🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Okay.....Will An Apology Get You Off Of My Fat Ass?

I've done research, and I also spent 7 years with a security clearance in the military...

And you???
Seems that everyone that posts here has a "security clearance in the military". Yet they post that they have these credentials. Funny thing is, I've actually worked with fellows that have these clearances and they don't disclose that openly..

Gee, you DO know it's a known fact that some jobs require a clearance, right??

The import part is safeguarding the information that's entrusted to you, and Hillary didn't...
the issue is why she did it. What her intentions were. The time will come where she will need to give a credible reason as to why she used a private server. So far she has given two reasons....both proven to be false...

1) She wanted to have only one device. Proven false by the fact that the least knowledgeable tech guy would know that more than one server can feed into one device at the same time.

2) She was too busy concentrating on world issues to deal with setting up her email. Proven false seeing as most "new employees" have nothing to do with setting up their email and the only time they get involved is if they request something out of the ordinary...so she was MORE involved in setting up her email by using her own server than she would have been using the official server.

So it begs the question of "what was your intent. Why did you do it".

If it can be proven that she did it to keep hand picked emails from public scrutiny (publi8c records act), it will get ugly for her.

And to be frank...that is the only reason I can come up with.
I believe she mingled personal and official on purpose to give her cover for deleting things she didn't want seen.
And if she did not want certain emails to be seen, then she did it all for personal gain.

Ands that is why there is a criminal investigation.

The funny thing is....her defense of all of this is

'I did not expect anyone to send me classified information' (which means she was naïve to her responsibilities as SoS....not to mention just plain old stupid)

And yet those who defend her think she would make a great president?
That's the bottom line here. She is either incredibly sloppy and careless with classified information, or she's incredibly naive with no clue how the modern world works. I don't want either in the White House.

Seems that everyone that posts here has a "security clearance in the military". Yet they post that they have these credentials. Funny thing is, I've actually worked with fellows that have these clearances and they don't disclose that openly..

Gee, you DO know it's a known fact that some jobs require a clearance, right??

The import part is safeguarding the information that's entrusted to you, and Hillary didn't...
the issue is why she did it. What her intentions were. The time will come where she will need to give a credible reason as to why she used a private server. So far she has given two reasons....both proven to be false...

1) She wanted to have only one device. Proven false by the fact that the least knowledgeable tech guy would know that more than one server can feed into one device at the same time.

2) She was too busy concentrating on world issues to deal with setting up her email. Proven false seeing as most "new employees" have nothing to do with setting up their email and the only time they get involved is if they request something out of the ordinary...so she was MORE involved in setting up her email by using her own server than she would have been using the official server.

So it begs the question of "what was your intent. Why did you do it".

If it can be proven that she did it to keep hand picked emails from public scrutiny (publi8c records act), it will get ugly for her.

And to be frank...that is the only reason I can come up with.
I believe she mingled personal and official on purpose to give her cover for deleting things she didn't want seen.
And if she did not want certain emails to be seen, then she did it all for personal gain.

Ands that is why there is a criminal investigation.

The funny thing is....her defense of all of this is

'I did not expect anyone to send me classified information' (which means she was naïve to her responsibilities as SoS....not to mention just plain old stupid)

And yet those who defend her think she would make a great president?
She'd make a fine President.

And she light years more qualified than anyone the republicans are offering up.
I don't think you've been paying a lot of attention lately.

Even the smartest, coolest woman in the world isn't allowed to mishandle classified info or decide what has been misclassified before mishandling it.

Except their no evidence she mishandled anything.

The laws are just for the little people, am I right?

Actually, the little people would all be in jail if you spent millions of dollars trying to get them on something. Shit, Ken Starr spent 70 million and came up wiht "Lied About a Blow Job".

Even the smartest, coolest woman in the world isn't allowed to mishandle classified info or decide what has been misclassified before mishandling it.

The laws are just for the little people, am I right?

Actually, the little people would all be in jail if you spent millions of dollars trying to get them on something. Shit, Ken Starr spent 70 million and came up wiht "Lied About a Blow Job".

No classified emails sent, received or stored on her server? Are you sure?

Shit, Ken Starr spent 70 million and came up wiht "Lied About a Blow Job"

It's true, he committed perjury and was disbarred.

That's the bottom line here. She is either incredibly sloppy and careless with classified information, or she's incredibly naive with no clue how the modern world works. I don't want either in the White House.

OR this isn't really that important.

The nature of the "Classified" material is stuff that was publicly known.

Doesn't matter if you feel it was publicly known, if it was classified, she couldn't handle it with her private server.

Irrelevent if they were. Her Server was vetted by State's IT Guys. No one had an issue with it at the time. Given the supposedly "secure" government servers get hacked 63,000 times a year, I'm just not seeing what we are getting upset about, exactly. So someone hacks Hillary's server and gets an e-mail about a meeting that was reported in the media widely?

Uh, wow, so he was banned for a short period from something he hadn't done in 20 years. No, seriously, this was totally worth 70 million dollars, to get the guy to pay a $10,000 fine?

So let me get Wingnuttery straight. Lie about a blow job. Biggest crime ever.

Lie about weapons of mass destruction - 5000 Americans and half a million Iraqis die, we are dragged into an unending war, and no big deal to wingnuts.

Doesn't matter if you feel it was publicly known, if it was classified, she couldn't handle it with her private server.

Guy, this is the same problem you had with "Lied about a blow job". No reasonable person is going to get upset about this. You are trying to make a big deal about a technicality. If Hillary is guilty, so was Colin Powell,w ho did the exact same thing.

Irrelevent if they were. Her Server was vetted by State's IT Guys. No one had an issue with it at the time. Given the supposedly "secure" government servers get hacked 63,000 times a year, I'm just not seeing what we are getting upset about, exactly. So someone hacks Hillary's server and gets an e-mail about a meeting that was reported in the media widely?

Uh, wow, so he was banned for a short period from something he hadn't done in 20 years. No, seriously, this was totally worth 70 million dollars, to get the guy to pay a $10,000 fine?

Lie about weapons of mass destruction - 5000 Americans and half a million Iraqis die, we are dragged into an unending war, and no big deal to wingnuts.

Guy, this is the same problem you had with "Lied about a blow job". No reasonable person is going to get upset about this. You are trying to make a big deal about a technicality. If Hillary is guilty, so was Colin Powell,w ho did the exact same thing.
Colin Powell said he had two computers for sending emails as secretary of state

Irrelevent if they were.

That's funny!

Given the supposedly "secure" government servers get hacked 63,000 times a year, I'm just not seeing what we are getting upset about, exactly.

We're upset about Hillary, mishandling classified information, exactly.

So someone hacks Hillary's server and gets an e-mail about a meeting that was reported in the media widely?

Or they hack her server and get classified information that harms national security.

Uh, wow, so he was banned for a short period from something he hadn't done in 20 years.

Yes, for committing perjury.

Lie about a blow job. Biggest crime ever.

No, perjury is not the biggest crime ever. Perjury is a crime. Glad we got that straightened out.

Lie about weapons of mass destruction

I don't think Bill or Hillary Clinton lied when they said Saddam had WMDs.

No reasonable person is going to get upset about this.

Reasonable people get in trouble when they mishandle classified information.

If Hillary is guilty, so was Colin Powell,w ho did the exact same thing.

I haven't seen evidence Powell had a private server or mishandled classified info. Have you?

No, guy, we didn't go to war over expired canisters of mustard gas. We went to war because Saddam had nukes and anthrax.

Which he totally didn't have.

Bush and Powell Lied. People Died.

But we need to get totally upset because Hillary got an email about a meeting that was totally in the news, because some arbitrary regulation calls that classified.

Colin powell said Saddam had WMD's.

Clinton didn't invade.

Bush did.

Major difference.

Kind of like "I think that guy might be running a meth lab".

and

"I'm going to burn down his house while his kids are in the home because I think there might be a meth lab!"

See the difference.

You probably don't.

Hillary voted FOR the war, and got all the other Democrats to vote for it too...

But you support her, because she's a DEMOCRAT..

Can you see the difference???

Clinton didn't invade.

Bush did.

Major difference.

and

"I'm going to burn down his house while his kids are in the home because I think there might be a meth lab!"

See the difference.

You probably don't.

Clinton didn't invade.

Bush did.

Major difference.

You're shitting me, that's a difference?
Thanks for opening my eyes on that.

Colin powell said Saddam had WMD's

And Bill and Hillary too. LOL!

Clinton didn't invade.

Bush did.

Major difference.

and

See the difference.

You probably don't.

Clinton didn't invade.

Bush did.

Major difference.

You're shitting me, that's a difference?
Thanks for opening my eyes on that.

Colin powell said Saddam had WMD's

And Bill and Hillary too. LOL!

Bush is the one who invaded.

[
Hillary voted FOR the war, and got all the other Democrats to vote for it too...
[

But you support her, because she's a DEMOCRAT..

Can you see the difference???

Hillary and the Democrats voted to authorize bush to use force ONLY if all other methods to peacefully resolve the issue failed.

It's kind of like if I loan you my car to go to the store, and on the way to the store, you run over sixteen orphans and a nun.

"Holy shit, you ran over sixteen Orphans and a nun!"

"But you loaned me the car!"

See the point.

Forum List

Back