Oklahoma Senator Introduces Bill to Criminalize Abortion as First-Degree Murder

They should get over it as a woman's right to terminate her pregnancy has been determined to be Constitutional.

When are all the women who have children then can't support them going to start paying for those choices?

So you are anti abortion and angry about women having kids they can't afford?

I don't care if a woman chooses to have a dozen kids as long as she doesn't expect me to help pay for HER choice.

You don't make any sense. So you should be ok with a woman having an abortion if she can't afford a child.
He wants it both ways. No abortion and he doesn't have to pay for anyone but himself.

Since abortion is legal, it's she has a choice so she pays either way. It's not a matter of what I want, it's a matter of what the current situation is.

They should get over it as a woman's right to terminate her pregnancy has been determined to be Constitutional.

When are all the women who have children then can't support them going to start paying for those choices?

I don't care if a woman chooses to have a dozen kids as long as she doesn't expect me to help pay for HER choice.

You don't make any sense. So you should be ok with a woman having an abortion if she can't afford a child.

I oppose abortion based on believing it's murder. Has nothing to do with finances.

Since abortion is legal, that's the current situation. Being that when it comes to one or the other, whichever choice is made is still a choice by the mother. If SHE chooses to have the child, it's her responsibility to support it.

Do you support defunding planned parenthood which gives away lots of birth control?

He wants it both ways. No abortion and he doesn't have to pay for anyone but himself.

This is why the republican party is imploding, they make no sense.

You base your argument on what doesn't exist as a real situation. Abortion is currently legal. If a woman doesn't choose abortion, the other option is to have the child. Both are currently her choice as the law stands today. What do you not get that as it stand now, the choice is hers?

I oppose abortion based on believing it's murder. Has nothing to do with finances.

Since abortion is legal, that's the current situation. Being that when it comes to one or the other, whichever choice is made is still a choice by the mother. If SHE chooses to have the child, it's her responsibility to support it.

Do you support defunding planned parenthood which gives away lots of birth control?

Absolutely. If the woman's body is her choice and having sex is one of the chokers she can make, it isn't taxpayer responsibility to fund something she chooses to do with her body.

Pretty sure Oklahomans are fine with you Communists/Progressives leaving. They care about babies. Bye.

smh...they don't give a shit about babies.

I don't give a shit about someone who says what they do is none of my business then demands I, along with others, pay for the results of a choice we were told was none of our business when the person making the choice can't. Here's how it works. You decide, you pay. If you can't, do without and tough shit.
Do without what, food to feed a child?

When she said it was her choice because it was her body and I should butt out, I butted out. After that, not my concern. I did what I was asked to do. Now, it's her turn to do her job as a mother.
So, you just want magic to happen, like all children then?

I want the one who made the choice to pay for it. That's call personal responsibility, something you totally object to being in place.

Absolutely. If the woman's body is her choice and having sex is one of the chokers she can make, it isn't taxpayer responsibility to fund something she chooses to do with her body.

So no abortion and no birth control. And you want to bitch about people having too many kids. Yes republicans the party of no answers to problems and lots of bitching. What a joke.

This is why the republican party is imploding, they make no sense.
Yep. He wants us to pay for the shit his kids need - roads, schools, bridges, parks, police, courts, fire, etc. but he doesn't want to pay even a penny for anyone else. He doesn't want women to have abortions but he won't pay if they don't have one and have a child instead, that they can't afford, which he can't tell us how she is supposed to support. As usual, they want it both ways, like children, and neither are anything like reality...

I want the one who made the choice to pay for it. That's call personal responsibility, something you totally object to being in place.
Nope, I love it, only that's not true in all cases. You think that moron Palin had is suddenly going to able to support himself at 18 for the rest of his life? He's six or seven, still in diapers, deaf and mute. Nope.

But hey, if Palin can't pay for him that not your concern right. Fuck him, let him die...

So no abortion and no birth control. And you want to bitch about people having too many kids. Yes republicans the party of no answers to problems and lots of bitching. What a joke.
^^^^ that. Fucking childish nonsense. No wonder they won't govern.

And he can't even answer why I should pay for schools when I don't have kids? He has kids so that's fucking great for him eh, and to him, that's all that matters...

The joke is the one that goes by what isn't actually happening NOW. Abortion is legal NOW. If someone doesn't choose to have one, it isn't anyone telling them no. It's the woman choosing no.

I'm not opposed to birth control. I said the one using should pay for it. You seem to think that a person should be able to make a choice with her body then expect others to fund that choice when other options exist.

I don't give a shit about someone who says what they do is none of my business then demands I, along with others, pay for the results of a choice we were told was none of our business when the person making the choice can't. Here's how it works. You decide, you pay. If you can't, do without and tough shit.

When she said it was her choice because it was her body and I should butt out, I butted out. After that, not my concern. I did what I was asked to do. Now, it's her turn to do her job as a mother.

Nope, I love it, only that's not true in all cases. You think that moron Palin had is suddenly going to able to support himself at 18 for the rest of his life? He's six or seven, still in diapers, deaf and mute. Nope.

But hey, if Palin can't pay for him that not your concern right. Fuck him, let him die...

Unless you can show me where Palin is getting taxpayer funded handouts, your rant is meaningless.

^^^^ that. Fucking childish nonsense. No wonder they won't govern.

Nonsense is some mattress back that gets pregnant by whatever dick she screwed a week ago expecting others to provide contraceptives for her choice, support her murdering the result when she doesn't use it, or paying for her fucking kids when she chooses to have them.

The joke is the one that goes by what isn't actually happening NOW. Abortion is legal NOW. If someone doesn't choose to have one, it isn't anyone telling them no. It's the woman choosing no.

I'm not opposed to birth control. I said the one using should pay for it. You seem to think that a person should be able to make a choice with her body then expect others to fund that choice when other options exist.

I live in the real world. In the real world free birth control means fewer children with parents who can't afford them.

I live in the real world. In the real world free birth control means fewer children with parents who can't afford them.

I live in the real world. If you say what you do with your body is your choice alone, ANYTHING related to making that choice is your responsibility. No one is forcing her to have sex so no one but her is responsible for things related to it.

That you think it's free proves you're an idiot.

Unless you can show me where Palin is getting taxpayer funded handouts, your rant is meaningless.
Do you think she has enough money to provide for him for the rest of his life? Even if she does, how many people have those kinds of resources? When the money runs out what should happen to him then, we shoot him? Oh right, you're a "conservative", you don't actually give a fuck about anyone but yourself.

Hey Con65, why should I be forced to pay for schools when I have no children??

(I'll never get an answer, it would totally undermine his argument.)

Do you think she has enough money to provide for him for the rest of his life? Even if she does, how many people have those kinds of resources? When the money runs out what should happen to him then, we shoot him? Oh right, you're a "conservative", you don't actually give a fuck about anyone but yourself.

Again, not my problem. Once SHE made the choice to have the child despite other options being available, it was hers to deal with to the end. Which one is it. Women say butt out of her body then want others to fund choices she made with it.

If you cared as much as you claimed, this conversation wouldn't be taking place. You'd find all those you think should tell you to butt out when choosing then demand your help when they can't afford it and take care of their financial concerns. You've proven your caring amounts to nothing but words.

I don't give a damn about a person who says what they do is none of my business. If you think they care about those of us forced to support them, think again. All they care about is getting a check.

I live in the real world. If you say what you do with your body is your choice alone, ANYTHING related to making that choice is your responsibility. No one is forcing her to have sex so no one but her is responsible for things related to it.

That you think it's free proves you're an idiot.

No you clearly don't live in the real world or understand people. Your ideas are clearly moronic. You complain about poor people having too many kids and attack planned parenthood who gives out lots of birth control.

Again, not my problem. Once SHE made the choice to have the child despite other options being available, it was hers to deal with to the end. Which one is it. Women say butt out of her body then want others to fund choices she made with it.

If you cared as much as you claimed, this conversation wouldn't be taking place. You'd find all those you think should tell you to butt out when choosing then demand your help when they can't afford it and take care of their financial concerns. You've proven your caring amounts to nothing but words.

I don't give a damn about a person who says what they do is none of my business. If you think they care about those of us forced to support them, think again. All they care about is getting a check.
Even on the Internet you can't be man enough to answer questions. Utterly pathetic to watch...

Forum List

Back