🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Okay.....Will An Apology Get You Off Of My Fat Ass?

They were classified from the beginning, and Hillary's staff stripped the markings...

I just wonder which former staff members will come up on charges and decide to roll on Hillary to avoid spending the rest of their life in prison.

Guy, I've been watching you wingnuts for 25 years saying "We've got this bitch now!!!" and coming up empty. frankly, you guys have the track record of Wile E. Coyote.
Actually, Bill was caught committing perjury (he lost his law license), the Clintons had to pay damages for Bill's sexual abuse, and quite a few of the Clinton's cronies went to prison...

Probably the only thing that saved the Clintons then was Hillary's all-night shredding party at the Rose Law Firm...

But thankfully, their good buddy Al Gore invented the internet, so Hillary left copies of shit everywhere this time... All the FBI has to do is track them down!!!!

Actually, Bill was caught committing perjury (he lost his law license), the Clintons had to pay damages for Bill's sexual abuse, and quite a few of the Clinton's cronies went to prison...

Blah, blah, blah. Stained panties... is that all you got.

Probably the only thing that saved the Clintons then was Hillary's all-night shredding party at the Rose Law Firm...

Ken Starr spent 70 million sniffing panties and came up with nothing.

But thankfully, their good buddy Al Gore invented the internet, so Hillary left copies of shit everywhere this time... All the FBI has to do is track them down!!!!

You mean we are going to find out the government declares too many things 'Secret" and then doesn't safeguard them? We've known that for years.

Guy, I'm trying to let you down gently. This will be another tiresome Clinton Scandal you'll spend the next year whining about, but when she wins the Presidency in 2016, you will be SOOOOO upset.

Joe, you might claim you were dumb enough to be a general, but you don't have the security clearance to see Top Secret emails...

So quit asking.

Until you actually SHOW me that there was some secret here, this is your typical boring crap you guys have been whining about for 25 years.
The Intelligence community says they were classified...

Maybe you can call them and ask for a copy....

Blah, blah, blah. Stained panties... is that all you got.

Ken Starr spent 70 million sniffing panties and came up with nothing.

You mean we are going to find out the government declares too many things 'Secret" and then doesn't safeguard them? We've known that for years.

Guy, I'm trying to let you down gently. This will be another tiresome Clinton Scandal you'll spend the next year whining about, but when she wins the Presidency in 2016, you will be SOOOOO upset.
They actually uncovered shit, but Clinton cronies took the fall for a lot of stuff...

Hillary also destroyed records, and Bill proved a Clinton will lie under oath...

Now in regards to the classified information... It normally is protected in a secure system, but Hillary emailed it everywhere (and even gave it to people who weren't supposed to have it), when she moved it to an unsecure system. That's what all the fuss is about.... Did you sleep through that part????

Really???

Gee, I guess the guy who set up HER server doesn't need to plead the fifth, then....

After all, he "Didn do nuffin"....

Anyone who testifies WITHOUT immunity is a fool.

You do get that the fifth amendment is a right, don't you?

Ollie North plead the fifth and he avoided prison. Cap Weinberger didn't and he kept getting indicted, even though he was the guy who said selling missiles to the Ayatollahs was a terrible idea.

Now in regards to the classified information... It normally is protected in a secure system, but Hillary emailed it everywhere (and even gave it to people who weren't supposed to have it), when she moved it to an unsecure system. That's what all the fuss is about.... Did you sleep through that part????

That's what YOU'RE fussing about. Most Americans kind of don't care.

Again, you guys have cried wolf so many times, no one believes you.

That's what YOU'RE fussing about. Most Americans kind of don't care.

Again, you guys have cried wolf so many times, no one believes you.

Enough Americans - and Democrats - care such that she's dropping in the polls and her disapproval ratings are way up.

Joe, you might claim you were dumb enough to be a general, but you don't have the security clearance to see Top Secret emails...

So quit asking.

Until you actually SHOW me that there was some secret here, this is your typical boring crap you guys have been whining about for 25 years.

"The Intelligence Community" works for the Executive Branch. Not the other way around.

So quit asking.

"The Intelligence Community" works for the Executive Branch. Not the other way around.
Yeah, but little Joey wants to see all the emails...

Apparently he thinks the Army promoted him to general for being an idiot, so he thinks he's running stuff....

Enough Americans - and Democrats - care such that she's dropping in the polls and her disapproval ratings are way up.

Maybe. But if the election were held today, she'd still get the nomination and she'd still beat anyone the GOP has.

But if the election were held today

She'd be another impeached Clinton, instead of a failed candidate.

So quit asking.

I missed the "I'm the Executive Branch, I can mishandle classified info" exemption in the law.
Could you find the link for that? Thanks!

So quit asking.

I missed the "I'm the Executive Branch, I can mishandle classified info" exemption in the law.
Sure.

It's called "They classify the information in the first place".

Got it?

Need a link?

Executive Order 13526- Classified National Security Information

It's in English.

So quit asking.

Sure.

Got it?

Need a link?

It's in English.

Data or information does not have to be marked "top secret" in order to BE "top secret". She knew what types of data were classified and she ignored those regulations. If any other person with a security clearance did what she did they would already be serving a long jail sentence.

I held a top secret clearance for many years. I know the rules and I would be in jail today if I did what she did.

So quit asking.

Sure.

Got it?

Need a link?

It's in English.

I didn't see the part where it said that means it's okay for Hillary to mishandle it.
Could you please cut and paste that portion when you find it? Thanks!

Sure.

Got it?

Need a link?

It's in English.

I didn't see the part where it said that means it's okay for Hillary to mishandle it.
Could you please cut and paste that portion when you find it? Thanks!
Not really sure how to educate you on this..

Oh well.

Forum List

Back