🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Okay.....Will An Apology Get You Off Of My Fat Ass?

But you can't show evidence they sent Top Secret information over it... Hillary sent it over her private network!!!

THAT is the issue, dummy!!!

No one made it an issue, "dummy".
Probably because there is no evidence that Powell or Rice mishandled classified information...

Hillary DID, and that's a FELONY.
Cool.

Look up the law and link it.
She took it off of a secure system, let people without a security clearance handle the server, and even transferred it to thumb drives...

18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute
I'll give you props for actually doing a little research.

You should have probably read and understood it, however. It doesn't apply at all.
I'll tell you what...

You can read up on it from a LIBERAL source...
Hillary Clinton's Felony. The federal laws violated by the private server

Probably because there is no evidence that Powell or Rice mishandled classified information...

Cool.

She took it off of a secure system, let people without a security clearance handle the server, and even transferred it to thumb drives...

18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute

You should have probably read and understood it, however. It doesn't apply at all.
I'll tell you what...

Yeah?

Now you think that the DailyKOS is reliable in judicial opinions? Good luck with that.

Give you a hint here. "Intent".

Cool.

I've done research, and I also spent 7 years with a security clearance in the military...

And you???
Seems that everyone that posts here has a "security clearance in the military". Yet they post that they have these credentials. Funny thing is, I've actually worked with fellows that have these clearances and they don't disclose that openly..

Cool.

I'll tell you what...

Yeah?

Now you think that the DailyKOS is reliable in judicial opinions? Good luck with that.

Give you a hint here. "Intent".
It tends to back up everything else I've seen.

But, hey... It's always fun to watch a Lib try to refute a Liberal source!!!!

Cool.

I've done research, and I also spent 7 years with a security clearance in the military...

And you???
Seems that everyone that posts here has a "security clearance in the military". Yet they post that they have these credentials. Funny thing is, I've actually worked with fellows that have these clearances and they don't disclose that openly..

Gee, you DO know it's a known fact that some jobs require a clearance, right??

The import part is safeguarding the information that's entrusted to you, and Hillary didn't...

Cool.

And you???
this is an anonymous forum. No one is disclosing anything "openly"

Cool.

And you???

Gee, you DO know it's a known fact that some jobs require a clearance, right??

The import part is safeguarding the information that's entrusted to you, and Hillary didn't...
the issue is why she did it. What her intentions were. The time will come where she will need to give a credible reason as to why she used a private server. So far she has given two reasons....both proven to be false...

1) She wanted to have only one device. Proven false by the fact that the least knowledgeable tech guy would know that more than one server can feed into one device at the same time.

2) She was too busy concentrating on world issues to deal with setting up her email. Proven false seeing as most "new employees" have nothing to do with setting up their email and the only time they get involved is if they request something out of the ordinary...so she was MORE involved in setting up her email by using her own server than she would have been using the official server.

So it begs the question of "what was your intent. Why did you do it".

If it can be proven that she did it to keep hand picked emails from public scrutiny (publi8c records act), it will get ugly for her.

And to be frank...that is the only reason I can come up with.

Cool.

And you???
this is an anonymous forum. No one is disclosing anything "openly"
Hence the believability factor is zero.

The Executive branch CLASSIFIES information. That's by DESIGN. And if you knew anything at all about the NY Times, which you obviously do not, they have an Anti-Clinton bias.

The Executive branch CLASSIFIES information. That's by DESIGN.

So that means Hillary is allowed to mishandle it? Because that's the design? LOL!
You can't be serious.
How did she "mishandle" it? I mean, insofar has precedence goes. Did she do anything different than the previous Secretary of State?

How did she "mishandle" it?

By receiving it, sending it or holding it on a non-government server.
Unless you have some proof that the SOS is allowed to mishandle classified info, she should be charged.

Did she do anything different than the previous Secretary of State?

I don't know, did Condoleezza Rice receive, send and store classified info on a server at her house?

Colin Powell Also Used Personal Email While Serving As Secretary Of State, Aide Confirms

Condoleezza Rice 'rarely used email' as secretary of state - Business Insider

Powell had a private email server. Rice rarely used email.
Did Powell get classified information on it, or did he also have a secure email for classified documents?
Ya I read that interview with Powell.

1. The rules changed from Powell to Hillary. You can't email government information without archiving them.

2. Powell might be in trouble too for not archiving his emails.

and who didnt react when she made that statement regarding how we were all confused over her email scandal? really? we were all discombobulated over Hillary having to create her own server, then deleting most of the emails? god...she could of told that to all of our pets, and even they would of had the same reaction. This would be like Obama having to explain why our health-care policies have tripled. "Uhm Uh,,,err,,well ahh, what I said about all of us saving 2500 a year was only an estimate,,,,etc,,,etc,,,,but much of this started under the Bush Administration.
She thinks all Americans are as stupid as Libs. :)

How did she "mishandle" it? I mean, insofar has precedence goes. Did she do anything different than the previous Secretary of State?

Unless you have some proof that the SOS is allowed to mishandle classified info, she should be charged.

I don't know, did Condoleezza Rice receive, send and store classified info on a server at her house?

Colin Powell Also Used Personal Email While Serving As Secretary Of State, Aide Confirms

But you can't show evidence they sent Top Secret information over it... Hillary sent it over her private network!!!

THAT is the issue, dummy!!!

Rice said she never really used email. Albright also said she did not use email.

Powell was the one who brought email to the front as Secretary of State. But rules were changed after Powell because of this very situation that Hillary has found herself.

anyone getting sick and tired of our leaders speaking to us as if they just assume that 55% of Americans have an IQ of 35 and will just beleive any horse manure that spews out of their mouths? like the economy is just roaring the unemployment rate is 5.1 per-cent?
Yes

So that means Hillary is allowed to mishandle it? Because that's the design? LOL!
You can't be serious.

Did Powell get classified information on it, or did he also have a secure email for classified documents?

1. The rules changed from Powell to Hillary. You can't email government information without archiving them.

If he broke the law send him to prison.

ABC_muir_clinton_jef_150908_16x9_992.jpg

Hillary's team has decided that everything they've tried hasn't worked. So maybe after ignoring it for months, then making stupid jokes about it, and throwing out conspiracy claims isn't working. So maybe they can stop their free-fall in the polls by issuing a half hearted apology.

So Hillary is sorry that everyone knew she had a private server and email address, and she's sorry nobody said anything was wrong with it.
Clinton on Private Email: ‘That Was a Mistake. I’m Sorry’

Oh, and then she claimed victim status.

Now that otta do it.

Clinton’s interview, her first national television interview with an evening news anchor since launching her campaign five months ago, comes after a rocky summer where she faced growing scrutiny over her use of a private email account and dropping poll numbers.

A recent ABC News/Washington Post poll found that 53 percent of Americans now see Clinton unfavorably, up 8 points since midsummer.

Even so, Clinton remains optimistic about the future of her campaign.

When asked by Muir if she will be able to “survive” the email controversy dogging her campaign, Clinton said she has no doubt that “I can survive it.”

“Of course I can,” she said. “I, as you might guess, have been around a while and there have been lots of, you know, attacks and counter-attacks and questions raised. And I can survive it because I think I’m running to be president to do what the country needs done. And I believe the American people will respond to that.”

Muir asked Clinton if there is ever an instance where she asks herself, "Why am I doing this again?"

"Of course. Because it's really hard," Clinton explained. "It's something that just demands everything. Physically, emotionally, spiritually. It is just 24/7."

Despite the challenging days on the campaign trail, however, Clinton told Muir she’s still having a good time.

“It’s hard, but it’s fun,” Clinton said. “Most of the things that are hard in life are fun.”​
I like how OP posted about Clinton literally apologizing for what she did and her supporters are still saying she didn't do anything and it's all a terrorist hoax lie made up by insane crazy terrorist theocratic right wing terrorists. It speaks volumes.

Last edited:

If he broke the law send him to prison.
The fact that he is out defending her makes me think he's done some shenanigans himself.

You can't be serious.

They did?

Link?

most americans are against politicians breaking the law... She made this mess...let it play out.
why do you want to change the subject?

How is whether or not she got an email some bureaucrat later decided was a secret going to improve my life one iota?

Here's the thing. I voted for Bush twice. And I made excuses for him over Iraq and Katrina and a lot of his other fuck-ups, until the day came when his fuckups cost me my job and well-being.

I really, really don't care if Hillary got a "Secret" e-mail, especially since a lot of these "secrets" were things that were already out in the media. One of them was on North Korea's nuclear program. Was there someone who still didn't know the NorKs have a bomb now?

Which of these people are going to make my life better? Frankly, my life was pretty sweet when her husband was president, I'd LOVE to go back to that.

Translation: I hated it when Bush lied to me and I hate him because Bush Bush Bush. If Dem lies ... well, that's alrighty then! I really, really don't care cause . . . Hillary!

:rolleyes:

most americans are against politicians breaking the law... She made this mess...let it play out.
why do you want to change the subject?

How is whether or not she got an email some bureaucrat later decided was a secret going to improve my life one iota?

Here's the thing. I voted for Bush twice. And I made excuses for him over Iraq and Katrina and a lot of his other fuck-ups, until the day came when his fuckups cost me my job and well-being.

I really, really don't care if Hillary got a "Secret" e-mail, especially since a lot of these "secrets" were things that were already out in the media. One of them was on North Korea's nuclear program. Was there someone who still didn't know the NorKs have a bomb now?

Which of these people are going to make my life better? Frankly, my life was pretty sweet when her husband was president, I'd LOVE to go back to that.

Translation: I hated it when Bush lied to me and I hate him because Bush Bush Bush. If Dem lies ... well, that's alrighty then! I really, really don't care cause . . . Hillary!

:rolleyes:
Funny the very same "Jail Hillary" crowd over Benghazi and the use of a private email server aren't wanting the same fate for anyone in the Bush administration, who were directly responsible for thousands of dead Americans and hundreds of thousands of dead human beings in the Middle East.

most americans don't like corruption in politics regardless of party. That's your mistake right there.

Forum List

Back