🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Okay.....Will An Apology Get You Off Of My Fat Ass?

Until you actually SHOW me that there was some secret here, this is your typical boring crap you guys have been whining about for 25 years.
The Intelligence community says they were classified...

Maybe you can call them and ask for a copy....

"The Intelligence Community" works for the Executive Branch. Not the other way around.

I missed the "I'm the Executive Branch, I can mishandle classified info" exemption in the law.
Could you find the link for that? Thanks!
Sure.

It's called "They classify the information in the first place".

Got it?

Need a link?

Executive Order 13526- Classified National Security Information

It's in English.

Data or information does not have to be marked "top secret" in order to BE "top secret". She knew what types of data were classified and she ignored those regulations. If any other person with a security clearance did what she did they would already be serving a long jail sentence.

I held a top secret clearance for many years. I know the rules and I would be in jail today if I did what she did.

Well yeah, it kinda does.

And sometimes THAT isn't even enough.

SEE: Valerie Plame.

Got it?

Need a link?

It's in English.

Just because a chef cooked your dinner doesn't mean he has the right to piss in it.
:lol:

That's the most ridiculous analogy concerning data classification I've ever heard.

Grats! That must of took some effort.

The analogy is apt. Your suggestion that various members of the intelligence community are above the law is what's ridiculous.

Got it?

Need a link?

It's in English.

Just because a chef cooked your dinner doesn't mean he has the right to piss in it.

That's the most ridiculous analogy concerning data classification I've ever heard.

Grats! That must of took some effort.

The analogy is apt. Your suggestion that various members of the intelligence community are above the law is what's ridiculous.

"The Intelligence Community" works for the Executive Branch. Not the other way around.

I missed the "I'm the Executive Branch, I can mishandle classified info" exemption in the law.
Sure.

Got it?

Need a link?

It's in English.

I didn't see the part where it said that means it's okay for Hillary to mishandle it.
Could you please cut and paste that portion when you find it? Thanks!
Not really sure how to educate you on this..

Oh well.

No need to educate me, just show the exemption in the law for Hillary.
Or the part that says Executive Branch members are exempt.

Sure.

Got it?

Need a link?

It's in English.

Data or information does not have to be marked "top secret" in order to BE "top secret". She knew what types of data were classified and she ignored those regulations. If any other person with a security clearance did what she did they would already be serving a long jail sentence.

I held a top secret clearance for many years. I know the rules and I would be in jail today if I did what she did.

Valerie Plame mishandled classified info in the same way that Hillary mishandled classified info?

Sure.

Got it?

Need a link?

It's in English.

Valerie Plame mishandled classified info in the same way that Hillary mishandled classified info?
Ingredients

Chicken Recipes including chicken wings, chicken soup, and more

But you can't show evidence they sent Top Secret information over it... Hillary sent it over her private network!!!

THAT is the issue, dummy!!!

No one made it an issue, "dummy".
Probably because there is no evidence that Powell or Rice mishandled classified information...

Hillary DID, and that's a FELONY.
Cool.

Look up the law and link it.
She took it off of a secure system, let people without a security clearance handle the server, and even transferred it to thumb drives...

18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute
Has anyone asked her who handled the pages when she printed out all those emails? You know, since we know there was classified information in them. How about when she had it wiped? Anyone make sure no one made copies of everything first? Was she present at all times when classified information was handled? My money is on heck, no.

She took it off of a secure system, let people without a security clearance handle the server, and even transferred it to thumb drives...

18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute
I'll give you props for actually doing a little research.

You should have probably read and understood it, however. It doesn't apply at all.
I've done research, and I also spent 7 years with a security clearance in the military...

And you???
Seems that everyone that posts here has a "security clearance in the military". Yet they post that they have these credentials. Funny thing is, I've actually worked with fellows that have these clearances and they don't disclose that openly..

Gee, you DO know it's a known fact that some jobs require a clearance, right??

The import part is safeguarding the information that's entrusted to you, and Hillary didn't...
the issue is why she did it. What her intentions were. The time will come where she will need to give a credible reason as to why she used a private server. So far she has given two reasons....both proven to be false...

1) She wanted to have only one device. Proven false by the fact that the least knowledgeable tech guy would know that more than one server can feed into one device at the same time.

2) She was too busy concentrating on world issues to deal with setting up her email. Proven false seeing as most "new employees" have nothing to do with setting up their email and the only time they get involved is if they request something out of the ordinary...so she was MORE involved in setting up her email by using her own server than she would have been using the official server.

So it begs the question of "what was your intent. Why did you do it".

If it can be proven that she did it to keep hand picked emails from public scrutiny (publi8c records act), it will get ugly for her.

And to be frank...that is the only reason I can come up with.
I believe she mingled personal and official on purpose to give her cover for deleting things she didn't want seen.

most americans are against politicians breaking the law... She made this mess...let it play out.
why do you want to change the subject?

How is whether or not she got an email some bureaucrat later decided was a secret going to improve my life one iota?

Here's the thing. I voted for Bush twice. And I made excuses for him over Iraq and Katrina and a lot of his other fuck-ups, until the day came when his fuckups cost me my job and well-being.

I really, really don't care if Hillary got a "Secret" e-mail, especially since a lot of these "secrets" were things that were already out in the media. One of them was on North Korea's nuclear program. Was there someone who still didn't know the NorKs have a bomb now?

Which of these people are going to make my life better? Frankly, my life was pretty sweet when her husband was president, I'd LOVE to go back to that.

Translation: I hated it when Bush lied to me and I hate him because Bush Bush Bush. If Dem lies ... well, that's alrighty then! I really, really don't care cause . . . Hillary!

:rolleyes:
Funny the very same "Jail Hillary" crowd over Benghazi and the use of a private email server aren't wanting the same fate for anyone in the Bush administration, who were directly responsible for thousands of dead Americans and hundreds of thousands of dead human beings in the Middle East.
We don't need jail. Just keep her away from the White House. Of course, if it's proven she broke the law, a mug shot would be welcome. Just sayin'.

I'll give you props for actually doing a little research.

You should have probably read and understood it, however. It doesn't apply at all.
I've done research, and I also spent 7 years with a security clearance in the military...

And you???
Seems that everyone that posts here has a "security clearance in the military". Yet they post that they have these credentials. Funny thing is, I've actually worked with fellows that have these clearances and they don't disclose that openly..

The import part is safeguarding the information that's entrusted to you, and Hillary didn't...
the issue is why she did it. What her intentions were. The time will come where she will need to give a credible reason as to why she used a private server. So far she has given two reasons....both proven to be false...

1) She wanted to have only one device. Proven false by the fact that the least knowledgeable tech guy would know that more than one server can feed into one device at the same time.

2) She was too busy concentrating on world issues to deal with setting up her email. Proven false seeing as most "new employees" have nothing to do with setting up their email and the only time they get involved is if they request something out of the ordinary...so she was MORE involved in setting up her email by using her own server than she would have been using the official server.

If it can be proven that she did it to keep hand picked emails from public scrutiny (publi8c records act), it will get ugly for her.

I believe she mingled personal and official on purpose to give her cover for deleting things she didn't want seen.

Another one who knows nothing about how computers actually work..

most americans are against politicians breaking the law... She made this mess...let it play out.

How is whether or not she got an email some bureaucrat later decided was a secret going to improve my life one iota?

Here's the thing. I voted for Bush twice. And I made excuses for him over Iraq and Katrina and a lot of his other fuck-ups, until the day came when his fuckups cost me my job and well-being.

I really, really don't care if Hillary got a "Secret" e-mail, especially since a lot of these "secrets" were things that were already out in the media. One of them was on North Korea's nuclear program. Was there someone who still didn't know the NorKs have a bomb now?

Which of these people are going to make my life better? Frankly, my life was pretty sweet when her husband was president, I'd LOVE to go back to that.

Translation: I hated it when Bush lied to me and I hate him because Bush Bush Bush. If Dem lies ... well, that's alrighty then! I really, really don't care cause . . . Hillary!

Funny the very same "Jail Hillary" crowd over Benghazi and the use of a private email server aren't wanting the same fate for anyone in the Bush administration, who were directly responsible for thousands of dead Americans and hundreds of thousands of dead human beings in the Middle East.
We don't need jail. Just keep her away from the White House. Of course, if it's proven she broke the law, a mug shot would be welcome. Just sayin'.

A good way to keep her "away from the White House" is having an election, where she actually loses, isn't it?

A good way to keep her "away from the White House" is having an election, where she actually loses, isn't it?
Hence the need for all this to keep coming out and being talked about up until election day, or until crazy uncle Joe knocks her off. All it took last time was a completely unqualified community organizer with no executive experience last time, a nutty septuagenarian with hair plugs shouldn't have much trouble at all.

And you???

That is to laugh. How do they work that I don't understand? What I posted is human behavior, has naught to do with computer security.

Now in regards to the classified information... It normally is protected in a secure system, but Hillary emailed it everywhere (and even gave it to people who weren't supposed to have it), when she moved it to an unsecure system. That's what all the fuss is about.... Did you sleep through that part????

That's what YOU'RE fussing about. Most Americans kind of don't care.

Again, you guys have cried wolf so many times, no one believes you.
That's why I question if you had a clearance and the combination to the arms vault, like you claim. You would be dumb enough to pass it around to your buddies over a few beers to show how "smart" you are, and the next thing anybody knew, 4.2" mortar rounds would be going off all over the post like it was the fourth of July.

She's a politician, and she's like any politician. Some present themselves as "different", they're not, just some people are stupid enough to believe that.

Democrats know that politicians lie......and still vote for them.

Republicans find out they're being lied to and get rid of the lying two-faced SOB.

Do they? I think you'll find your views on this are a little biased.

Bill Clinton lied, and so did George W. Bush. The thing is that Bush even lied in his first term, and people still voted for him.
They all lie. Clinton lied and people voted for him bush lied and Obama sheesh the biggest liar of all and he is like a god to libs.

That is why trump is popular because he isn't a politician. And Ben Carson. He's not a politician.

I am so done with the establishment politicians club.

That is to laugh. How do they work that I don't understand? What I posted is human behavior, has naught to do with computer security.
Lol oh sallow thinks he's a computer specialist.

Where's his I-phone????
head_up_ass.jpg

Thinks?

I've worked in Information Technology since 1998. I worked for the New York Stock Exchange, Sungard, Bloomberg and many other places. Not really sure what qualifiers you folks need..

Forum List

Back