Okeefe offered ballots 20 times in NC with no ID Oh there's no such thing as voter fraud riiiiight!

Damn! It is your group claiming it does exist.
Ever try to prove a negative!
Jump in with both feet and help yourself and your grip!!!:321:

You too, give us a percentage of illegal votes cast. By state or my the national scene.
:321:

Oh those R's have been busy. 2016 won't be the same old.

So you admit this voter ID stuff is all about GOP partisan voter suppression.

We know that already.
They're suppressing GOP partisan voters?

He's a fool..he'll say anything at this point to defend dear leader's administration.

After you, ace.
You contend that voter fraud doesn't occur.
Prove it, then.
There is ample evidence that it can and has in the past.
You say it can't now. Prove it.

Why aren't you people demanding that O'Keefe be arrested for voter fraud?

Hypocrites.

btw, North Carolina is currently run by a Republican controlled state government,

so take it up with them.

We know that already.

Requiring ID to vote is now considered by some Americans, to be voter suppression.

Only in a nation that has lost it's mind.

Every state in the Union already required ID to vote before this GOP voter suppression scheme began.

You too, give us a percentage of illegal votes cast. By state or my the national scene.

We know that already.

He's a fool..he'll say anything at this point to defend dear leader's administration.

After you, ace.
Prove it, then.

If I can prove that people can use guns to commit crimes, then you'll support registering all guns?

lol

The Adlai E. Marcos Style Of Politics - Chicago Tribune

Ever heard od Democrat Adlai Stevenson, III?
By insisting as a minority of one that he really won the 1982 gubernatorial election, Stevenson is keeping up with Marcos, who says the same thing about this year`s Philippine presidential election. According to the Illinois Board of Elections, Gov. James Thompson edged Stevenson by 5,000 votes. But such massive vote fraud was exposed in Chicago following the election that federal law enforcement officials have estimated that 100,000 fraudulent ballots probably were cast for Stevenson.

Just give us a percentage. Either by state or nationally.
Do it.

I love this guy!

EXCLUSIVE: Undercover video shows North Carolina poll workers offering ballots to ineligible impostor – TWENTY TIMES – putting voter ID battle on the front burner
  • Conservative guerrilla filmmaker James O'Keefe pretended to be a series of North Carolinians who hadn't voted in years

• In precinct after precinct, election officials offered him ballots without confirming his identity

• Only one polling place turned him away without an ID, but officials there were breaking the rules in order to do it

• O'Keefe famously embarrassed US Attorney General Eric Holder by obtaining the cabinet member's ballot in Washington as a protest against the lack of an ID mandate at the polls – a racially charged US controversy

• New Mexico officials said Saturday that someone had fraudulently voted in the name of a man who later showed up in person to cast his ballot

James O Keefe s video shows North Carolina poll workers offering ballots Daily Mail Online

Why aren't you people demanding that O'Keefe be arrested for voter fraud?

Hypocrites.

btw, North Carolina is currently run by a Republican controlled state government,

so take it up with them.

We know that already.

1414997440990_wps_5_In_precinct_after_precinc.jpg

James O Keefe s video shows North Carolina poll workers offering ballots Daily Mail Online

You DON'T need it, TD. There's no requirement for ID to vote in North Carolina. Yet.

Wanna see?

>>
(Q) What identification do I need to vote?

(A) You do not need any identification to vote on Election Day. -- NC voter guide <<

Maybe you should stick to places you know, like Canada. Eh?

Last edited:

We know that already.

After you, ace.
Prove it, then.

Voter fraud has happened in other elections due to lax and sloppy procedures and outright criminal malfeasance. These are facts throughout american history. Everyone knows this. c'mon, man.

You are now saying none of that is possible. I want you to prove that claim.
I maintain that humans will try any trick they can legal or not to achieve a goal they desire and ANY method you can devise to maintain the integrity of the voting system is worth it.

FFS I say let the people who make the ATM machines make voting machines and hire them to monitor elections.
ATM's RARELY EVER make mistakes and when they DO there is always a record of EXACTLY what happened and when...

We know that already.

After you, ace.
Prove it, then.

If I can prove that people can use guns to commit crimes, then you'll support registering all guns?

lol

Why do you keep trying to change the subject?

After you, ace.
Prove it, then.

Voter fraud has happened in other elections due to lax and sloppy procedures and outright criminal malfeasance. These are facts throughout american history. Everyone knows this. c'mon, man.

I maintain that humans will try any trick they can legal or not to achieve a goal they desire and ANY method you can devise to maintain the integrity of the voting system is worth it.

FFS I say let the people who make the ATM machines make voting machines and hire them to monitor elections.
ATM's RARELY EVER make mistakes and when they DO there is always a record of EXACTLY what happened and when...

People who make ATM machines like .... Diebold?

You remember Diebold -- the company whose CEO vowed to do everything he could to get George Bush elected?

By insisting as a minority of one that he really won the 1982 gubernatorial election, Stevenson is keeping up with Marcos, who says the same thing about this year`s Philippine presidential election. According to the Illinois Board of Elections, Gov. James Thompson edged Stevenson by 5,000 votes. But such massive vote fraud was exposed in Chicago following the election that federal law enforcement officials have estimated that 100,000 fraudulent ballots probably were cast for Stevenson.

Do it.

I love this guy!

EXCLUSIVE: Undercover video shows North Carolina poll workers offering ballots to ineligible impostor – TWENTY TIMES – putting voter ID battle on the front burner
  • Conservative guerrilla filmmaker James O'Keefe pretended to be a series of North Carolinians who hadn't voted in years

• In precinct after precinct, election officials offered him ballots without confirming his identity

• Only one polling place turned him away without an ID, but officials there were breaking the rules in order to do it

• O'Keefe famously embarrassed US Attorney General Eric Holder by obtaining the cabinet member's ballot in Washington as a protest against the lack of an ID mandate at the polls – a racially charged US controversy

• New Mexico officials said Saturday that someone had fraudulently voted in the name of a man who later showed up in person to cast his ballot

We know that already.

These clowns are so wrapped up in their partisanship that they do NOT care about anything else. They have their marching orders.
I want ALL voter fraud stopped whatever it takes...they ONLY see it through partisan colored glasses and if it's something their perceived "opponent" wants they're AGAINST it..it's ridiculous.

After you, ace.
Prove it, then.

You remember Diebold -- the company whose CEO vowed to do everything he could to get George Bush elected?

whatever, pogo..you pick the company, then. All I want is ironclad honesty regardless of party...you see party above all..we'll never agree.

They are ignoring my post #84-

Ever heard of Democrat Adlai Stevenson, III?

After you, ace.
Prove it, then.

You posted this while I was posting to you.

Do it.

I love this guy!

We know that already.

These clowns are so wrapped up in their partisanship that they do NOT care about anything else. They have their marching orders.
I want ALL voter fraud stopped whatever it takes...they ONLY see it through partisan colored glasses and if it's something their perceived "opponent" wants they're AGAINST it..it's ridiculous.

After you, ace.
Prove it, then.

whatever, pogo..you pick the company, then. All I want is ironclad honesty regardless of party...you see party above all..we'll never agree.

*I* see "party above all"?? ME??

rofl.gif

That's just bizarre dood. You couldn't pay me to join a political party.

You completely whiffed on my point.

After you, ace.
Prove it, then.

rofl.gif

That's just bizarre dood. You couldn't pay me to join a political party. You completely whiffed on my point.

Do you think voter fraud has ever occurred in the u.s.?
Do you think it somehow just suddenly stops when democrats are in office?
Would you approve of some form of secure, uniform voter ID?

Would you kindly answer those brief questions?
I don't need soliloquies or for you to editorialize or expound... Yes or no would do.

rofl.gif

That's just bizarre dood. You couldn't pay me to join a political party. You completely whiffed on my point.

I don't need soliloquies or for you to editorialize or expound... Yes or no would do.

Funny, for a guy who tried to completely deflect my point and change the subject altogether...

But here ya go:
Do you think voter fraud has ever occurred in the u.s.? Of course. And everywhere else. Irrelevant.
Do you think it somehow just suddenly stops when democrats are in office? Of course not. Why would it? Did you mean when Republicans are in office? Doesn't matter, the question is silly.
Would you approve of some form of secure, uniform voter ID? Maybe, as long as it doesn't disenfranchise anybody.

Now here's the question still sitting on your desk:
Would you trust your vote to the product of a faceless corporation whose CEO not only raises six-figure dollar amounts for a specific candidate but publicly posts that he is ''committed to helping Ohio deliver its electoral votes to" that candidate? Or any candidate? Why would you do that?

Would you use an ATM machine made by that company if he'd said he's "committed to taking your money"?

I dunno about you but I don't trust ANY voting machine. I do it by absentee or by mail whenever possible.

something about having a card with your picture on it is magical for RW's.

bogus passports, DL's, SS cards, yet picture ID cards are bullet proof.

the simple little minds have it all figured out ... we'll fix something, one day, some day, doing anything they can to be relevant in the world.

Voter suppression is where the GOP crushes Democrats. During the 2008 & 2012 presidential elections St. Louis County Board of Elections :lol: "mistakenly" :lol: loaded the previous elections voter rolls into the Palm-Pilots. This eliminated anyone who had moved or changed names, address or other information since the previous election they had voted in. We all know St. Louis is full of Democrat voters & poor people get divorced & are forced to move due to evictions or chasing work. There were thousands of voters who were turned away from the polls in those 2 elections. The provisional ballot is not used if the name is not on the voter roll. This never made the news & I watched it happen both times.

Last edited:
It is the same thing as going on a witness stand and swearing to tell the truth. You can still lie, but you are committing a crime
yet people go up there and lie every single day...

In fact, the only people in the world who don't lie are people who want to vote for democrats (as many times as possible), apparently.

LMAO..you guys are funny!

Thank you for a strictly partisan rant totally unrelated to this thread

rofl.gif

Funny, for a guy who tried to completely deflect my point and change the subject altogether...

But here ya go:
Do you think voter fraud has ever occurred in the u.s.? Of course. And everywhere else. Irrelevant.
Do you think it somehow just suddenly stops when democrats are in office? Of course not. Why would it? Did you mean when Republicans are in office? Doesn't matter, the question is silly.
Would you approve of some form of secure, uniform voter ID? Maybe, as long as it doesn't disenfranchise anybody.

Now here's the question still sitting on your desk:
Would you trust your vote to the product of a faceless corporation whose CEO not only raises six-figure dollar amounts for a specific candidate but publicly posts that he is ''committed to helping Ohio deliver its electoral votes to" that candidate? Or any candidate? Why would you do that?

Would you use an ATM machine made by that company if he'd said he's "committed to taking your money"?

I dunno about you but I don't trust ANY voting machine. I do it by absentee or by mail whenever possible.

thanks for answering my questions, pogo.

We agree on these points, it seems;

voter fraud occurs.
everyone knows it does. no one denies that.
Neither of us wants it to continue.

a good start, no?

It is the same thing as going on a witness stand and swearing to tell the truth. You can still lie, but you are committing a crime
yet people go up there and lie every single day...

In fact, the only people in the world who don't lie are people who want to vote for democrats (as many times as possible), apparently.

LMAO..you guys are funny!

Thank you for a strictly partisan rant totally unrelated to this thread

I'm an anarchist. I know both parties are corrupt.
I laugh at all of you.
The fact remains that voter fraud has always occurred in america but the left are the ones intent on denying it.

Forum List

Back