🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Okay.....Will An Apology Get You Off Of My Fat Ass?

most americans are against politicians breaking the law... She made this mess...let it play out.
why do you want to change the subject?

How is whether or not she got an email some bureaucrat later decided was a secret going to improve my life one iota?

Here's the thing. I voted for Bush twice. And I made excuses for him over Iraq and Katrina and a lot of his other fuck-ups, until the day came when his fuckups cost me my job and well-being.

I really, really don't care if Hillary got a "Secret" e-mail, especially since a lot of these "secrets" were things that were already out in the media. One of them was on North Korea's nuclear program. Was there someone who still didn't know the NorKs have a bomb now?

Which of these people are going to make my life better? Frankly, my life was pretty sweet when her husband was president, I'd LOVE to go back to that.

Translation: I hated it when Bush lied to me and I hate him because Bush Bush Bush. If Dem lies ... well, that's alrighty then! I really, really don't care cause . . . Hillary!

:rolleyes:
Funny the very same "Jail Hillary" crowd over Benghazi and the use of a private email server aren't wanting the same fate for anyone in the Bush administration, who were directly responsible for thousands of dead Americans and hundreds of thousands of dead human beings in the Middle East.

From the war that both sides voted yes on?

most americans are against politicians breaking the law... She made this mess...let it play out.

How is whether or not she got an email some bureaucrat later decided was a secret going to improve my life one iota?

Here's the thing. I voted for Bush twice. And I made excuses for him over Iraq and Katrina and a lot of his other fuck-ups, until the day came when his fuckups cost me my job and well-being.

I really, really don't care if Hillary got a "Secret" e-mail, especially since a lot of these "secrets" were things that were already out in the media. One of them was on North Korea's nuclear program. Was there someone who still didn't know the NorKs have a bomb now?

Which of these people are going to make my life better? Frankly, my life was pretty sweet when her husband was president, I'd LOVE to go back to that.

Translation: I hated it when Bush lied to me and I hate him because Bush Bush Bush. If Dem lies ... well, that's alrighty then! I really, really don't care cause . . . Hillary!

Funny the very same "Jail Hillary" crowd over Benghazi and the use of a private email server aren't wanting the same fate for anyone in the Bush administration, who were directly responsible for thousands of dead Americans and hundreds of thousands of dead human beings in the Middle East.

Based on fake intelligence and this..

They did a damn good job of being against him. Even started calling the president a monkey before it was verboten.

They did a damn good job of being against him. Even started calling the president a monkey before it was verboten.

Which Democrat in Congress called him a "Monkey"?

So both sides voted yes on the war but it's Bush's fault. If that makes sense in your world, have fun.

Hillary chose to use an unsecured server for her communications while she was SoS and what, she shouldn't be held accountable? Or is that Bush's fault as well?

So both sides voted yes on the war but it's Bush's fault. If that makes sense in your world, have fun.

Hillary chose to use an unsecured server for her communications while she was SoS and what, she shouldn't be held accountable? Or is that Bush's fault as well?

Yeah. It most certainly was Bush's fault.

And no one in the Bush administration was ever called to task for using private email servers. Including George W. Bush, Dick Cheney or Colin Powell.

The Executive branch CLASSIFIES information. That's by DESIGN.

So that means Hillary is allowed to mishandle it? Because that's the design? LOL!
You can't be serious.
How did she "mishandle" it? I mean, insofar has precedence goes. Did she do anything different than the previous Secretary of State?

How did she "mishandle" it?

By receiving it, sending it or holding it on a non-government server.
Unless you have some proof that the SOS is allowed to mishandle classified info, she should be charged.

Did she do anything different than the previous Secretary of State?

I don't know, did Condoleezza Rice receive, send and store classified info on a server at her house?

Colin Powell Also Used Personal Email While Serving As Secretary Of State, Aide Confirms

Condoleezza Rice 'rarely used email' as secretary of state - Business Insider

Powell had a private email server. Rice rarely used email.
Did Powell get classified information on it, or did he also have a secure email for classified documents?
Ya I read that interview with Powell.

1. The rules changed from Powell to Hillary. You can't email government information without archiving them.

2. Powell might be in trouble too for not archiving his emails.
If he

Again, that would include Hillary. You also good with that?

most americans don't like corruption in politics regardless of party. That's your mistake right there.
This very forum proves this statement incredibly wrong. "Evil's fine so long as it's our bastards doing it." I wish I could find the exact PMH quote...

most americans don't like corruption in politics, regardless of party.
This forum is generally a place where people say and do the most outlandish things to get attention and agitate... I wouldn't necessarily call this an accurate cross section of how american patriots behave...and not all of the agitators are american anyway...

Now you're getting it. Good things are Democratic accomplishments. Bad things are Republican fuck ups and possibly evidence of their secret evil conspiracy. This holds true regardless of who supported what, when, or why.

And no one in the Bush administration was ever called to task for using private email servers. Including George W. Bush, Dick Cheney or Colin Powell.

if that were true..... you should be rejoicing that we are finally going to stop corrupt behavior by politicians...right?

If you can prove that Bush got top secret emails on a unsecured server. Then put him in jail.

if that were true..... you should be rejoicing that we are finally going to stop corrupt behavior by politicians...right?

"We"?

Republicans haven't done crap to stop "corrupt" politicians. Quite the contrary, they've done their very best to enable the corruption. Citizen's United was a Republican initiative.

Conservatives aren't at all interested in governing. They are interested in power and sucking the wealth out of the country. They believe that wealth and power are birthrights. They have no interest in a government of the people, by the people and for the people.

See the resemblance?

01125113.Par.89380.ImageFile.jpg

Just for your fantasy.....
2505321.jpg

tumblr_loruj0RmEM1qlv2xjo1_400.gif

"We"?

Republicans haven't done crap to stop "corrupt" politicians. Quite the contrary, they've done their very best to enable the corruption. Citizen's United was a Republican initiative.

Conservatives aren't at all interested in governing. They are interested in power and sucking the wealth out of the country. They believe that wealth and power are birthrights. They have no interest in a government of the people, by the people and for the people.

"we" means americans...try to look past your partisanship and put country before party.....people are tired of career politicians and their lies and what you're seeing is a groundswell...
you should be glad that corruption in government is being exposed and addressed...yet all you can say is bush bush bush cheney cheney powell powell...

So you're saying the Executive branch works for the CIA?

You think I claimed that? Where?

Interesting even more you are using the NY Times,

I figured you'd appreciate that.
So do you feel that because Hillary was part of the Executive Branch she's allowed to mishandle classified info?
The Executive branch CLASSIFIES information. That's by DESIGN. And if you knew anything at all about the NY Times, which you obviously do not, they have an Anti-Clinton bias.

The Executive branch CLASSIFIES information. That's by DESIGN.

So that means Hillary is allowed to mishandle it? Because that's the design? LOL!
You can't be serious.
How did she "mishandle" it? I mean, insofar has precedence goes. Did she do anything different than the previous Secretary of State?

How did she "mishandle" it?

By receiving it, sending it or holding it on a non-government server.
Unless you have some proof that the SOS is allowed to mishandle classified info, she should be charged.

Did she do anything different than the previous Secretary of State?

I don't know, did Condoleezza Rice receive, send and store classified info on a server at her house?

Colin Powell Also Used Personal Email While Serving As Secretary Of State, Aide Confirms

Condoleezza Rice 'rarely used email' as secretary of state - Business Insider

Powell had a private email server. Rice rarely used email.

Thanks for the link. It doesn't say anything about Powell setting up his own server.
Or anything about improperly sending or receiving classified info. If he did, charge him too.

If Rice rarely used email, she probably wasn't improperly sending classified information.

Probably because there is no evidence that Powell or Rice mishandled classified information...

Hillary DID, and that's a FELONY.
Cool.

Look up the law and link it.
She took it off of a secure system, let people without a security clearance handle the server, and even transferred it to thumb drives...

18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute
I'll give you props for actually doing a little research.

You should have probably read and understood it, however. It doesn't apply at all.
I'll tell you what...

You can read up on it from a LIBERAL source...
Hillary Clinton's Felony. The federal laws violated by the private server
Yeah?

Now you think that the DailyKOS is reliable in judicial opinions? Good luck with that.

Give you a hint here. "Intent".

Is there an exception for unintentionally mishandling classified info? Link?

Forum List

Back