🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Okay.....Will An Apology Get You Off Of My Fat Ass?

most americans are against politicians breaking the law... She made this mess...let it play out.
why do you want to change the subject?

How is whether or not she got an email some bureaucrat later decided was a secret going to improve my life one iota?

Here's the thing. I voted for Bush twice. And I made excuses for him over Iraq and Katrina and a lot of his other fuck-ups, until the day came when his fuckups cost me my job and well-being.

I really, really don't care if Hillary got a "Secret" e-mail, especially since a lot of these "secrets" were things that were already out in the media. One of them was on North Korea's nuclear program. Was there someone who still didn't know the NorKs have a bomb now?

Which of these people are going to make my life better? Frankly, my life was pretty sweet when her husband was president, I'd LOVE to go back to that.

How is whether or not she got an email some bureaucrat later decided was a secret going to improve my life one iota?

Or if her unsecured server allowed foreign government hacking, I mean really, what does it matter? LOL!
So there should be no classified documents? Yesterday it was proven she had the highest top secret documents on an unsecured email account. You are okay with that?

So there should be no classified documents?

There should be no classified documents on her private server.
She mishandled classified info, she should be charged.

You are okay with that?

I'll be okay with her going to jail.
Another one not understanding how the classification process works.

The FBI doesn't classify documents not generated by the FBI.
The Congress doesn't classify documents.
It's the EXECUTIVE BRANCH that does the classifying.

Which is basically why Dick Cheney could hold energy policy meetings in private. George W. Bush and Dick Cheney could conduct government business on RNC servers and delete 22 million emails. And George W. Bush and Dick Cheney could out a CIA agent.

For Democrats a simple apology will work, and they'll be the ones determining the nomination. So I would say YES it worked.

most americans are against politicians breaking the law... She made this mess...let it play out.

Here's the thing. I voted for Bush twice. And I made excuses for him over Iraq and Katrina and a lot of his other fuck-ups, until the day came when his fuckups cost me my job and well-being.

I really, really don't care if Hillary got a "Secret" e-mail, especially since a lot of these "secrets" were things that were already out in the media. One of them was on North Korea's nuclear program. Was there someone who still didn't know the NorKs have a bomb now?

Which of these people are going to make my life better? Frankly, my life was pretty sweet when her husband was president, I'd LOVE to go back to that.

Or if her unsecured server allowed foreign government hacking, I mean really, what does it matter? LOL!
So there should be no classified documents? Yesterday it was proven she had the highest top secret documents on an unsecured email account. You are okay with that?

You are okay with that?

Which is basically why Dick Cheney could hold energy policy meetings in private. George W. Bush and Dick Cheney could conduct government business on RNC servers and delete 22 million emails. And George W. Bush and Dick Cheney could out a CIA agent.

bush cheney bush cheney bush cheney

You understand how the classification process works, right?
Yeah, but liberals don't unless it's a republican. Showing you don't care about the security of us all, because that stupid bitch has a d beside her name. Proves you have no credibility.
I guess you don't know how it works, asswipe. You are so fucking stupid that when you wipe your own ass you think you "got some".
What? Tell me how it works swallow. I tell you how it works in that feeble thing in your head you call a brain. If Bush did the exact something as Hillary has done. You would want jail time, you stupid fuck. I would want the same for bush as I want for Hillary, because I'm not a stupid hack that doesn't care about the safety of others because what party affiliation they represent. You stupid fucking hick.

That's the biggest mistake you could make, thinking for one second that Hillary is Bill.

And I happen to believe that Bill worked (against his will) with the republican congress to make some good decisions. Not all good but some good.

Last edited:

You are okay with that?

Well, it seems the very same people that are all agog over this email "scandal" were like, "No foul" during the Bush/Cheney administration.

Funny that.

I doubt it is a crime, and none of us on the Board are qualified to decide that fact.

She, however, demonstrated poor judgement and disrespect for the voters with her waffling.

She is not qualified to be POTUS.

Using an unsecure server to send/receive/hold classified documents certainly sounds like a crime to me.

I have read of people being arrested for such activities in the past.

That's the biggest mistake you could make, thinking for one second that Hillary is Bill.

And I happen to believe that Bill worked with the republican congress to make some good decisions. Not all good but some good.

Clinton never worked with a "republican" congress because they had no interest in working with him. The impeachment should have told you that. Oh, and they shut down the government.

I doubt it is a crime, and none of us on the Board are qualified to decide that fact.

She, however, demonstrated poor judgement and disrespect for the voters with her waffling.

Using an unsecure server to send/receive/hold classified documents certainly sounds like a crime to me.

Except:
A. That's not what happened.
B. It is not a crime in any case.

Except:

I work/ed with just "Confidential" information and that would have gotten my ass fired and would seriously hamper me working in such a position again.

You are okay with that?

Well, it seems the very same people that are all agog over this email "scandal" were like, "No foul" during the Bush/Cheney administration.

Funny that.

I see..you're a hard core partisan and now you are projecting your bias onto others....

most americans don't like corruption and deception in government...some "tolerate" more than others...some are zero tolerance...
pointing to corruption or misdeeds from the past as an excuse for corruption or misdeeds in the present is a pretty weak argument...think about it.

And I happen to believe that Bill worked with the republican congress to make some good decisions. Not all good but some good.

Clinton never worked with a "republican" congress because they had no interest in working with him. The impeachment should have told you that. Oh, and they shut down the government.
I edited to add against his will. He eventually submitted a budget plan that mirrored the republican congress plan in order to get it passed.

He took credit but it was the republicans plan not his.

Except:
Then what did happen? Please enlighten us.

You are okay with that?

It was let out yesterday that Hillary had the highest rated of classified information on a private email.

You are okay with that?

It was let out yesterday that Hillary had the highest rated of classified information on a private email.
And who classified it?

Except:

I work/ed with just "Confidential" information and that would have gotten my ass fired and would seriously hamper me working in such a position again.
You were President of the United States or a Secretary of State? Do tell.

Lol, I never got banned little cum catcher. Now go and let the adults talk.
You could be. And you are the one injecting your faggotness into threads.
Nope I just prove how stupid liberals are. Here is one for you.View attachment 49719
Doesn't change the fact you are still a cum swallowing hack. Fuckface.
Hey my name isn't swallow. Obama thanks you for it.
My moniker isn't swallow. So when you use that term, it seems like you are offering services that are not wanted. Maybe you should ply your dick sucking skills where it is wanted, don't you think? You piss people off when you hit on the wrong sexual orientation. I don't fault you for being a faggot. I fault you for not taking the hint.
I'm not from the party of queer sympathizers. You are, so maybe you ought to think about that.

You are okay with that?

Did she mishandle classified info? Why shouldn't she be charged?

Except:

You were President of the United States or a Secretary of State? Do tell.

the rules don't apply to them? Is that your point?

Forum List

Back