back

giphy.gif

Last edited:

What the absolute fuck?

you libs have lost YOUR fkn mind

What the absolute fuck?

Your an idiot, a clown and a waste of space.:21::21::21:

Forum List

Back