🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Okay.....Will An Apology Get You Off Of My Fat Ass?

You're shitting me, that's a difference?
Thanks for opening my eyes on that.

Yeah. Exactly.

NO ONE DIED BECAUSE CLINTON SAID SADDAM HAD WMD'S.

Lots of people died because Bush invaded against the advice of his Generals, the UN and the Intelligence Community.

And?

Lots of people died because Bush invaded against the advice of his Generals, the UN and the Intelligence Community.

Fuck the UN. Which generals and who in the intelligence community? Any specifics?

The only thing she's sorry about is that this is out in the open. Period.

She's also delusional if, as SoS, she believed it was perfectly fine to conduct government communications on an unsecured server. Well, okay not delusional because we all know that she truly believes that she and Bill are simply above the law. Gawd she's a haggy old bitch, isn't she?

So what's the bs RW definition of unsecured now?
9a548f93833b5ce6a2393dd158b7bf50.jpg

[

And?

I realize that being conservative means being a soulless monster, but I think that the mothers of the 4500 US Servicemen who died in Iraq would consider it a big deal.

[

Fuck the UN. Which generals and who in the intelligence community? Any specifics?

General Shinkisi, Chief of Staff of the Army, said that we would need at least 500,000 troops to secure the country. Bush ignored him and went in with only 150,000, and the country quickly collapsed into the chaos it is in today.

And since we were invading Iraq for violating agreements it had made with the UN, which they were apparently keeping, having the UN on board was kind of an important thing.

Wow, it amazes me that any of you people still want to defend Bush and his fuckups.

Yes. And unlike Hillary, he didn't use it for classified material.

First, there's no evidence Hillary did so, second, we don't know what Powell had on his server because he deleted everything when he left. For instance, when Congress asked him to produce some of the e-mails leading up to the decision to go to war with Iraq, he couldn't produce them.

First, there's no evidence Hillary did so, second, we don't know what Powell had on his server because he deleted everything when he left. For instance, when Congress asked him to produce some of the e-mails leading up to the decision to go to war with Iraq, he couldn't produce them.
They've already found classified information in the emails she turned over (which went through that unsecure server)...

Boy, you need to get off Moron.org and get out more often, where you know this stuff!!!

They've already found classified information in the emails she turned over (which went through that unsecure server)...

Boy, you need to get off Moron.org and get out more often, where you know this stuff!!!

Guy, the suppossedly classified stuff was media reports about foreign leaders.

This is another fake Clinton Scandal like all the other ones that go nowhere.

first, who in the world told you that clinton used an UNSECURE server?

second, nothing was classified at the time she sent or received them...you seem to be trying to make a mountain out of a molehill, stop reading right wing propaganda....

Remember, these same outlets told you that romney was going win, lock stock and barrel....

how did that turn out?

this is just another one of those things...it's merely political posturing on the right wing's part.

first, who in the world told you that clinton used an UNSECURE server?

second, nothing was classified at the time she sent or received them...you seem to be trying to make a mountain out of a molehill, stop reading right wing propaganda....

Remember, these same outlets told you that romney was going win, lock stock and barrel....

how did that turn out?

this is just another one of those things...it's merely political posturing on the right wing's part.
Hillary admitted she used a private (unsecure) server exclusively...

And if you knew anything about classified information (you obviously don't), you would know that some information is automatically classified as soon as it's created. If Hillary told the truth about being able to recognize classified information when she saw it, then she KNOWINGLY kept classified information on that unsecure server...

ABC_muir_clinton_jef_150908_16x9_992.jpg

Hillary's team has decided that everything they've tried hasn't worked. So maybe after ignoring it for months, then making stupid jokes about it, and throwing out conspiracy claims isn't working. So maybe they can stop their free-fall in the polls by issuing a half hearted apology.

So Hillary is sorry that everyone knew she had a private server and email address, and she's sorry nobody said anything was wrong with it.
Clinton on Private Email: ‘That Was a Mistake. I’m Sorry’

Oh, and then she claimed victim status.

Now that otta do it.

Clinton’s interview, her first national television interview with an evening news anchor since launching her campaign five months ago, comes after a rocky summer where she faced growing scrutiny over her use of a private email account and dropping poll numbers.

A recent ABC News/Washington Post poll found that 53 percent of Americans now see Clinton unfavorably, up 8 points since midsummer.

Even so, Clinton remains optimistic about the future of her campaign.

When asked by Muir if she will be able to “survive” the email controversy dogging her campaign, Clinton said she has no doubt that “I can survive it.”

“Of course I can,” she said. “I, as you might guess, have been around a while and there have been lots of, you know, attacks and counter-attacks and questions raised. And I can survive it because I think I’m running to be president to do what the country needs done. And I believe the American people will respond to that.”

Muir asked Clinton if there is ever an instance where she asks herself, "Why am I doing this again?"

"Of course. Because it's really hard," Clinton explained. "It's something that just demands everything. Physically, emotionally, spiritually. It is just 24/7."

Despite the challenging days on the campaign trail, however, Clinton told Muir she’s still having a good time.

“It’s hard, but it’s fun,” Clinton said. “Most of the things that are hard in life are fun.”​

I don't see why not, it works like a charm with conservatives.....no one and I mean no one, has issued more I'm fuckin sorry's, since Obama took office, than the GOP.

ABC_muir_clinton_jef_150908_16x9_992.jpg

Hillary's team has decided that everything they've tried hasn't worked. So maybe after ignoring it for months, then making stupid jokes about it, and throwing out conspiracy claims isn't working. So maybe they can stop their free-fall in the polls by issuing a half hearted apology.

So Hillary is sorry that everyone knew she had a private server and email address, and she's sorry nobody said anything was wrong with it.
Clinton on Private Email: ‘That Was a Mistake. I’m Sorry’

Oh, and then she claimed victim status.

Now that otta do it.

Clinton’s interview, her first national television interview with an evening news anchor since launching her campaign five months ago, comes after a rocky summer where she faced growing scrutiny over her use of a private email account and dropping poll numbers.

A recent ABC News/Washington Post poll found that 53 percent of Americans now see Clinton unfavorably, up 8 points since midsummer.

Even so, Clinton remains optimistic about the future of her campaign.

When asked by Muir if she will be able to “survive” the email controversy dogging her campaign, Clinton said she has no doubt that “I can survive it.”

“Of course I can,” she said. “I, as you might guess, have been around a while and there have been lots of, you know, attacks and counter-attacks and questions raised. And I can survive it because I think I’m running to be president to do what the country needs done. And I believe the American people will respond to that.”

Muir asked Clinton if there is ever an instance where she asks herself, "Why am I doing this again?"

"Of course. Because it's really hard," Clinton explained. "It's something that just demands everything. Physically, emotionally, spiritually. It is just 24/7."

Despite the challenging days on the campaign trail, however, Clinton told Muir she’s still having a good time.

“It’s hard, but it’s fun,” Clinton said. “Most of the things that are hard in life are fun.”​

I don't see why not, it works like a charm with conservatives.....no one and I mean no one, has issued more I'm fuckin sorry's, since Obama took office, than the GOP.
Can you show me any evidence that Republicans sent classified information over a private, unsecured server??? Powell even used two servers in order to insure classified information remained on a secure one.

[

And?

I realize that being conservative means being a soulless monster, but I think that the mothers of the 4500 US Servicemen who died in Iraq would consider it a big deal.

[

General Shinkisi, Chief of Staff of the Army, said that we would need at least 500,000 troops to secure the country. Bush ignored him and went in with only 150,000, and the country quickly collapsed into the chaos it is in today.

And since we were invading Iraq for violating agreements it had made with the UN, which they were apparently keeping, having the UN on board was kind of an important thing.

Wow, it amazes me that any of you people still want to defend Bush and his fuckups.

Bush ignored him and went in with only 150,000, and the country quickly collapsed into the chaos it is in today.

Hold on there, Slick. It wasn't the straight line you imply here. Obama said the country was stable when he decided to pull our troops out. Was he lying?

Who defended his fuckups? Merely pointed out that Bill and Hillary also said Saddam had WMDs.

First, there's no evidence Hillary did so

According to recent reports dozens (probably more now) of emails contained classified info.

second, we don't know what Powell had on his server because he deleted everything when he left.

Powell had his own server? Link?

Congress asked him to produce some of the e-mails leading up to the decision to go to war with Iraq, he couldn't produce them.

Sounds like he didn't take anything with him when he left office.
If they want info, they need to get it from the government office in charge of retaining those materials.

This is another fake Clinton Scandal like all the other ones that go nowhere.

They came out and announced details of the classified info she mishandled? Seriously? LOL!

[

And?

[

I realize these make excellent soundbites, but since when do you give a damn about the military?

And if you knew anything about classified information (you obviously don't), you would know that some information is automatically classified as soon as it's created. If Hillary told the truth about being able to recognize classified information when she saw it, then she KNOWINGLY kept classified information on that unsecure server...
It doesn't matter what she admits to. Her followers will still proclaim her innocence even after she apologizes for her guilt. This is part of the reason she's going to win the election regardless of who gets the nomination or how the votes go. Tbh I can totally see a Hillary landslide with a full 127% of the vote at this point though.

Last edited:

Private doesn't' mean unsecure any more than government means secure. Government servers were hacked 13,000 times last year.

I know quite a lot about classified information. I even had a secret clearance at one point. Point is, we aren't' talking about secrets here, we are talking about items that were REPORTED IN THE MEDIA that someone classified later, probably unnecessarily.

But you keep hoping this will be the scandal that gets her... you've had so many- Travelgate, Filegate, Cattle Futures, Rose Law FIrm, Vince Foster's Suicide, Benghazi...

Just wanking off at the thought you've got her this time.

And you never do.

I realize these make excellent soundbites, but since when do you give a damn about the military tho?

YOu mean other than being in it for 11 years?

I give a damn about the military. I don't want lives wasted on pointless wars that have nothing to do with us.

I'd say the people who don't care about the military are the draft-dodging chickenhawks like Cheny and Bush and Limbaugh and Romney and Trump who just can't wait to sign us up for another war in the middle east.

It's not like anyone they care about will die there.

Forum List

Back