Oklahoma cons ban living wage

It's Okiehoma, first they went from a prevailing wage state to a right to work state, now they want you to work for less so the rich can make sure they have plenty to put in the bank to help amass their fortunes...Repubs believe in capitalism, but with limitations on the workers...anyone in the legislature that votes on this and owns a business is guilty of conflicts of interest and should not be allowed to vote.

Last edited:
New Oklahoma state law bans all cities and towns from raising the minimum wage. The republican war on workers continues. They won't quit until everyone gets paid $2.13 an hour.

Oklahoma bans local minimum wage increases - Apr. 15, 2014

Your title is erroneous as usual. All the law does is set one standard minimum wage state-wide. Since local power devolves from the state legislatures there is nothing wrong with what they are doing.

But hyperbole and lying are part and parcel for the left.

New Oklahoma state law bans all cities and towns from raising the minimum wage. The republican war on workers continues. They won't quit until everyone gets paid $2.13 an hour.

Your title is erroneous as usual. All the law does is set one standard minimum wage state-wide. Since local power devolves from the state legislatures there is nothing wrong with what they are doing.

But hyperbole and lying are part and parcel for the left.

Wonder why you won't read or hear our resident dimocrap scum complain about this?

(I know... because their masters haven't told them to)

Beyond Parody: Taxpayer-Funded University To Pay Paul Krugman $25,000 Per Month For Income Inequality Initiative…

paul-krugman-590x393.jpg

Wait, Kranky Kruggers is a flaming hypocrite? — Who knew?

Via Gawker:
Income Inequality Institute Will Pay Paul Krugman $25,000 Per Month

In late February, the City University of New York announced that it had tapped Princeton economist and New York Times blogger Paul Krugman for a distinguished professorship at CUNY’s Graduate Center and its Luxembourg Income Study Center, a research arm devoted to studying income patterns and their effect on inequality.

About that. According to a formal offer letter obtained under New York’s Freedom of Information Law, CUNY intends to pay Krugman $225,000, or $25,000 per month (over two semesters), to “play a modest role in our public events” and “contribute to the build-up” of a new “inequality initiative.” It is not clear, and neither CUNY nor Krugman was able to explain, what “contribute to the build-up” entails.

It’s certainly not teaching. “You will not be expected to teach or supervise students,” the letter informs Professor Krugman, who replies: “I admit that I had to read it several times to be clear … it’s remarkably generous.” (After his first year, Krugman will be required to host a single seminar.

CUNY, which is publicly funded, pays adjunct professors approximately $3,000 per course. The annual salaries of tenured (but undistinguished) professors, meanwhile, top out at $116,364, according to the most recent salary schedule negotiated by the university system’s faculty union. And those professors are expected to teach and publish. Even David Petraeus, whom CUNY initially offered $150,000, conducted a weekly 3-hour seminar.

dimocraps are such hypocritically dishonest scum, there are no terms derisive enough to describe them

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Nowhere is a "living wage" (whatever the fuck that is) mentioned or a ban on anything other than localities raising the minimum wage proposed.

Good grief.. calm the fuck down... more faux outrage over essentially nothing.

Nowhere is a "living wage" (whatever the fuck that is) mentioned or a ban on anything other than localities raising the minimum wage proposed.

Jut get the lie out there, that's all they care about.

Don't worry, as soon as we PROVE that they're lying scum, they'll have another lie up and running.

whack-a-mole_3697068_GIFSoup.com_.gif

whack-a-dim

Jut get the lie out there, that's all they care about.

Don't worry, as soon as we PROVE that they're lying scum, they'll have another lie up and running.

whack-a-mole_3697068_GIFSoup.com_.gif

whack-a-dim

I'm starting to believe that these folks are mentally ill.. the way they exist in a perpetual state of hyper-excitement over stuff that isn't even really happening. Its scary.

Many of them are what we term *mentally ill*.

Of course, those of us with sense realize that in many cases, *mentally ill* just means they're criminal, cowardly, and often quite violent.

its a thread from hungover folks....the guy is a fraud....everything he puts up turns out the same way....the guy is a cheap version of Dean....

Con morons trying to defend the greed of the rich....until they start having their wages reduced. The GOP really loves moron voters.

Oklahoma is in better shape than any state in the union.

My sis and her husband are thinking of retiring there, eventually. If sis ever retires, which she may not.

Con morons trying to defend the greed of the rich....until they start having their wages reduced. The GOP really loves moron voters.

So mr greedy, why not raise the min wage to $100 an hour? Why only $10 an hour, arent our workers worth more?

This coming from a moron poster is comical (see what I did there???)

Look as far as I concerned the term "cons" has and will always refer to "convicted criminals" or "Con Artist" ...

You seem to use it often and treat it as SOP when referring to anyone who will disagree with you.

What I see when you make that statement is : "I am an ignorant hick who either grew up as white thrash or as some crack smoking hood rat, either way I seem to believe that since it is common fair in my culture, that as soon as you turn 18 yrs of age you must go out and not only commit a felony but need to get caught and convicted, that everyone else fits into that little mold.
Now you made your statement, we all know what you are saying, see I wrote it out for you. I copied and pasted this to a txt file, just in case you feel the need to holla con again, I will not have to keep typing this again and again!!

Last edited:

Look as far as I concerned the term "cons" has and will always refer to "convicted criminals" or "Con Artist" ...

You seem to use it often and treat it as SOP when referring to anyone who will disagree with you.

What I see when you make that statement is : "I am an ignorant hick who either grew up as white thrash or as some crack smoking hood rat, either way I seem to believe that since it is common fair in my culture, that as soon as you turn 18 yrs of age you must go out and not only commit a felony but need to get caught and convicted."

Now you made your statement, we all know what you are saying, see I wrote it out for you. I copied and pasted this to a txt file, just in case you feel the need to holla con again, I will not have to keep typing this again and again!!

Hangover is a mouth breathing Democratic stooge with a room temperature IQ. Use that information as you see fit.

Forum List

Back