O'Keefe is at it again!

And in the process they proved that the WaPo does indeed confirm stories before printing them. Thanks to these morons, the WaPo's stories on Moore just got more believable.

This past year has been a renaissance of reporting by the free press. So many lies and half truths of Trump’s to uncover.
So many horrendous things happening with our institutions people trump put in charge to dismantle these very agencies..

And in the process they proved that the WaPo does indeed confirm stories before printing them. Thanks to these morons, the WaPo's stories on Moore just got more believable.

I think that the Post well knew that Moore cultist would set up a mine field to discredit them....They're not so easily fooled by low life right wingers.

So the psychos on the right thought if they got someone to lie about having had sex with roy Moore when she was 15 and got the Washington post to print it that they'd be able to discredit both roy moose's victims and the WaPo.

:rofl: seems that didn't work so well...

A conservative activist group tried to target Washington Post reporters, planting a source with a false allegation against Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore.

But instead of publishing the story of “Jaime Phillips,” who claimed Moore impregnated her at 15 and helped her get an abortion, the Post exposed the plot and foiled the operation to dupe its journalists.

After the Post first published allegations on November 9 that Moore pursued relationships with teenagers and sexually assaulted a 14-year-old, the newspaper has been dogged by easily disprovable allegations that sources were biased, paid, or both.

A conservative group tried to plant a fake Roy Moore allegation in the Washington Post. It failed.

project veritas? :rofl: :rofl:
Never ceases to amaze me how stupid conservatives are. It’s like they’re a subspecies if humans.

So the psychos on the right thought if they got someone to lie about having had sex with roy Moore when she was 15 and got the Washington post to print it that they'd be able to discredit both roy moose's victims and the WaPo.

A conservative activist group tried to target Washington Post reporters, planting a source with a false allegation against Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore.

But instead of publishing the story of “Jaime Phillips,” who claimed Moore impregnated her at 15 and helped her get an abortion, the Post exposed the plot and foiled the operation to dupe its journalists.

After the Post first published allegations on November 9 that Moore pursued relationships with teenagers and sexually assaulted a 14-year-old, the newspaper has been dogged by easily disprovable allegations that sources were biased, paid, or both.

A conservative group tried to plant a fake Roy Moore allegation in the Washington Post. It failed.

Never ceases to amaze me how stupid conservatives are. It’s like they’re a subspecies if humans.
Speaking of stupid & incredibly pathetic, check this out....

Hey, moron, stop trolling to redirect the original topic......

Hey, moron, stop trolling to redirect the original topic......

My post is as on topic as the one I quoted dummy lol

Now call her out before someone else notices your hypocrisy

Bye, Project Veritas. :badgrin:

James O' Keefe has to be one of the scummiest of human being that the right wing has ever produced and the moron actually find funding for his crap.

You going Nazi on us? Us conservatives are untermenschen? You going to sing the Horst Wessel song for us?

I always knew that some of the left were closet Nazis

Aww, did I hurt your widdle feewings, poor, baby?

Are you really dumb enough to not comprehend there videos of butthurt conservatives?

Are you really dumb enough to not comprehend there videos of butthurt conservatives?

You going Nazi on us? Us conservatives are untermenschen? You going to sing the Horst Wessel song for us?

I take it you’re a member of that subspecies?

[]

And you’re posting that again... because...?

You didn’t learn a valuable lesson the first time, huh?

Last edited:

You are a very frightening disgusting creep. You are Heidrich or Himmler. What a monster you are!

You are a very frightening disgusting creep. You are Heidrich or Himmler. What a monster you are!
Dumbfuck, I’m not promoting your extermination like a nazi would. I’m suggesting you seek help to cure you of your conservatism. Perhaps a priest can help with an exorcism?

Dumbfuck, I’m not promoting your extermination like a nazi would. I’m suggesting you seek help to cure you of your conservatism. Perhaps a priest can help with an exorcism?
you aren't? Then what is this untermenschen stuff you are peddling?

Forum List

Back