🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Okay.....Will An Apology Get You Off Of My Fat Ass?

most americans are against politicians breaking the law... She made this mess...let it play out.
why do you want to change the subject?

How is whether or not she got an email some bureaucrat later decided was a secret going to improve my life one iota?

Here's the thing. I voted for Bush twice. And I made excuses for him over Iraq and Katrina and a lot of his other fuck-ups, until the day came when his fuckups cost me my job and well-being.

I really, really don't care if Hillary got a "Secret" e-mail, especially since a lot of these "secrets" were things that were already out in the media. One of them was on North Korea's nuclear program. Was there someone who still didn't know the NorKs have a bomb now?

Which of these people are going to make my life better? Frankly, my life was pretty sweet when her husband was president, I'd LOVE to go back to that.

You stated the issue wrong. It's not that some bureaucrat later decided the information was classified, the information was classified and it was mishandled. The review of the documents later merely substantiated what everyone read into SCI compartments is taught - the information makes it classified, not the markings someone puts on it.

By using her own server she circumvented the many protections built to keep this information secure and she knew it.

But you raise a good point, attacks on Clinton need to be accompanied with actual substantive arguments to vote for someone else. Personally I'd much rather have the former head of a technology company in charge than someone who admitted they didn't know how to have two email addresses on one phone. :cuckoo:

I really, really don't care if Hillary got a "Secret" e-mail, especially since a lot of these "secrets" were things that were already out in the media. One of them was on North Korea's nuclear program. Was there someone who still didn't know the NorKs have a bomb now?

So you know everything and have seen every mail and have decided there's nothing to this and she should just be left alone because you don't think she did anything illegal..ok...fair enough..

The only thing he "knows" is what the TV tells him. He'll vote for what the corporations and MSM tell him to vote for. This poster has no independent thoughts of their own. It's like listening to an echo chamber of the corporate MSM.

If Hillary is running, and the media is covering her positively, then she must be a good candidate. The poster has no ability to READ or do any independent research or thinking on their own apparently.

So you know everything and have seen every mail and have decided there's nothing to this and she should just be left alone because you don't think she did anything illegal..ok...fair enough..

The only thing he "knows" is what the TV tells him. He'll vote for what the corporations and MSM tell him to vote for. This poster has no independent thoughts of their own. It's like listening to an echo chamber of the corporate MSM.

If Hillary is running, and the media is covering her positively, then she must be a good candidate. The poster has no ability to READ or do any independent research or thinking on their own apparently.
Now, to be fair to Joe, he claims the military encourages, and even rewards, stupidity, so that should have made him a four-star general, right??

most americans are against politicians breaking the law... She made this mess...let it play out.

How is whether or not she got an email some bureaucrat later decided was a secret going to improve my life one iota?

Here's the thing. I voted for Bush twice. And I made excuses for him over Iraq and Katrina and a lot of his other fuck-ups, until the day came when his fuckups cost me my job and well-being.

Which of these people are going to make my life better? Frankly, my life was pretty sweet when her husband was president, I'd LOVE to go back to that.
How about the location of Stevens? That little blunder cost him his life. Liberals could care less, everyone of you should rot in jail. Keep making excuses for her.

I doubt it is a crime, and none of us on the Board are qualified to decide that fact.

She, however, demonstrated poor judgement and disrespect for the voters with her waffling.

She is not qualified to be POTUS.

Or if her unsecured server allowed foreign government hacking, I mean really, what does it matter? LOL!

Or if her unsecured server allowed foreign government hacking, I mean really, what does it matter? LOL!
So there should be no classified documents? Yesterday it was proven she had the highest top secret documents on an unsecured email account. You are okay with that?

So there should be no classified documents? Yesterday it was proven she had the highest top secret documents on an unsecured email account. You are okay with that?
You understand how the classification process works, right?

Yeah, she should have apologized. Anyone who disagrees should apologize.

Yeah, but liberals don't unless it's a republican. Showing you don't care about the security of us all, because that stupid bitch has a d beside her name. Proves you have no credibility.

Yeah, but liberals don't unless it's a republican. Showing you don't care about the security of us all, because that stupid bitch has a d beside her name. Proves you have no credibility.
Starkey what's so funny about the truth? Swallow would be raising hell about this if there was an r beside her name. I'm sure you would be right there with him.

So there should be no classified documents?

There should be no classified documents on her private server.
She mishandled classified info, she should be charged.

You are okay with that?

I'll be okay with her going to jail.

So there should be no classified documents?

There should be no classified documents on her private server.
She mishandled classified info, she should be charged.

You are okay with that?

I'll be okay with her going to jail.
I agree.

So you being a shitty employee that got fired is GWB fault? I swear you libturds dont take responibility for anything...it is always someone elses fault.

Starkey what's so funny about the truth? Swallow would be raising hell about this if there was an r beside her name. I'm sure you would be right there with him.
You being a partisan homer hack is what is funny. You won't give grace to others the grace you want for yourself. So, yeah, you are funny.

You being a partisan homer hack is what is funny. You won't give grace to others the grace you want for yourself. So, yeah, you are funny.
Just wanting politicians following the law and working for the better of us all. Instead of what's better for them. Is wanting grace for myself? Tell me the truth if it was bush that did the exact something as Hillary. Would you be making excuses for him too?

Just wanting politicians following the law and working for the better of us all. Instead of what's better for them. Is wanting grace for myself? Tell me the truth if it was bush that did the exact something as Hillary. Would you be making excuses for him too?
One, where have I made an excuse for HRC?

Two, if a Bush did that, I would not make an excuse for him, either.

Three, I will call partisan homer hacks like you out.

Four, your nonsense is part of the disease that infects American politics.

I guess you don't know how it works, asswipe. You are so fucking stupid that when you wipe your own ass you think you "got some".

One, where have I made an excuse for HRC. Two, if a Bush did that, I would not make an excuse for him, either. Three, I will call partisan homer hacks like you out. Four, your nonsense is part of the disease that infects American politics.
No, the nonsense is Steven's dying because Hillary's email account was easily hacked. All because she didn't want anyone knowing what she was up to.

Forum List

Back