🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Oklahoma GOP candidate endorsed stoning gays to death

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2011
sw mizzouri
I am really not surprised, since this is Okiehoma. Land of steers and queers....Where white trash is the ruling elite, where religion if something that should be forced and not supplanted.
Where men are men and most women are built like men..
This guy is only observing a loving, peaceful religion...

'We would be totally in the right to do it,' Scott Esk wrote on Facebook

http://news.yahoo.com/oklahoma-gop-house-stoning-gays-142432356.html

"Those who practice such things are worthy of death," Esk wrote. "If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death."

While I can't say that in real life this action was applied in olden golden religiously encrusted time of human history, but hardly did Jesus Christs practice what his Dad preached to the Jews..

Funny article, I had a good laugh. Comparing the OT practice of stoning homosexuals to a bill that allows a business owner to keep gays out if they so desire is comical. Somebody call the Whaaaaaaaaaaaambulance!

I am really not surprised, since this is Okiehoma. Land of steers and queers....Where white trash is the ruling elite, where religion if something that should be forced and not supplanted.
Where men are men and most women are built like men..

This guy is only observing a loving, peaceful religion...

'We would be totally in the right to do it,' Scott Esk wrote on Facebook

Oklahoma GOP candidate endorsed stoning gays to death

"Those who practice such things are worthy of death," Esk wrote. "If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death."

While I can't say that in real life this action was applied in olden golden religiously encrusted time of human history, but hardly did Jesus Christs practice what his Dad preached to the Jews..

wow, ugly

Forum List

Back