🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Okay.....Will An Apology Get You Off Of My Fat Ass?

How is whether or not she got an email some bureaucrat later decided was a secret going to improve my life one iota?

Here's the thing. I voted for Bush twice. And I made excuses for him over Iraq and Katrina and a lot of his other fuck-ups, until the day came when his fuckups cost me my job and well-being.

I really, really don't care if Hillary got a "Secret" e-mail, especially since a lot of these "secrets" were things that were already out in the media. One of them was on North Korea's nuclear program. Was there someone who still didn't know the NorKs have a bomb now?

Which of these people are going to make my life better? Frankly, my life was pretty sweet when her husband was president, I'd LOVE to go back to that.

How is whether or not she got an email some bureaucrat later decided was a secret going to improve my life one iota?

Or if her unsecured server allowed foreign government hacking, I mean really, what does it matter? LOL!
So there should be no classified documents? Yesterday it was proven she had the highest top secret documents on an unsecured email account. You are okay with that?

So there should be no classified documents?

There should be no classified documents on her private server.
She mishandled classified info, she should be charged.

You are okay with that?

I'll be okay with her going to jail.
Another one not understanding how the classification process works.

The FBI doesn't classify documents not generated by the FBI.
The Congress doesn't classify documents.
It's the EXECUTIVE BRANCH that does the classifying.

Which is basically why Dick Cheney could hold energy policy meetings in private. George W. Bush and Dick Cheney could conduct government business on RNC servers and delete 22 million emails. And George W. Bush and Dick Cheney could out a CIA agent.

Did she mishandle classified info? Why shouldn't she be charged?

No. She did not. And there was no law in place at the time she was in office restricting her from using a private server, like Powell did, like Bush and Cheney did.

most americans are against politicians breaking the law... She made this mess...let it play out.
why do you want to change the subject?

Here's the thing. I voted for Bush twice. And I made excuses for him over Iraq and Katrina and a lot of his other fuck-ups, until the day came when his fuckups cost me my job and well-being.

I really, really don't care if Hillary got a "Secret" e-mail, especially since a lot of these "secrets" were things that were already out in the media. One of them was on North Korea's nuclear program. Was there someone who still didn't know the NorKs have a bomb now?

Which of these people are going to make my life better? Frankly, my life was pretty sweet when her husband was president, I'd LOVE to go back to that.

Or if her unsecured server allowed foreign government hacking, I mean really, what does it matter? LOL!
So there should be no classified documents? Yesterday it was proven she had the highest top secret documents on an unsecured email account. You are okay with that?
You understand how the classification process works, right?
If she is too stupid to read classified material and not realize it should be classified, even if it wasn't marked, that's a problem. But I suspect the 30,000 or so deleted were marked.

You are okay with that?

Which is basically why Dick Cheney could hold energy policy meetings in private. George W. Bush and Dick Cheney could conduct government business on RNC servers and delete 22 million emails. And George W. Bush and Dick Cheney could out a CIA agent.

No. She did not. And there was no law in place at the time she was in office restricting her from using a private server, like Powell did, like Bush and Cheney did.
So she apologized for doing no wrong? You're a moron. I had you blocked, how did you get around the filters?

most americans are against politicians breaking the law... She made this mess...let it play out.
why do you want to change the subject?

You understand how the classification process works, right?
If she is too stupid to read classified material and not realize it should be classified, even if it wasn't marked, that's a problem. But I suspect the 30,000 or so deleted were marked.
They will never get it. Unless a republican does the same.

You are okay with that?

No. She did not

No classified info on her non-government equipment? Are you sure?

there was no law in place at the time she was in office restricting her from using a private server

She can use a private server all she wants. She just can't receive, send or hold any classified info on it.
She did all three.

You are okay with that?

No. She did not

there was no law in place at the time she was in office restricting her from using a private server

She can use a private server all she wants. She just can't receive, send or hold any classified info on it.
She did all three.

Well no, she didn't.

What's happening now is partisans are coming in and second guessing. This is one of those "classified" moments.

The Story Behind Hillary Clinton's Mysterious Gefilte Fish Email

Operation "Gefilte Fish". You can't make this stuff up.

You are okay with that?

So she apologized for doing no wrong? You're a moron. I had you blocked, how did you get around the filters?

I work in IT. I am using my super duper hackerman skillz to annoy you son.

You are okay with that?

No. She did not

She did all three.

Well no, she didn't.

What's happening now is partisans are coming in and second guessing. This is one of those "classified" moments.

Well no, she didn't.

The New York Times has a story that disagrees with your feeling.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/08/u...ation-was-in-hillary-clintons-email.html?_r=0

Second Review Finds Classified Material Was in Hillary Clinton Email: Report

A second intelligence review of two emails that Hillary Rodham Clinton received on her personal email account as secretary of state has found that they contained highly classified information, The New York Times reported.

The Times, citing unnamed senior intelligence officials, reported late Monday that the review concluded the emails were "Top Secret" when they were sent to Clinton in 2009 and 2011. One concerned North Korea's nuclear weapons program, the newspaper said.

The review, by the CIA and the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency, endorsed a finding by the inspector general for the intelligence agencies, The Times reported.

I think that there might be valid questions to ask here, but you wingnuts will overplay your hand like you always do and people will probably end up feeling sorry for the lady.

Hey, here's a whacky idea. How about instead of complaining about Hillary, you guys make a convincing case for why we should vote for one of your guys.
Only an ignorant person that doesn't know shit about her would vote for this bitch. Even if there never was this "scandal." This whole email boon-doggle is just symptomatic of her whole career. It starts with her job on the Nixon hearings, and goes down hill from there. If you don't know her history, you are just an obtuse little kid.

I don't have anyone I think you should vote for. Stay home election day, they are all monsters. Well, except maybe. . .
images

deez21n-4-web.jpg
Hillary Clinton's fifteen biggest scandals
Hillary Clinton's fifteen biggest scandals
Here they are: Hillary's 22 biggest scandals ever
Does America really want '2 Clintons for price of 1' back in White House?
Here they are: Hillary’s 22 biggest scandals ever

Read more at Here they are: Hillary’s 22 biggest scandals ever

Uh.....no comprenda senior.....

She's a politician, and she's like any politician. Some present themselves as "different", they're not, just some people are stupid enough to believe that.

Democrats know that politicians lie......and still vote for them.

Republicans find out they're being lied to and get rid of the lying two-faced SOB.

No. She did not

She did all three.

Well no, she didn't.

Well no, she didn't.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/08/u...ation-was-in-hillary-clintons-email.html?_r=0
So you're saying the Executive branch works for the CIA? Interesting. Interesting even more you are using the NY Times, a publication you have seldom agreed with in the past.

The republican obsession with Hillary is laughable, much like the Benghazi stupidity.

I doubt it is a crime, and none of us on the Board are qualified to decide that fact.

She, however, demonstrated poor judgement and disrespect for the voters with her waffling.

She is not qualified to be POTUS.

Using an unsecure server to send/receive/hold classified documents certainly sounds like a crime to me.

I have read of people being arrested for such activities in the past.
Except:
A. That's not what happened.
B. It is not a crime in any case.

I work/ed with just "Confidential" information and that would have gotten my ass fired and would seriously hamper me working in such a position again.
You were President of the United States or a Secretary of State? Do tell.

Nothing in your post related to anything in my post.

My point stands.

Millions of people daily work with far less sensitive information and are expected to handle it better than Hillary handled Classified information.

You are okay with that?

It's up to the Ignored One to decide whether to be ignored. Did you not know that? teapartysamurai has one 1,093 folks on ignore and wonders how they still mess with her.

Back to the OP: HRC's apology is not enough. She needs to end her candidacy.

Last edited:
I doubt it is a crime, and none of us on the Board are qualified to decide that fact.

She, however, demonstrated poor judgement and disrespect for the voters with her waffling.

She is not qualified to be POTUS.

Using an unsecure server to send/receive/hold classified documents certainly sounds like a crime to me.

I have read of people being arrested for such activities in the past.
Except:
A. That's not what happened.
B. It is not a crime in any case.

I work/ed with just "Confidential" information and that would have gotten my ass fired and would seriously hamper me working in such a position again.
You were President of the United States or a Secretary of State? Do tell.

Nothing in your post related to anything in my post.

My point stands.

Millions of people daily work with far less sensitive information and are expected to handle it better than Hillary handled Classified information.
Of course it relates to your post.

There is a hierarchy in the government. And at different stages in that hierarchy are ascribed different powers.

That you don't know this makes your handling of sensitive material somewhat questionable.

No. She did not

She did all three.

Well no, she didn't.

Well no, she didn't.

So you're saying the Executive branch works for the CIA? Interesting. Interesting even more you are using the NY Times, a publication you have seldom agreed with in the past.

So you're saying the Executive branch works for the CIA?

You think I claimed that? Where?

Interesting even more you are using the NY Times,

I figured you'd appreciate that.
So do you feel that because Hillary was part of the Executive Branch she's allowed to mishandle classified info?

No. She did not

She did all three.

Well no, she didn't.

Well no, she didn't.

So do you feel that because Hillary was part of the Executive Branch she's allowed to mishandle classified info?
The Executive branch CLASSIFIES information. That's by DESIGN. And if you knew anything at all about the NY Times, which you obviously do not, they have an Anti-Clinton bias.

No. She did not

She did all three.

Well no, she didn't.

Well no, she didn't.

The Executive branch CLASSIFIES information. That's by DESIGN. And if you knew anything at all about the NY Times, which you obviously do not, they have an Anti-Clinton bias.

The Executive branch CLASSIFIES information. That's by DESIGN.

So that means Hillary is allowed to mishandle it? Because that's the design? LOL!
You can't be serious.

No. She did not

She did all three.

Well no, she didn't.

Well no, she didn't.

The originating agency classifies it, and they are the only agency that can declassify it...

In other words, for the mentally impaired, HILLARY DIDN'T HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO DECLASSIFY ANYTHING THAT THE CIA CLASSIFIED!!!

Forum List

Back