Oklahoma Sen. Inhofe's son killed in plane crash

If the senator were killed that would be of interest to his Oklahoma constituents. I don't wish to seem insensitive but why does that news item call for starting a thread over?

Because we know when to drop the politics and have a heart, Mike. Not everything is about politics. We care about anyone who's lost a loved one. If Obama lost one of his two daughters in an accident, I would mourn for them. As I am sure anyone with a heart would. So I suggest you grow up. People like you are disgusting, using a tragedy to score a few political points or a pot shot. What gets me more is that you'd wish death on someone. How vile.

My condolences go out to Senator Inhofe on his loss.

Last edited:
Because we know when to drop the politics and have a heart, Mike. Not everything is about politics. We care about anyone who's lost a loved one. If Obama lost one of his two daughters in an accident, I would mourn for them. As I am sure anyone with a heart would. So I suggest you grow up. People like you are disgusting, using a tragedy to score a few political points or a pot shot. What gets me more is that you'd wish death on someone. How vile.

My condolences go out to Senator Inhofe on his loss.
My old friend William's brother-in-law died last week. Just thought I'd let you know -- because there is nothing more relevant to discuss here.

Anybody you know die lately? Be sure to keep us all informed of such events. We are just full of sympathy to dispense.

Forum List

Back