O'Keefe is at it again!

Echoes of how they entrapped Dan Rather???

SLIME BUCKETS.....

that's exactly what they wee trying to do.
Check out the brain-dead conservative have her fake news blown up to n her face...

A woman approached The Post with dramatic — and false — tale about Roy Moore. She appears to be part of undercover sting operation.

Classic.

Bye, Project Veritas. :badgrin:

one thing you have to give the rightwingnuts, they are very good at giving things names that are the opposite of what they really represent.

veritas... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You going Nazi on us? Us conservatives are untermenschen? You going to sing the Horst Wessel song for us?

I always knew that some of the left were closet Nazis
I take it you’re a member of that subspecies?
You are a very frightening disgusting creep. You are Heidrich or Himmler. What a monster you are!
Dumbfuck, I’m not promoting your extermination like a nazi would. I’m suggesting you seek help to cure you of your conservatism. Perhaps a priest can help with an exorcism?
you aren't? Then what is this untermenschen stuff you are peddling?

wow... nice way to deflect. :cuckoo:

the quickest way to identify a hack is when he/she calls people on the left "nazis" to deflect from their white supremacist agenda.

Wow! Did you really think what you wrote or as usual you spout off without thinking?

You wrote:the quickest way to identify a hack is when he/she calls people on the left "nazis" to deflect from their white supremacist agenda.

In one sentence you accuse people on the right of being "white supremacist"! Really?
I thought your perception of "white supremacists" that they were "Nazis" so why would any dedicated "white supremacist" use "Nazi" pejoratively?

You easily reveal your ignorance by pressing the enter key without thinking what you wrote!

You are a very frightening disgusting creep. You are Heidrich or Himmler. What a monster you are!
Dumbfuck, I’m not promoting your extermination like a nazi would. I’m suggesting you seek help to cure you of your conservatism. Perhaps a priest can help with an exorcism?

the quickest way to identify a hack is when he/she calls people on the left "nazis" to deflect from their white supremacist agenda.

Wow! Did you really think what you wrote or as usual you spout off without thinking?

You wrote:the quickest way to identify a hack is when he/she calls people on the left "nazis" to deflect from their white supremacist agenda.

In one sentence you accuse people on the right of being "white supremacist"! Really?
I thought your perception of "white supremacists" that they were "Nazis" so why would any dedicated "white supremacist" use "Nazi" pejoratively?

You easily reveal your ignorance by pressing the enter key without thinking what you wrote!

unlike you, I actually do think. and I'm.not a compulsive liar.

I didn't accuse "people", you nutter. I pointed out that the loon who fallaciously called Faun a nazi.
but thanks for being your usual troll self.

as to why the hack would use the term nazi pejoratively, I cannot speak to his dysfunction... other than that by calling someone else what you are, it deflects from you and turns the attention to the other person. even you should be able to comprehend that.

but perhaps you should stick to things you know -- like how to post propaganda and trolling.

Don't be so hard on Silly Jilly. She really is a sweet heart, just lacking in the ability to think.

Don't be so hard on Silly Jilly. She really is a sweet heart, just lacking in the ability to think.

awwwww.... poor little troll boy.

would you like a pat on the head today?

awwwww.... poor little troll boy.

would you like a pat on the head today?
I really like O'Keefe. Why don't you?

............. just lacking in theEveryone Points and Laughs at James O’Keefe’s Incredibly Embarrassing Journalism Blunder
james-okeefe-pimp-650x365.jpg

Dave Weigel @daveweigel
Amateur move by Project Veritas. Everybody knows that if you want a WaPo reporter to use your dirt, you call up Bernie Bernstein.

4:54 PM - Nov 27, 2017
ability to think.[/QUOTE]

i wonder....maybe I could get a job working under cover for O'Keefe working to expose the liberal bias we all know controls the MSM...well excepting the liberal idiots in this thread.

Typical liberal white woman. Nothing dumber, or more annoying.

What i do know is i love these threads where libs get crushed in their own thread and they continue to not know it.

How is it unethical? It's certainly more ethical than forging some memos about the president being AWOL from the National Gaurd. It's certainly more ethical than rigging a truck to blow up so they could slander a major auto manufacturer.

How is it unethical? It's certainly more ethical than forging some memos about the president being AWOL from the National Gaurd. It's certainly more ethical than rigging a truck to blow up so they could slander a major auto manufacturer.
your convicted moron "Okeefe" got busted ...He proved the Honesty of WAPO because they sure rejected his HORSE SHIT STORY

your convicted moron "Okeefe" got busted ...He proved the Honesty of WAPO because they sure rejected his HORSE SHIT STORY

All that proves is that something gave the woman away, not that the reporters are ethical. The term "ethical MSM reporter" is an oxymoron.

Shows the extent Conservatives go to create fake news

Roy Moore raped me and forced me to have an abortion!
Do you think this will affect the election?

After extensive editing, O'Keefe would make it look like the Washington Post came up with the idea

What are we to conclude?

Want to piss off a conservative?

Tell them a lie.

Want to piss off a liberal?

Tell them the truth.

Forum List

Back