Okeefe offered ballots 20 times in NC with no ID Oh there's no such thing as voter fraud riiiiight!

No one has yet to take my challenge and lay out a strategy which would assure a Democratic victory in the close Senate race in North Carolina.

How many fraudulent votes would have to be cast? How would this be achieved?

Like I was just saying in another topic, the tards are too cowardly to back up their bullshit.

It's called striving for electoral integrity. One fraudulent vote, one election gained by fraudulent votes is one vote, one election too many.

The rubes frequently claim fraudulent voting is responsible for swinging elections. So let's get ahead of the post hoc stupidity and state ahead of time exactly how this would be achieved in the closest Senate race.

Grow a spine and take a shot. Stop evading.

Go ahead g5000 tell the dearly departed he was a fucking racist for making it part of his SA Constitution.

:lol:

This is all you have? "Because South Africa." Hey, we should have socialized medicine "Because France."

See how retarded that sounds?

Show me South Africa's electoral process is identical to ours and that Voter ID stops fraud there. Then, and only then, will you have a point, dimwit.

Why aren't you people demanding that O'Keefe be arrested for voter fraud?

Hypocrites.

btw, North Carolina is currently run by a Republican controlled state government,

so take it up with them.

Oh those R's have been busy. 2016 won't be the same old.

So you admit this voter ID stuff is all about GOP partisan voter suppression.

We know that already.
They're suppressing GOP partisan voters?

No one has yet to take my challenge and lay out a strategy which would assure a Democratic victory in the close Senate race in North Carolina.

How many fraudulent votes would have to be cast? How would this be achieved?

Like I was just saying in another topic, the tards are too cowardly to back up their bullshit.
well, in 1 2012 state seat there, all it would have taken was 22 votes. Another about 650.

Hypocrites.

btw, North Carolina is currently run by a Republican controlled state government,

so take it up with them.

We know that already.

Very funny.

the left is frantically desperate to protect and then DENY any possible method of voter fraud...their typical response whenever challenged is "nuh uh".

Can't argue with ironclad logic like that. :rolleyes:

sure voter fraud exists ... 2068 proven cases since 2000 .. 10 of those cases were voter impersonation at the polls, the vast majority were from absentee voting, and some employee fraud ... not one person here denies TEN cases of voter fraud is in the books ...

if RW's had 10 toes they could take off their shoes and count to 10, TEN.

there's only been 2068 cases of voter fraud in america in the last 14 years? no one anywhere else ever? just those..and they were all caught....LMAO..ok..sure...:lmao:

You believe that?.ok..I'm not going to argue with you. There's no point.

He didn't commit any fraud. He demonstrated how easy it would be if someone wanted to.

Save the histrionics. You look silly.
He was never given a chance to vote
He walked in, gave a fake name, was told he didn't need an ID but needed to sign...then he ran away

Far from fraud

Since I got Rotagilla to admit it wasn't voter fraud, I think that's closed the case, unless Rota's pals in this thread want to still claim that O'Keefe should have been arrested for voter fraud.

lol

what? I never said it was fraud..you did.
I pointed out how fraud could occur in a sloppy, lax system. The point you are SOOOO desperately ducking.

Son, you aren't nearly as slick as you seem to think you are...keep swinging..

our system is sloppy and lax .. I agree, 2068 cases in 14 years.. how will we ever survive?

prove there haven't been others, then

He didn't commit any fraud. He demonstrated how easy it would be if someone wanted to.

Save the histrionics. You look silly.
He was never given a chance to vote
He walked in, gave a fake name, was told he didn't need an ID but needed to sign...then he ran away

Far from fraud

Since I got Rotagilla to admit it wasn't voter fraud, I think that's closed the case, unless Rota's pals in this thread want to still claim that O'Keefe should have been arrested for voter fraud.

lol

what? I never said it was fraud..you did.
I pointed out how fraud could occur in a sloppy, lax system. The point you are SOOOO desperately ducking.

Son, you aren't nearly as slick as you seem to think you are...keep swinging..

You need to learn to cut your losses, by shutting up.

Actually the more we talk, the more exposed you are. do continue.

Hypocrites.

so take it up with them.

We know that already.

Requiring ID to vote is now considered by some Americans, to be voter suppression.

Only in a nation that has lost it's mind.

Democrats rigging Elections is nothing new or surprising. Many Election results will have to be challenged. You have to stay vigilant and continue fighting long after Election Day.

They know it goes on, and that is why they fight anything to make it more secure. Otherwise, they would be saying even 1 vote being wiped out by fraud is one too many. They aren't and they won't. Unless they were to find ballot boxes stuffed by conservatives. Then all hell would break loose.
the left is frantically desperate to protect and then DENY any possible method of voter fraud...their typical response whenever challenged is "nuh uh".

Can't argue with ironclad logic like that. :rolleyes:

sure voter fraud exists ... 2068 proven cases since 2000 .. 10 of those cases were voter impersonation at the polls, the vast majority were from absentee voting, and some employee fraud ... not one person here denies TEN cases of voter fraud is in the books ...

if RW's had 10 toes they could take off their shoes and count to 10, TEN.

there's only been 2068 cases of voter fraud in america in the last 14 years? no one anywhere else ever? just those..and they were all caught....LMAO..ok..sure...:lmao:

You believe that?.ok..I'm not going to argue with you. There's no point.

It is the same thing as going on a witness stand and swearing to tell the truth. You can still lie, but you are committing a crime
yet people go up there and lie every single day...

In fact, the only people in the world who don't lie are people who want to vote for democrats (as many times as possible), apparently.

LMAO..you guys are funny!

Just give us a percentage. Either by state or nationally.
Do it.

I love this guy!

EXCLUSIVE: Undercover video shows North Carolina poll workers offering ballots to ineligible impostor – TWENTY TIMES – putting voter ID battle on the front burner
  • Conservative guerrilla filmmaker James O'Keefe pretended to be a series of North Carolinians who hadn't voted in years

• In precinct after precinct, election officials offered him ballots without confirming his identity

• Only one polling place turned him away without an ID, but officials there were breaking the rules in order to do it

• O'Keefe famously embarrassed US Attorney General Eric Holder by obtaining the cabinet member's ballot in Washington as a protest against the lack of an ID mandate at the polls – a racially charged US controversy

• New Mexico officials said Saturday that someone had fraudulently voted in the name of a man who later showed up in person to cast his ballot

James O Keefe s video shows North Carolina poll workers offering ballots Daily Mail Online

Hypocrites.

so take it up with them.

We know that already.

He's a fool..he'll say anything at this point to defend dear leader's administration.

building the voter fraud barrier in case the GOP doesn't win the Senate, their work is never done

just ignored

You too, give us a percentage of illegal votes cast. By state or my the national scene.
:321:

Hypocrites.

so take it up with them.

We know that already.

He's a fool..he'll say anything at this point to defend dear leader's administration.

This along with thousands of Illegals, Felons and deceased voting Democrat, will have to be closely monitored on Election Day and after.

Give us a percentage of voter fraud.
Go out and become an election worker/judge.

This along with thousands of Illegals, Felons and deceased voting Democrat, will have to be closely monitored on Election Day and after.

Moocher Whiners, Criminals, Illegals, and deceased voters, make up a pretty large portion of the Democratic Party Base. It is what it is.

You too, give us a percentage of illegal votes cast. By state or my the national scene.
:321:

Hypocrites.

so take it up with them.

We know that already.

After you, ace.
You contend that voter fraud doesn't occur.
Prove it, then.
There is ample evidence that it can and has in the past.
You say it can't now. Prove it.

Forum List

Back