🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Okay.....Will An Apology Get You Off Of My Fat Ass?

I am still waiting for Joe Biden to apologize to that poor soul in a wheel chair! he cant be that nearsighted!
That poor guy's probably just grateful Biden didn't stick his tongue in his ear.
or his left hand down his pants searching for anything that feels like a woman.
wouldnt surprise me if Joe Biden has to tie his penis "To Himself" every time he knows that Sarah Palin is coming to visit.

I work in IT. I am using my super duper hackerman skillz to annoy you son.[/QUOTE]
I thought you moved furniture for a living?

"Apology accepted, Captain Needa."
hillary.jpg

Translation: I hated it when Bush lied to me and I hate him because Bush Bush Bush. If Dem lies ... well, that's alrighty then! I really, really don't care cause . . . Hillary!

:rolleyes:
Funny the very same "Jail Hillary" crowd over Benghazi and the use of a private email server aren't wanting the same fate for anyone in the Bush administration, who were directly responsible for thousands of dead Americans and hundreds of thousands of dead human beings in the Middle East.

From the war that both sides voted yes on?

Based on fake intelligence and this..

So both sides voted yes on the war but it's Bush's fault. If that makes sense in your world, have fun.

Hillary chose to use an unsecured server for her communications while she was SoS and what, she shouldn't be held accountable? Or is that Bush's fault as well?

Yeah. It most certainly was Bush's fault.

And no one in the Bush administration was ever called to task for using private email servers. Including George W. Bush, Dick Cheney or Colin Powell.

There is way more to the story than your partisan rhetoric.

The rules had changed due to Powell. I bet the reason he flipped is because they have something on him.

most americans are against politicians breaking the law... She made this mess...let it play out.
why do you want to change the subject?

How is whether or not she got an email some bureaucrat later decided was a secret going to improve my life one iota?

Here's the thing. I voted for Bush twice. And I made excuses for him over Iraq and Katrina and a lot of his other fuck-ups, until the day came when his fuckups cost me my job and well-being.

I really, really don't care if Hillary got a "Secret" e-mail, especially since a lot of these "secrets" were things that were already out in the media. One of them was on North Korea's nuclear program. Was there someone who still didn't know the NorKs have a bomb now?

Which of these people are going to make my life better? Frankly, my life was pretty sweet when her husband was president, I'd LOVE to go back to that.

Translation: I hated it when Bush lied to me and I hate him because Bush Bush Bush. If Dem lies ... well, that's alrighty then! I really, really don't care cause . . . Hillary!

Funny the very same "Jail Hillary" crowd over Benghazi and the use of a private email server aren't wanting the same fate for anyone in the Bush administration, who were directly responsible for thousands of dead Americans and hundreds of thousands of dead human beings in the Middle East.

Intelligence that Hillary agreed with and voted yes.

So both sides voted yes on the war but it's Bush's fault. If that makes sense in your world, have fun.

Hillary chose to use an unsecured server for her communications while she was SoS and what, she shouldn't be held accountable? Or is that Bush's fault as well?

And no one in the Bush administration was ever called to task for using private email servers. Including George W. Bush, Dick Cheney or Colin Powell.

The rules had changed due to Powell. I bet the reason he flipped is because they have something on him.

It's easy enough to find these rule changes.

How is whether or not she got an email some bureaucrat later decided was a secret going to improve my life one iota?

Here's the thing. I voted for Bush twice. And I made excuses for him over Iraq and Katrina and a lot of his other fuck-ups, until the day came when his fuckups cost me my job and well-being.

I really, really don't care if Hillary got a "Secret" e-mail, especially since a lot of these "secrets" were things that were already out in the media. One of them was on North Korea's nuclear program. Was there someone who still didn't know the NorKs have a bomb now?

Which of these people are going to make my life better? Frankly, my life was pretty sweet when her husband was president, I'd LOVE to go back to that.

Intelligence did not agree. It was filtered through the Bush administration.

George W. Bush’s CIA briefer admits Iraq WMD “intelligence” was a lie - Salon.com

I just read an article on it. My word not good enough?

Do you need internet confirmation? Lol

[QUOTE="NLT, post: 12270815, member: 33974]
I thought you moved furniture for a living?[/QUOTE]

Did that too. And drove a truck. Up until 1994 or so.

George W. Bush’s CIA briefer admits Iraq WMD “intelligence” was a lie - Salon.com

On Tuesday night, former CIA Deputy Director and Bush’s intelligence briefer Michael Morell appeared on MSNBC’s “Hardball,” where he, under an amount of good cable news duress, admitted that the administration intentionally misrepresented intelligence.

That rascally Bush and Cheney even tricked Bill and Hillary into believing it, years before the 2000 election.

Ok then why did Hillary take a republican president's word for it and vote yes? Why did her husband as well as many prominent democrats say over and over, saddam had wmds?

Yeah. I do.

From what I have read the rule change came after Ms. Clinton left office.

Here's a link.

Hillary Clinton’s Personal Email Use Came Before Recent Rule Changes

On Tuesday night, former CIA Deputy Director and Bush’s intelligence briefer Michael Morell appeared on MSNBC’s “Hardball,” where he, under an amount of good cable news duress, admitted that the administration intentionally misrepresented intelligence.

That rascally Bush and Cheney even tricked Bill and Hillary into believing it, years before the 2000 election.

Oh brother.

President Bill Clinton never invaded Iraq.

President Bill Clinton never invaded Iraq.

And yet he believed, along with Hillary, that Saddam was building stockpiles of WMDs.

There is this argument that Michelle Obama has a fat ass.

Then there is this argument that Hillary Clinton has a fat ass.

Then there is also this argument that Republican women are attractive and Democratic women are ugly.

So if they're so ugly, why are some people obsessed with their asses?

Ok then why did Hillary take a republican president's word for it and vote yes? Why did her husband as well as many prominent democrats say over and over, saddam had wmds?

First off, they were lied too after one of the worst intelligence failures, which occurred on Bush watch, and worst terrorist attack in the nation's history.

Bush used that, and American anger to promote an agenda he had before assuming office, taking over Iraq. The PNAC as well as the Saudis had urged an attack on Iraq to the former President who promptly refused. Bush had many of the PNAC in his cabinet and they were looking for a reason to go, and 9/11 provided that.

They falsified intelligence, put out rhetoric that specifically said that if you didn't support his agenda you were in collusion with the terrorists.

Why this needs to be explained to you, over and over again is beyond me.

Yeah. I do.

From what I have read the rule change came after Ms. Clinton left office.

Here's a link.

Hillary Clinton’s Personal Email Use Came Before Recent Rule Changes
"In addition, electronic record archiving regulations were clearer and more modernized by the time Clinton took office than when Powell did. In 2005, after Powell left office, the State Department updated the Foreign Affairs manual to say that day-to-day operations should be conducted on the authorized system. (Click here for a full timeline of the Clinton e-mail controversy and evolution of State Department rules.)"

The misleading Democratic spin on Hillary Clinton’s e-mails

Forum List

Back